GUILTY CO - Leann 'Annie' Meyer, 51, Wheat Ridge, 23 Feb 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The timeline of this whole thing is so odd to me. She left work on Feb 7, talked to her Mom Feb 10th. Obviously didn't show up for work on the 11th. Did she often work from home? How many employers would accept a text saying "I wont be in for a while", or a call from a roomie? Surely not mine! I'm really hoping that LE is all over this, and that there are a million things we just do not know from the outside looking in. Why didn't her Mom freak out on the 17th and the 24th when she missed their regular phone calls? Why did it take till Feb 25th for anyone to freak out about this and report her missing?

Either that roomie is guilty, in over her head in some way, or has something really huge to hide from LE...or all three.

The timeline of this whole thing is so odd to me. She left work on Feb 7, talked to her Mom Feb 10th. Obviously didn't show up for work on the 11th. Did she often work from home? How many employers would accept a text saying "I wont be in for a while", or a call from a roomie? Surely not mine! I'm really hoping that LE is all over this, and that there are a million things we just do not know from the outside looking in. Why didn't her Mom freak out on the 17th and the 24th when she missed their regular phone calls? Why did it take till Feb 25th for anyone to freak out about this and report her missing?

Either that roomie is guilty, in over her head in some way, or has something really huge to hide from LE...or all three.

:Welcome1:

Annie sure doesn't get much media attention, does she. I don't understand it.

Praying for Annie, her mom, her siblings, and everyone who loves her and is worried about her.

http://findanniemeyer.com/

— Still Searching for Annie — Sat., Mar. 23rd, 2013

MAR
Help needed to Search for Annie

We are not giving up!

Please help keep Annie’s face fresh in everyone’s mind by passing out more flyers.

EVERYONE WELCOME!

Image only (no video link) Mar. 16th – 9 News

When:

2 pm on Saturday, March 23rd, 2013

Where:

Club Corner

6551 W 44th Ave

Wheat Ridge, Colorado 80033

View Map

COMMENTS
Leave a Comment
CATEGORIES
Uncategorized
AUTHOR
sarahhultgren

Annie sure doesn't get much media attention, does she. I don't understand it.

Praying for Annie, her mom, her siblings, and everyone who loves her and is worried about her.

No she doesn't and it is so bizarre. I want to find MM myself and ask her questions. :banghead:

It's supposed to snow here Saturday...

Springtime in Colorado. The weather doesn't know what to do next.

I walked more of the Clear Creek bike path yesterday. So far I have covered just about everything west of the path entrance that is a few blocks from Annie's home. Did see evidence that a homeless person had been camping out in that area. But with both of her cars being found away from her house, I doubt she ran into trouble on a walk or bike ride from home.

They are searching again tomorrow. Sure hope the weather cooperates.

I really hope MM talks to LE soon. Something she knows may help to find Annie. A call, or note, anything would help.

Springtime in Colorado. The weather doesn't know what to do next.

I walked more of the Clear Creek bike path yesterday. So far I have covered just about everything west of the path entrance that is a few blocks from Annie's home. Did see evidence that a homeless person had been camping out in that area. But with both of her cars being found away from her house, I doubt she ran into trouble on a walk or bike ride from home.

Thanks, for the "on-the-ground" reporting for us Footwarrior!

Really appreciated your pictures and posts for little Jessica Ridgeway, RIP.

Hoping Annie is somewhere safe and sorting things out.

What is the weather, temperature, snow cover, etc. like out there? Another family, friends and volunteer search plus passing out flyers going on today. Hope some answers for Annie turn up soon.

The weather is not cooperating today, at least not for any foot searches. I'm about 10 miles east of Annie's neighborhood so maybe it's better in Wheatridge/ West Denver?

The weather is not cooperating today, at least not for any foot searches. I'm about 10 miles east of Annie's neighborhood so maybe it's better in Wheatridge/ West Denver?

Thank you. If I lived about 1,000 miles closer, I would be out with their search crews. It is so frustrating to only talk from here. I so hope Annie is found soon. I just hope LE is getting some evidence and tips to go on and there is a break in the near future.

I hear the weather is pretty sorry .....(family in the springs) I hope we hear something about Annie soon.

The weather here is really bad. We received 9 inches of snow in Thornton yesterday and it was 8 degrees when I woke up this morning.

It's so maddening that there hasn't been any updates in a while for Annie. Unfortunately, we had 2 seemingly connected murders of a pizza delivery guy and the Chief of Colorado prisons this past week which have pushed Annie out of the news.

I just don't understand how a roommate, and possibly friend of Annie's would absolutely refuse to help police, to even to talk to LE about Annie being missing. The only thing this points to, IMHO, is some kind of foul play. Maybe the roommate isn't involved but still knows something and is afraid to come forward. Maybe she is involved. But clamming up and refusing to cooperate is suspect to me. MM where is Annie????? Please help her family find her.

The weather here is really bad. We received 9 inches of snow in Thornton yesterday and it was 8 degrees when I woke up this morning.

It's so maddening that there hasn't been any updates in a while for Annie. Unfortunately, we had 2 seemingly connected murders of a pizza delivery guy and the Chief of Colorado prisons this past week which have pushed Annie out of the news.

I just don't understand how a roommate, and possibly friend of Annie's would absolutely refuse to help police, to even to talk to LE about Annie being missing. The only thing this points to, IMHO, is some kind of foul play. Maybe the roommate isn't involved but still knows something and is afraid to come forward. Maybe she is involved. But clamming up and refusing to cooperate is suspect to me. MM where is Annie????? Please help her family find her.

I wonder if her unwillingness to cooperate may be why LE isn't actively searching as much as they would otherwise. I can't imagine that police don't consider her a suspect at this point, but with her already having a lawyer there is nothing they can really get out of her without some other evidence. She had full access to all of AM's belonging, vehicles, etc... so fingerprints and such wouldn't do much good.

I have a very bad feeling in regard to AM's fate... And, I do think that MM knows a lot about what happened. If she's not the perpetrator of whatever has happened, then she most definitely knows who is - imo.

I honestly don't know how her family members haven't completely lost their minds over this unwillingness to not cooperate. If she is afraid to tell on someone then there are things that can be done to protect her until those responsible can be apprehended - no matter what they've threatened her with.

I honestly can't imagine how someone who lived with someone else could feel so little for her family that she would run, hide, and not say anything - if she truly wasn't guilty of something...

As always, all of the above is MOO! :cow:

Wasn't it said in some MSM article, maybe by MM's father, that MM lived in the basement?
If so, to me ,that might indicate she is a tenant, not necessarily a friend or room mate?
If only a tenant, and if there is a legal lease, would the LE still be able to search those premises? Or did they since Annie is the owner of the premises as a whole.

Wasn't it said in some MSM article, maybe by MM's father, that MM lived in the basement?
If so, to me ,that might indicate she is a tenant, not necessarily a friend or room mate?
If only a tenant, and if there is a legal lease, would the LE still be able to search those premises? Or did they since Annie is the owner of the premises as a whole.

I'm thinking she is more of a friend than tenant. A tenant wouldn't just jump in someone else's car and drive it around. There's legal repercussions for doing something like that. I firmly believe she knows where Annie is or knows someone that does. If she is a friend and did not have anything to do with Annie being gone, then there is no reason to keep silent. She does have information that could help locate Annie. IMO

I wonder if her unwillingness to cooperate may be why LE isn't actively searching as much as they would otherwise. I can't imagine that police don't consider her a suspect at this point, but with her already having a lawyer there is nothing they can really get out of her without some other evidence. She had full access to all of AM's belonging, vehicles, etc... so fingerprints and such wouldn't do much good.

I have a very bad feeling in regard to AM's fate... And, I do think that MM knows a lot about what happened. If she's not the perpetrator of whatever has happened, then she most definitely knows who is - imo.

I honestly don't know how her family members haven't completely lost their minds over this unwillingness to not cooperate. If she is afraid to tell on someone then there are things that can be done to protect her until those responsible can be apprehended - no matter what they've threatened her with.

I honestly can't imagine how someone who lived with someone else could feel so little for her family that she would run, hide, and not say anything - if she truly wasn't guilty of something...

As always, all of the above is MOO! :cow:

I hope they are keeping very good track of her. LE has to follow protocol and procedure. It's just a matter of time to collect the information and evidence that is necessary. We have not heard anything about the truck or suv search yet. Sometimes no news is good news.

Just peeking in. I saw nothing on the local news this weekend. Poor lady.

Regarding searching MMs residence, if she pays any rent and her room(s) are clearly separate from the rest of the house then it is my understanding that LE would need a search warrant separate for her area. Even Annie would not be able to authorize a search of MMs area.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EVH
Back