Found Deceased CO - Kimberlee Graves, 41, Fort Collins, 4 Dec 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Man charged with raping and killing Colorado mom who went missing

Khalid White is accused of sexually assaulting and strangling 41-year-old massage therapist Kimberlee Graves.

Cops said they were looking to question White because he knew the victim, when they discovered he’d missed a probation appointment and boarded a bus headed to Nevada.

He was stopped in West Wendover, Nevada, last month and had the victim’s ID and other belongings on him.

White, 30, was charged with murder, sexual assault, tampering with a deceased human body and identity theft.

He is being held without bond in the Larimer County Jail and will make his first court appearance today.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/23/man-charged-with-raping-and-killing-colorado-mom-who-went-missing/

Holy carp. I'm in that group but had not read since the wacko confession.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

What confession are you referring to? I havent kept up on this case for some reason.

This is interesting. "Cure told the court Wednesday she was appointed because the public defender's office is already representing multiple witnesses in the case."
"White was booked into the Larimer County Jail on Jan. 17 and charged the following day with eight felonies in connection with the case: first-degree murder after deliberation, two counts of felony murder, sexual assault with a weapon resulting in serious bodily injury, robbery, tampering with a deceased human body, identity theft and motor vehicle theft."

Disgusting.

https://www.coloradoan.com/story/ne...ance-kimberlee-graves-murder-case/1061608001/

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Thats interesting Debbie. It sure appears that there may be more going on here than meets the eye.

Is there a way of finding out who the judge and prosecutor we're in the child abuse case that let Khalid out after 60 days time served, sentencing him only to probation after fracturing a baby's arm? If he had been made to remain in custody, Kimberlee may still be alive.
There should be a judicial review for sure.

The 41-year-old Fort Collins woman was first reported missing Dec. 8, after she was last seen at her home Dec. 4. Her body was found more than a month later Jan. 9 at Lory State Park.
The Larimer County Coroner's Office ruled her death a homicide by blunt force head injuries and manual strangulation. The coroner's office also found evidence that could be indicative of sexual assault.
Suspect Khalid White has been charged with first-degree murder after deliberation, two counts of felony murder, sexual assault with a weapon resulting in serious bodily injury, robbery, tampering with a deceased human body, identity theft and motor vehicle theft.
As of June 25, Fort Collins police had written 291 reports in the case of her disappearance and killing. Law enforcement and attorneys have interviewed hundreds of suspects, witnesses or people of interest, and police have said the investigation is ongoing
For the first time since White was arrested in December, hundreds of pages of court transcripts from a June preliminary hearing began to unravel details about the investigation, potential persons of interest in the case and what evidence led police to White.
In August, Fort Collins police arrested six suspects that they say have been involved in a monthslong string of 15 incidents with more than 20 victims of organized crime.
White is next scheduled to appear in court on Thursday afternoon. His case is proceeding toward a jury trial.

What we know and don't about the killing of Kimberlee Graves and arrest of suspect Khalid White

I am rather disappointed with his sentence, he should have gotten longer, much longer. IMHO

I am rather disappointed with his sentence, he should have gotten longer, much longer. IMHO
They should have charged him with murder one and sought the death penalty. I think they would have been successful.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl
Back