Found Deceased CO - Kimberlee Graves, 41, Fort Collins, 4 Dec 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Would somebody please help me find the names of BOTH the judge and prosecutor who allowed spadi to live in a public halfway house? Both of these individuals need to be publicly named and removed from office, because their inability to do their job resulted in death. They did NOT protect Kim, and I KNOW somebody here can get this information.

The public is not safe with people like this in control, and Kim's family deserve to know who was responsible for risking her (and her children's) safety, simply to keep lower prison statistics!!

PLEASE help to bring these people's names to light, so we can DEMAND that our court system do its job.

The only problem is there's no evidence that it was him the killed her. But I understand what you're thinking.

Me and kimberlee were very close friends. And i am very troubled about the whole situation. There has been a group of guys in loveland colorado. They have been killing and worse for years and i have exausted my efforts trying to get local authorities. Fbi and all shows megan kelly news stations.no one would open there services . i have had many attempts reach each one. There is no one who will step up and break this group up. There has been nothing. This is huge for 14 months i have spent all my monies with few of the other victim's. I have enough facts. To say the news has refused a ride along with me but they reached out even said they verified what i shared and did nothing of it to break the back of these guys. I have personally thrown blows and faced death threats

Hi welcome to the group. We're so glad to have you here. Friends and family are always so great to have here. Here's the link if you want to become a verified insider so you can speak about things that normally wouldn't be allowed on here.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...n-Process-for-Professional-or-Insider-Posters

New article. New information (at least to me).

The last message Fiereisen received from Graves was in the early morning hours of Dec. 6. The message said Graves' phone had been stolen, but it was filled with typos — something Fiereisen said wasn't typical of her.
On Dec. 8, a group of Graves' friends decided to check on her, Feiereisen said. They hadn't heard from her in days, and they were concerned.
"I just had a horrible feeling," he said. "I was like, 'All right, I'm going.' "
That evening, Feiereisen and five other people found Graves' home in bad shape, he said.
The glass on the home's back door was broken, so they were able to reach through and open it. Graves' belongings were strewn across the floor, and cabinets appeared to have been thrown open. Graves' television was missing, Feiereisen said.
The group called for Graves, but she was not there.
Her Italian greyhound, Honey Bear, cowered under a bed. Feiereisen said Graves would never have left Honey Bear without specific plans for her care. He later went back and got the dog from the residence and has since been caring for her.

https://www.coloradoan.com/story/ne...-ransacked-2-days-before-entering/1038334001/

New article. New information (at least to me).

The last message Fiereisen received from Graves was in the early morning hours of Dec. 6. The message said Graves' phone had been stolen, but it was filled with typos — something Fiereisen said wasn't typical of her.
On Dec. 8, a group of Graves' friends decided to check on her, Feiereisen said. They hadn't heard from her in days, and they were concerned.
"I just had a horrible feeling," he said. "I was like, 'All right, I'm going.' "
That evening, Feiereisen and five other people found Graves' home in bad shape, he said.
The glass on the home's back door was broken, so they were able to reach through and open it. Graves' belongings were strewn across the floor, and cabinets appeared to have been thrown open. Graves' television was missing, Feiereisen said.
The group called for Graves, but she was not there.
Her Italian greyhound, Honey Bear, cowered under a bed. Feiereisen said Graves would never have left Honey Bear without specific plans for her care. He later went back and got the dog from the residence and has since been caring for her.

https://www.coloradoan.com/story/ne...-ransacked-2-days-before-entering/1038334001/
The glass on the back door was broken, so much so that a person could reach in and unlock the door, and they couldn't tell something was amiss?!?! Also, they didn't know if she was normally messy or if the home was ransacked?!?! Pathetic.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

They just arrested someone for her murder.

His name is KaIid White.

The glass on the back door was broken, so much so that a person could reach in and unlock the door, and they couldn't tell something was amiss?!?! Also, they didn't know if she was normally messy or if the home was ransacked?!?! Pathetic.

I am more concerned that you had up to five people in the home before it could have been processed. How badly that potential crime scene has been compromised is unknown. If any of these five have a criminal background that only makes it harder for prosecutors. The article doesn't say that all of these people stayed on scene and called the police where they could easily point out the broken window to gain access to opening the back door. Unless clarified I get the impression these people left and called the police after having been in the house and then leaving the property.

Some information.

[FONT=&quot]Early in the case, detectives learned White knew Graves and potentially had information about her disappearance.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When he missed a probation appointment on Dec. 14, 2017, an arrest warrant was issued for violating the terms of his probation.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Detectives later learned he had left Colorado on a commercial bus.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Police in West Wendover, Nevada found White on Dec. 20, 2017. He was arrested on the probation violation warrant and booked into the Elko County Jail.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]At that time, officers realized White had Graves ID and other of her items.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fort Collins detectives traveled to Nevada to interview White about Graves. When her body was found, detectives found evidence linking White to her killing.

http://www.9news.com/article/news/c...ult-in-death-of-kimberlee-graves/73-509170068
[/FONT]

How incredibly sad - she sounded like such a open, giving person.

Her poor poor children :'(

That was a year ago i was with her at court for his sentencing it is a long story the police have been constantly contacted with info

Is the person arrested a part of this group you are referencing?

I don't know that its clear what that means but I am guessing it does mean moving the body. This guy sounds like a real piece of crap. Child abuse conviction and now murder of a mother.

I don't know that its clear what that means but I am guessing it does mean moving the body. This guy sounds like a real piece of crap. Child abuse conviction and now murder of a mother.

Yep I agree, he’s a pizza chip ().

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

First-degree murder; tampering with a deceased human body; sexual assault; and identity theft. All four counts are felonies.

Does tampering mean he moved her after her death?

People often think "desecration or tampering" refer to damage deliberately made to the body but that is not always true.

Statues on tampering with a body (also known as desecrating a body) can vary state to state. In some states tampering (such as wiping fingerprints found on an item related to the body) is treated no differently than totally destroying the corpse. I can't speak to Colorado law (my criminal justice background was federal) but normally tampering is a criminal change when:

1. It's done to alter evidence of a crime
2. To camouflage the death of a person
3. To dispose of a dead body
4. To impede or prohibit the detection, investigation or prosecution of a crime;
5. To alter, inhibit or conceal the identity of a dead body, or a crime victim
6. To disrupt, prohibit or interfere with any law enforcement agency or the Office of the State Medical Examiner in detecting, investigation, examining, determining, identifying or processing a dead body, cause of death, the scene where the body is found or any forensic examination or investigation relating to the dead body or a crime.

I’m a member of a FB page for Kimberlee....the group is now set to secret because of what’s being said by people who claim to have inside info. Anyhow, if you google search “ Fort Collins meth farm” they are saying it’s all related in one way or another. IDK if there’s any truth to it, but wanted to mention it.

I’m a member of a FB page for Kimberlee....the group is now set to secret because of what’s being said by people who claim to have inside info. Anyhow, if you google search “ Fort Collins meth farm” they are saying it’s all related in one way or another. IDK if there’s any truth to it, but wanted to mention it.

Holy carp. I'm in that group but had not read since the wacko confession.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Holy carp. I'm in that group but had not read since the wacko confession.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Same here. Could be complete crap, but maybe there’s way more to come.

I'm glad a murder case has been solved. Two other Colorado cases I am following seem to have hit dead ends. (Bollinger and Long)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl
Back