CO - Kimberlee Singler, 35, charged w/murder of her children, girl, 9 & boy, 7, injuring third child, age 11, CO Springs, 19 Dec 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't normally follow cases with children as they're too upsetting.
But I'm wondering if she will receive the same sentence a man would ?
Also -- killing your own flesh and blood babies, is the absolute lowest you can sink !
Omo.

I personally believe KS had not planned for her jaunt to London at all, until after the murders. The woman was reportedly jaunting around Breckinridge Co just days before. She was flaunting her 'possessions', and refusing court orders knowingly.
She blew off her ex, judges, courts, and LE....all while staying put in Colorado.

IMO, she bolted out of the country, (on someone's advice to do so ? ) because she was wanted for murder now. Her previous practice of delusional romance may have come in to play...but she was desperate to run and hide.

I personally believe KS had not planned for her jaunt to London at all, until after the murders. The woman was reportedly jaunting around Breckinridge Co just days before. She was flaunting her 'possessions', and refusing court orders knowingly.
She blew off her ex, judges, courts, and LE....all while staying put in Colorado.

IMO, she bolted out of the country, (on someone's advice to do so ? ) because she was wanted for murder now. Her previous practice of delusional romance may have come in to play...but she was desperate to run and hide.
Do you think that she had been expecting law enforcement to believe her burglary story? And was subsequently surprised by being charged?

Do you think that she had been expecting law enforcement to believe her burglary story? And was subsequently surprised by being charged?

Not at all ! I believe she was just as dumbstruck as we all are...that they believed her cockadoodie story! She was probably surprised as all hell. They let her go !!!

IMO

Have there been any details on the supposed burglary's physical characteristics? That is, did she break a window and was subsequently caught on a neighbor's camera whose footage they only perhaps watched a few days later?

Have there been any details on the supposed burglary's physical characteristics? That is, did she break a window and was subsequently caught on a neighbor's camera whose footage they only perhaps watched a few days later?
Right, I’m wondering the same. I think she would not have staged a burglary had she not expected to get away with it: she could have killed the children and fled.

Either what you’re saying, such as cctv exposing the ruse, or that once the husband got word of the “break in” and his deceased children, he made clear to them that she was about to lose custody, and they took if from there.

I don't normally follow cases with children as they're too upsetting.
But I'm wondering if she will receive the same sentence a man would ?
Also -- killing your own flesh and blood babies, is the absolute lowest you can sink !
Omo.
For a crime of this nature, I don't think there are many countries that would take the gender or sex of the killer (if found guilty) into account...only the nature of the crime.

Right, I’m wondering the same. I think she would not have staged a burglary had she not expected to get away with it: she could have killed the children and fled.

Either what you’re saying, such as cctv exposing the ruse, or that once the husband got word of the “break in” and his deceased children, he made clear to them that she was about to lose custody, and they took if from there.
We definitely need details. I mean, she would have "seen" the burglar killing her children and attempting to kill her and the oldest. Or heard them. She would have needed to provide details. Did she just say she woke up being strangled and after they ran out, she found the others injured and dead? Mind boggling, it is.

I think China would be a terrible choice. For one thing you need a visa to gain entry and that takes a couple of weeks to get minimum. Plus your visa is only 90 days max. Really, they have no interest in sheltering Americans from the U.S. government.

I often see people online speculating about where a criminal could run to escape the U.S. justice system. But the reality is it's very difficult except in some special circumstances. In most cases, you'll be stopped right at the border and sent home. Even Cuba has refused entry after receiving an Interpol notice.

Maybe if you have crazy amounts of money and can bribe the right people, but I'm talking a net worth in the high 8-figures, at least. Or if you have ties to the country, like you were born there. Or if there's geopolitical implications (like in the Snowden case). Or sometimes countries won't extradite to the U.S. if the death penalty is on the table.

I think the best bet would be to somehow sneak into the country and then stay off the grid. Basically, live like an undocumented immigrant, doing menial work for cash. How many Americans do you think would really be able to survive like that, especially if they previously lived a comfy middle-class lifestyle back home?
I figure there's no country in the world that wouldn't be willing to hand over a child murderer.

And how was she with her own daughter before they determined her lying?
Unfortunately, LE is probably NOT going to give us a press conference to answer our valid questions......because they have some real 'splainin to do. I think they screwed some things up.

Jmo, but I think we should hear SOMETHING from the fathers lawyer. The father has been chatty on FB, and he will have to shut up now. But I think the lawyer could benefit the father. Jmo.

Who exactly notified the father, that his two youngest were dead, and the oldest child a victim in the hospital? And, when was he notified?

Even if there had been an actual burglary, the fact that his minor children ages 9 & 7 were dead, and the 11 year old injured, would mean he would need to be notified by law enforcement or the hospital early on.

So he would have immediately been able to fill them in on her just having lost custody. I’m assuming that’s what changed things.

I have totally dismissed the Burglar Theory. Forget it. It never happened.

KS wanted her kids out of her life. She wanted another life of freedom without the burden of children and a troublesome ex. I believe she'd been making plans for some time. She planned to ki_l all three kids and slightly injure herself to make it look like a botched burglary during which she was injured but managed to escape.

She succeeded with the two youngest and failed with oldest child. I think the oldest fought back to survive. Now she's left with an unbelievable story plus an injured eleven-year-old as a surviving witness.
Just an opinion based on what we know at this time. Opinions often change with the release of new evidence

KS wanted her kids out of her life. She wanted another life of freedom without the burden of children and a troublesome ex. I believe she'd been making plans for some time. She planned to ki_l all three kids and slightly injure herself to make it look like a botched burglary during which she was injured but managed to escape.
The father was actively seeking custody though so she could’ve had a life of freedom without killing their kids….

She succeeded with the two youngest and failed with oldest child. I think the oldest fought back to survive. Now she's left with an unbelievable story plus an injured eleven-year-old as a surviving witness.
Just an opinion based on what we know at this time. Opinions often change with the release of new evidence
And what kind of burglary would entail killing 2 small children who were likely sleeping, and leaving the adult in tact?

The father was actively seeking custody though so she could’ve had a life of freedom without killing their kids….
You’d think so. However that woman up in Canada who premeditated the murder of her 12 year old daughter because her live in boyfriend found her to be a pest, also had the Dad more than willing to take full custody.

When she was asked why she would murder her own daughter when the girl’s father wanted her so badly, she said that she’d rather be seen as a grieving mom rather than one who gave up custody!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat Silva
Back