CO - Kimberlee Singler, 35, charged w/murder of her children, girl, 9 & boy, 7, injuring third child, age 11, CO Springs, 19 Dec 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is all just my surmising, as we do not have many details from the MSM, however it took 7 DAYS !! for the LE to come to the conclusion that this wasn't a " burglary" ???? There were TWO children dead at the scene !!

So, KS somehow convinces the CSPD that she is a victim, (along with her only living child remaining)...and gets treatment at the hospital, and released. I am just guessing here that the 11 year old remained in the hospital with her attempted murder injuries for a bit longer.
Did the estranged ex/ grieving father of children pick up the extremely traumatized 11 year old, bring her to his home, and then eventually found out the truth? That it was "Momma" who did this all along? Was that when the arrest warrant was finally issued? Did LE ever question the 11 year old?

So many questions!

This is beyond odd. I hope the 11-year old is being kept safe. She is a witness to this tragedy. I strive not to place blame, but I believe both LE and the hospital failed in this case. moo

Last edited:
I hope the father of these poor children has a good lawyer.
Just sayin'
I do believe as I stated earlier, that KS has more than likely disappeared herself. But the following actions ( or extreme lack of ) of the CSPD was IMO instrumental in her getting away.

And, just for additional Opinion.....bull puckey on the possible coming " We were short staffed due to the Holidays" excuse. Ain't gonna fly here....

RIP Little Angels
And comfort and loves to the brave 11 year old.

The father's statement, per link ^^^^^^ above:

"The following statement was sent to 11 News from the lawyer representing the father of the victims:

“This afternoon a news release indicated that the police are seeking information concerning the whereabouts of Kimberlee Singler in connection with the murder of two of her children and attempted murder of her other child. Since the news release, Kevin Wentz and the Wentz family have received multiple phone calls and other attempts to obtain comment. Mr. Wentz and his family are currently in a tremendous amount of grief and shock. The family is respectfully requesting that you honor their request for privacy at this time so they may grieve and gather more information as it becomes available. Mr. Wentz and his family will comment on the investigation at a later date.”
Rex Harris with Harris & Associates

The judge ordered that all three children should be given over to Wentz immediately. Law enforcement was ordered to assist Wentz in finding and locating Singler and the children.

Colorado Springs Police Sgt. Zahrobsky called Singler on Dec. 16, and Singler informed him that she was "nowhere near the police station," court documents say.

The judge ordered that all three children should be given over to Wentz immediately. Law enforcement was ordered to assist Wentz in finding and locating Singler and the children.

Colorado Springs Police Sgt. Zahrobsky called Singler on Dec. 16, and Singler informed him that she was "nowhere near the police station," court documents say.

Unfortunately we’ve seen lost custody lead to this from both mothers and fathers.

Is there a vehicle we could be looking for ??
Did KS flee by scooter? Or what ?

smh
[Snipped & bolded by me]

“The fact she’s still on the loose, do I need a security door on my home? What’s happening? Where’d she go?” Lane said. “The person in question, she was the daughter who lived in the home. Her van was over there — it’s gone.”

[Snipped & bolded by me]

“The fact she’s still on the loose, do I need a security door on my home? What’s happening? Where’d she go?” Lane said. “The person in question, she was the daughter who lived in the home. Her van was over there — it’s gone.”

Exactly my point !!

Why haven't we heard from LE or the FBI about a description of said van? Supposedly frequently driven by a wanted and "missing" child murdering mother ? These keystone coppers need an overhaul...or something... smh

" She is probably out of the area" ???

So, what? Just never mind then???

Mind boggling

I wonder if it’s possible, having done what she did, if she’s gone somewhere to commit suicide?
That would be my guess, but who knows.

This article points to a very messy custody battle, and the kid’s father is facing assault charges.

Such a sad case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back