CO - Kimberlee Singler, 35, charged w/murder of her children, girl, 9 & boy, 7, injuring third child, age 11, CO Springs, 19 Dec 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is it still easy with Brexit, though? Now England and Europe have hard borders.
It's still easy. I flew into the UK from a commonwealth country and flew into France from a Schengen country. Not once were we required to show our passport. Only on the way out of France did we have to go through passport control at the airport.

@ch_13 Do you think China would have been a better choice?

I think China would be a terrible choice. For one thing you need a visa to gain entry and that takes a couple of weeks to get minimum. Plus your visa is only 90 days max. Really, they have no interest in sheltering Americans from the U.S. government.

I often see people online speculating about where a criminal could run to escape the U.S. justice system. But the reality is it's very difficult except in some special circumstances. In most cases, you'll be stopped right at the border and sent home. Even Cuba has refused entry after receiving an Interpol notice.

Maybe if you have crazy amounts of money and can bribe the right people, but I'm talking a net worth in the high 8-figures, at least. Or if you have ties to the country, like you were born there. Or if there's geopolitical implications (like in the Snowden case). Or sometimes countries won't extradite to the U.S. if the death penalty is on the table.

I think the best bet would be to somehow sneak into the country and then stay off the grid. Basically, live like an undocumented immigrant, doing menial work for cash. How many Americans do you think would really be able to survive like that, especially if they previously lived a comfy middle-class lifestyle back home?

It's still easy. I flew into the UK from a commonwealth country and flew into France from a Schengen country. Not once were we required to show our passport. Only on the way out of France did we have to go through passport control at the airport.
That's baffling as its literally not the case so if you got through without showing a passport something went wrong somewhere.

Travel documents | Eurostar

Edit as I clicked send too early

If you travel on the Eurostar from the UK your passport is checked by both English & French customs (and scanned by the French ones) on departure in London and you get an entry stamp now for France. I know because I do the journey a lot and my passport is getting very full!

Kimberlee Singler: US woman accused of killing two of her children appears at UK court​

Kimberlee Singler appears at Westminster Magistrates' Court as she faces extradition to the US. Her nine-year-old daughter and son aged seven were found dead in a residential property in Colorado along with her 11-year-old daughter who was injured but alive, police say.

She was arrested by the National Crime Agency in Kensington, west London, on 30 December and appeared at Westminster Magistrates' Court on New Year's Day facing extradition to the United States.

I think China would be a terrible choice. For one thing you need a visa to gain entry and that takes a couple of weeks to get minimum. Plus your visa is only 90 days max. Really, they have no interest in sheltering Americans from the U.S. government.

I often see people online speculating about where a criminal could run to escape the U.S. justice system. But the reality is it's very difficult except in some special circumstances. In most cases, you'll be stopped right at the border and sent home. Even Cuba has refused entry after receiving an Interpol notice.

Maybe if you have crazy amounts of money and can bribe the right people, but I'm talking a net worth in the high 8-figures, at least. Or if you have ties to the country, like you were born there. Or if there's geopolitical implications (like in the Snowden case). Or sometimes countries won't extradite to the U.S. if the death penalty is on the table.

I think the best bet would be to somehow sneak into the country and then stay off the grid. Basically, live like an undocumented immigrant, doing menial work for cash. How many Americans do you think would really be able to survive like that, especially if they previously lived a comfy middle-class lifestyle back home?
@ch_13 Thanks for the education. I've become intrigued by this subject.

Kimberlee Singler: US woman accused of killing two of her children appears at UK court​

Kimberlee Singler appears at Westminster Magistrates' Court as she faces extradition to the US. Her nine-year-old daughter and son aged seven were found dead in a residential property in Colorado along with her 11-year-old daughter who was injured but alive, police say.

She was arrested by the National Crime Agency in Kensington, west London, on 30 December and appeared at Westminster Magistrates' Court on New Year's Day facing extradition to the United States.

Her family released this statement first to KRDO13 Investigates on Friday night (Before she was arrested in UK).

Following the statement made by the Wentz family attorney we decided to release a similar statement. We are cooperating fully with the police in their efforts to locate Kimberlee and we ask for the publics help in finding her. We are grieving deeply over this horrific tragedy and we ask for privacy and prayers as we navigate this storm. Our focus is on God and His glory and our surviving niece. We hope everyone remembers the innocence involved in this and our sole goal is protecting her. Please pray for all involved for healing and peace as we seek answers, and grant us our privacy. Thank you.
The Singler Family

The UK's National Crime Agency (NCA) said she appeared at Westminster Magistrates Court on Monday for an extradition hearing.
She was remanded in custody and will next appear in court on 29 January.

A spokesperson for the NCA said: "On Saturday 30 December 2023 in the Kensington area of London, officers from the National Crime Agency's National Extradition Unit arrested a 35-year-old female wanted in the United States of America for offences including two counts of murder and one count of attempted murder."

The UK's National Crime Agency (NCA) said she appeared at Westminster Magistrates Court on Monday for an extradition hearing.
She was remanded in custody and will next appear in court on 29 January.

A spokesperson for the NCA said: "On Saturday 30 December 2023 in the Kensington area of London, officers from the National Crime Agency's National Extradition Unit arrested a 35-year-old female wanted in the United States of America for offences including two counts of murder and one count of attempted murder."

Does this mean that KS will remain in London until at least the end of January? If so, dayummmmm.
MOO

Things can change I suppose, I have no idea how long it can take? Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Extradition

From your link:

"Extradition of persons located abroad can take many months or even years to complete."

I have little confidence in our systems ...either side of the pond, to get this completed expeditiously. Bureaucracy and political bloviating come to mind. But, that's just me....
I sincerely hope that all involved will act quickly and efficiently for Justice for two littles, and their grieving families.

RIP little Aden and Elliana

MOO

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

Why on earth would you flee to the UK? For all intents and purposes you aren't far off just in another state with the level of co-operation and its a tiny country with nowhere to hide or get out of the country. Should have flown to mainland Europe

Does she have connections or family in the UK? Trying to figure out why she chose it. Thank God she’s apprehended.

Just reported on uk news, she was arrested in central London. Probably tracked from the airport on cctv
The answers to your questions are at the above suggestion imo!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just came across this case as it was in UK mainstream news. Wow! Reading back through the thread I would have been with you guys and thought she would be found dead somewhere local. The fact she got on a plane and in the UK is mind boggling!

From your link:

"Extradition of persons located abroad can take many months or even years to complete."

I have little confidence in our systems ...either side of the pond, to get this completed expeditiously. Bureaucracy and political bloviating come to mind. But, that's just me....
I sincerely hope that all involved will act quickly and efficiently for Justice for two littles, and their grieving families.

RIP little Aden and Elliana

MOO

Is their last name Wentz? TIA!

And I have moved her in my notes from 1/10/24 to 1/29/24.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange
Back