Found Alive CO - Nain Dominguez, 2, Colorado Springs, 17 March 2018 (now deceased)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is so frustrating! With LE declining to release details it sounds like foul play was involved. And if it wasn't then IMO the public deseves to know; at the very least it would allay suspicions about the family.

Ah well, waiting for more info... RIP little Nain :tears:

Would accidentally drowning be considered an injury? Nain dying from life-threatening injuries sound like he had physical injuries IMO.

Update from El Paso County Sheriff:

Snippet:

The Sheriff’s Office would like to extend our thoughts and prayers to the family and friends of the Dominguez family. We would also like to thank the El Paso County Search and Rescue, Flight for Life, Safe Streets, Fountain Police Department, Colorado Springs Police Department, Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI), National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) and the community for their assistance. This is an ongoing investigation. Information will be released as the investigations allows.

https://www.epcsheriffsoffice.com/n...iff’s-office-provides-update-on-missing-child
https://www.epcsheriffsoffice.com/s...s Office Provides Update on Missing Child.pdf

IOW no information.

https://twitter.com/KKTV11News/status/975457139568214016

KKTV 11 News
‏
Verified account

@KKTV11News
2m2 minutes ago
More
A sad update to a tragic story: the El Paso County Sheriff's Office says that despite great effort, medical personnel were unable to save 2-year-old Nain Dominguez. Nain was found this morning after an hours-long search and an Amber Alert issued. http://www.kktv.com/content/news/BREAKING-Deputies-search-for-missing-two-year-old-477189853.html …

http://www.kktv.com/content/news/BREAKING-Deputies-search-for-missing-two-year-old-477189853.html

"The sheriff's office was unable to comment on where Nain was found, though our crew at the scene says he was loaded up in an ambulance at the intersection of Aqualane Drive and Forest Road, near where he was last seen. The investigation into his disappearance is still active."

RIP little Nain [emoji174]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I needed a nap after this morning. It boggles my mind that shortly after I got on Forest Rd. by the trailhead I heard his body was found. I saw the searchers just starting to gather for the morning and even heard them basically do a roll call at the search starting point. Within minutes he was found. I left the area as the police came with sirens and pulled over and had to collect my thoughts. I knew he was not going to make it or had already passed the way the scanner speak was going. If the search truly stopped last night, that breaks my heart even more. I would’ve gone out there and searched myself. I went this morning because I wanted to see for myself if there was actual search activity and I was drawn to go and I can’t explain that part. Hearing that deputy’s voice was so sad to hear. So many missing people scanner talk I’ve heard over the years - many found alive, many not - for whatever reason this little boy grasped my heart from the moment I heard he was missing. [emoji174] :rose: Nain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I needed a nap after this morning. It boggles my mind that shortly after I got on Forest Rd. by the trailhead I heard his body was found. I saw the searchers just starting to gather for the morning and even heard them basically do a roll call at the search starting point. Within minutes he was found. I left the area as the police came with sirens and pulled over and had to collect my thoughts. I knew he was not going to make it or had already passed the way the scanner speak was going. If the search truly stopped last night, that breaks my heart even more. I would’ve gone out there and searched myself. I went this morning because I wanted to see for myself if there was actual search activity and I was drawn to go and I can’t explain that part. Hearing that deputy’s voice was so sad to hear. So many missing people scanner talk I’ve heard over the years - many found alive, many not - for whatever reason this little boy grasped my heart from the moment I heard he was missing. [emoji174] :rose: Nain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s awful..... I’m sorry. Hugs.....

I’m so sad he wasn’t found in time. It sounds like the sibling is also a minor. Keeping track of a toddler can be a chore, it just takes a second for them to slip away out of view. The weight that this sibling and family are feeling must be incredible. My prayers are with them for some sort of peace. How tragic.

RIP Little One

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Has LE given any indication if this was a tragic accident or something more nefarious?

This is just so tragically awful and confusing and difficult to make sense of. If it DOES involves a terrible terrible accident with a sibling, we don’t really need the details I guess as the agony such a scenario causes a family is too much to add any of our probing questions to. In this situation, I will trust LE to do a thorough job of investigating this, and that they will report any need-to-know information to us if there is any. Bless this child.

I don't even know what to say. I guess I will start with the fact that if no stereotypical "white van with no windows" was reported, then they probably would have searched harder in the area.

I'm going to speculate that there was something intentional here. I'm so sad for this baby. And I'm really sad if he sat there alive, but near death, all alone all night.

I'm sorry baby. Hug your stuffed animal and be wrapped in a blanket, now. You have lots of friends there to meet you. You will never be alone and scared again. :(

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KiKi_T
Back