CO - Kimberlee Singler, 35, charged w/murder of her children, girl, 9 & boy, 7, injuring third child, age 11, CO Springs, 19 Dec 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Colorado Springs Police Department said Sunday that Singler was arrested without incident, but shared no other information or photos. Officials say more information will be released at a press conference, but didn't indicate when that would be held.

Yes, it’s obvious she wanted the children dead but for her and them to look like the victims of a robbery. I wonder if someone spoke out, like the father and his attorney when they were informed about it.
I'm sure he DID! This woman sounds like a nightmare! No one in the legal system imagined she would go to such lengths to hurt the kids Dad, least of all him. But why did she only injure the 11 year-old, but killed the younger two kids?

I'm sure he DID! This woman sounds like a nightmare! No one in the legal system imagined she would go to such lengths to hurt the kids Dad, least of all him. But why did she only injure the 11 year-old, but killed the younger two kids?
I’m wondering the same, if it was intentional or just an accident that the 11 year old was spared? I guess we just have to wait for whatever information is available to the media as things unfold. Horrible that she even had the opportunity to do what she did…..after the father had won in court. :(

Who called 911 for the "Burglary" report?

CSPD Police Blotter​

There are 10 records displayed per page with the most current first.
Police Blotter Records 21 to 30 of 304

First Page Previous Page Next Page Last Page

Record ID

December 19, 2023
Incident Date

00:29
Time

Stetson Hills -- Shift III
Division

Death
Title

5000 Palomino Ranch Pt
On 12/19/2023, at approximately 12:29 AM, CSPD received a call of a burglary in the 5300 block of Palomino Ranch Point. Shortly after their arrival, officers discovered two deceased individuals inside of a residence. The Homicide Unit responded and assumed the investigation. CSPD is in the early stages of the investigation and no further information is currently available.

Note to Media: All updates will only come from the Public Affairs Section when available.
Summary
none
Adults
Arrested
Public Affairs Lieutenant - 444-7985
PD Contact
& Number

“On Oct. 20, 2022, the ex-husband filed an emergency motion to "prevent abduction and to terminate the stipulated order" allowing the children to move to Florida with Stingler. About a week later, the court scheduled an abduction prevention hearing, but Singler did not show up again. They attempted to contact her by phone and mail to her home address

The ex husband tried ….this is heartbreaking.

“On Oct. 20, 2022, the ex-husband filed an emergency motion to "prevent abduction and to terminate the stipulated order" allowing the children to move to Florida with Stingler. About a week later, the court scheduled an abduction prevention hearing, but Singler did not show up again. They attempted to contact her by phone and mail to her home address

The ex husband tried ….this is heartbreaking.

If only the court had been able to prevent further contact between Singler and the children, so she had had no opportunity to murder the two youngest. I guess this kind of thing can’t be predicted. I just can’t imagine what the poor father is feeling.

Why on earth would you flee to the UK? For all intents and purposes you aren't far off just in another state with the level of co-operation and its a tiny country with nowhere to hide or get out of the country. Should have flown to mainland Europe

Why on earth would you flee to the UK? For all intents and purposes you aren't far off just in another state with the level of co-operation and its a tiny country with nowhere to hide or get out of the country. Should have flown to mainland Europe
Does she have connections or family in the UK? Trying to figure out why she chose it. Thank God she’s apprehended.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back