GUILTY CO - Leann 'Annie' Meyer, 51, Wheat Ridge, 23 Feb 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
was just wondering about the friend/roommate/tenant status...I didn't recall reading anything where her 'friends' seem to also know this MM, or did I miss something?

Still waiting for news about Annie, and keeping her family and friends in my prayers.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...d-missing-wheat-ridge-woman-leann-annie-meyer

New fliers are going up to find find missing Wheat Ridge woman, LeAnn 'Annie' Meyer

http://findanniemeyer.com/

here is Candlelight Vigil for Annie at her house THIS Saturday night, March 30th, at 7:30 pm MST., 4710 Newland St, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033. Annie’s family has 16 members due in Colorado by Saturday. They really need your support. Please spread the word and come to the Candlelight vigil. We need as many people there, as possible.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...d-missing-wheat-ridge-woman-leann-annie-meyer

New fliers are going up to find find missing Wheat Ridge woman, LeAnn 'Annie' Meyer

http://findanniemeyer.com/

here is Candlelight Vigil for Annie at her house THIS Saturday night, March 30th, at 7:30 pm MST., 4710 Newland St, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033. Annie’s family has 16 members due in Colorado by Saturday. They really need your support. Please spread the word and come to the Candlelight vigil. We need as many people there, as possible.

I hope they have a great turnout.

It breaks my heart to see a family desperate to find their loved one without widespread support or interest of the local community. I hope that isn't the case for Annie's family.

It's just so frustrating that there seems to be nothing at all... One of those times when you'd like to be able to get hold of someone and just shake some sense into them :(

This is a huge leap, but any thought that the guy who killed the DOC head and had the shootout in Texas had something to do with her disappearance? He was released in late January and Annie, who worked at a bank, went missing the first week of February.

He was from Wheat Ridge......

Seems unlikely, seems like the roommate would be more forthcoming in that event, but still...lot of action in short amount of time in the Wheat Ridge area....

MOO!!!!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk HD

How much do we know about Annie's habits? Assuming the opening post is correct, she was last heard from on a Saturday. What did she typically do on her weekends and where did she go to do it?

How much do we know about Annie's habits? Assuming the opening post is correct, she was last heard from on a Saturday. What did she typically do on her weekends and where did she go to do it?

She left work sick, on Thursday, the 7th Feb. She called her mom on Sunday, the 10th February.

It would be nice to have a local, friend or family member on here. Any new or additional information sure would be helpful.

Has anyone found anything out about MM? It really upsets me that she may have key information about Annie's location, that she chooses to withhold. How can a person function knowing that? Is she staying with family, friends, or alone? Someone has to have knowledge about Annie's location. There is a reward for that information. Her family and friends have gone through so much already. They are just asking for Annie to be located. This is Easter weekend and a good time for that to happen. Prayers for all.

I went to the sunrise Easter service at Red Rocks this morning. One of the women who spoke prayed for Annie and all the other missing people to be found. I also have seen several fliers on car windows and lightpoles around Denver. There were thousands of people at the service today so it was a good place to get her name out.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I went to the sunrise Easter service at Red Rocks this morning. One of the women who spoke prayed for Annie and all the other missing people to be found. I also have seen several fliers on car windows and lightpoles around Denver. There were thousands of people at the service today so it was a good place to get her name out.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

My husband and I were up in Idaho Springs yesterday and saw Annie's posters hung up in the businesses there.

Moving two cars around seems a bit difficult to me. Usually you need a second driver.

Unless you drop the 1st car off and take a taxi or bus back and the repeat for the second vehicle.

Mel

Unfortunately, I have nothing I can add here. I wish there was more I could do as a local...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliviamadyy
Back