Deceased/Not Found CO - Lea Chali Porter, 19, Westminster, 5 June 2014 - *C. Waide guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Um, yeah. So she got mad and left after the heroin disagreement, or she got a text from someone who has the ability to bypass cell phone records and hopped into a truck. I was thinking that LE jumped on this very quickly, and I'm beginning to see why. At a time when most people still couldn't even get LE to file a missing persons report, WPD had already hauled off the Dumpster and her car. RE her car. The bf was moving out of state, so I would imagine she drove her car to Castle Rock. Who did she meet up with? I'm thinking no one. MOO

According to admin on the missing age, the BF was in Washington DC when Lea disappeared.

Um, yeah. So she got mad and left after the heroin disagreement, or she got a text from someone who has the ability to bypass cell phone records and hopped into a truck. I was thinking that LE jumped on this very quickly, and I'm beginning to see why. At a time when most people still couldn't even get LE to file a missing persons report, WPD had already hauled off the Dumpster and her car. RE her car. The bf was moving out of state, so I would imagine she drove her car to Castle Rock. Who did she meet up with? I'm thinking no one. MOO

I imagine she drove her car to Castle Rock, too, since her car was later in Westminster, but I didn't know if she drove her boyfriend to Castle Rock in her car, or if they had their own vehicles.
I agree, I don't think she met up with anyone.....
I wonder if the friend and his roommate have taken lie detectors, or were asked to take them?
IMOO.

EDIT:
Does the boyfriend live in Pueblo? I understand he was moving out of state. I thought he lived in Pueblo and they met up in Castle Rock??
Sorry for my confusion.....

According to admin on the missing age, the BF was in Washington DC when Lea disappeared.

Maybe she drove the boyfriend to DIA before going to Westminster?
That would explain if there was just one vehicle and he flew to to DC and was in Castle Rock that morning and DC that night?
Not knowing all the info is why I have all these questions that might or might not make sense. Just trying to collect and connect the dots and make sense of some of the information that is known and make sense of the whole situation.
IMOO.

I imagine she drove her car to Castle Rock, too, since her car was later in Westminster, but I didn't know if she drove her boyfriend to Castle Rock in her car, or if they had their own vehicles.
I agree, I don't think she met up with anyone.....
I wonder if the friend and his roommate have taken lie detectors, or were asked to take them?
IMOO.

EDIT:
Does the boyfriend live in Pueblo? I understand he was moving out of state. I thought he lived in Pueblo and they met up in Castle Rock??
Sorry for my confusion.....

My impression is that he was in DC for the summer, not permanently.

There are a few rumours going around on facebook

Yes, I saw one that made my jaw drop. Considering the source, I believe it. Am wondering if it's still the case and, if so, why it isn't being mentioned.

I could not find the rumor on fb. Can you point me in the right direction? Initials, date? Thanks!

I could not find the rumor on fb. Can you point me in the right direction? Initials, date? Thanks!

Thank You for asking this as I couldn't find it either....
Administrator maybe or a poster??

On her boys page (which is quite interesting in its self) there is a link to an article with comments

Yes, I saw one that made my jaw drop. Considering the source, I believe it. Am wondering if it's still the case and, if so, why it isn't being mentioned.

That one article has been removed, I think, and comments have been deleted. Hmm, trying to be delicate here, but is the rumor possible related to her not being quite so thin in the future?

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Thank You!
Ima

On the 10:00 PM news report they reported that Lea's brother and boyfriend confronted Chris today and he confessed to killing her. No other information available at this time.

I also became highly suspicious earlier tonight when all links to his previous interviews were removed from the Denver news site.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kels1221
Back