Found Alive CO - Nain Dominguez, 2, Colorado Springs, 17 March 2018 (now deceased)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just found out about this. I am so confused. He was found very near where he went missing in or near the creek? And he was found very shortly after the search started this morning?? Was this area not searched last night??

Hmmm.......

I don't even know what to say. I guess I will start with the fact that if no stereotypical "white van with no windows" was reported, then they probably would have searched harder in the area.

I'm going to speculate that there was something intentional here. I'm so sad for this baby. And I'm really sad if he sat there alive, but near death, all alone all night.

I'm sorry baby. Hug your stuffed animal and be wrapped in a blanket, now. You have lots of friends there to meet you. You will never be alone and scared again. :(

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I read an article, I’ll have to find it, that stated a white van was leaving the park the same time they noticed he was missing. They did locate the van and determined it wasn’t involved. I believe they were looking for the van and around the park at the same time. Not sure if it was a leave no rock unturned type of thing with the white van. I’m really not sure why they didn’t search throughout that night. I sure wish they would have.

So sad. Would he still be alive if they hadn't called off the search last night?

I would guess yes.
However even if he had some unsurvivable injury they could have found him.
At least he wouldn’t have been alone, possibly suffering all night.

:gaah::maddening:

Yes. I’m just going to hold my 2 year old now.

This whole story is perplexing. If he was found in or near the creek and wasn't found on the initial search, could he have been taken and replaced there later?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

This whole story is perplexing. If he was found in or near the creek and wasn't found on the initial search, could he have been taken and replaced there later?

Seems plausible imo. I was thinking the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting, as it was just being discussed yesterday on another thread about how people may return bodies to areas that have already been searched. (Lucas thread)

Strange being found in a location that was searched. Very. And if a sibling was involved where in the heck would a sibling have put the child before moving him? Not investing for one second in that theory.

Interesting, as it was just being discussed yesterday on another thread about how people may return bodies to areas that have already been searched. (Lucas thread)
That's what I was thinking of, Lucas. Also Carnell Chamberlain. Carnell because the house was searched and he was missed, aswell as the fact that Anthony Bennett, iirc, was going to move the body at a later date if he could. It's just so curious how he could be missed, but still alive - having said that, he could have just been behind/underneath/inside something he fell into. Only time will tell I guess.

I would guess yes.
However even if he had some unsurvivable injury they could have found him.
At least he wouldn’t have been alone, possibly suffering all night.

Yes. I’m just going to hold my 2 year old now.

(I don't know how you guys with little ones do it, read here...)

It seems to me if he was kidnapped, the police would be warning the public and be looking for someone. this is strange.

(I don't know how you guys with little ones do it, read here...)

Actually I think it helps me to be a better Mom.
When Wynter got outside and froze to death, we started utilizing our chain locks early.
My little dude can't open the doors yet, so we were reminded to use them before he CAN.

Then of course there is the whole appreciating my children, giving them what we all wish we could give to these children and being able to prevent certain tragedies.

I have learned a whole lot since Kyron Horman disappeared and I think it all contributes to my ability to keep my children safe. Also, to never ever date if I get divorced.

Actually I think it helps me to be a better Mom.
When Wynter got outside and froze to death, we started utilizing our chain locks early.
My little dude can't open the doors yet, so we were reminded to use them before he CAN.

Then of course there is the whole appreciating my children, giving them what we all wish we could give to these children and being able to prevent certain tragedies.

I have learned a whole lot since Kyron Horman disappeared and I think it all contributes to my ability to keep my children safe. Also, to never ever date if I get divorced.

RIP little one.

And I wholeheartedly agree MsFacetious. It's hard to read about the kids but I think it brings awareness as a parent. I know I've had more/different conversations with my kids because of things that I've read in these forums. I'm following the Jeffrey Kouakou case out of Montreal and someone shared information/phrasing regarding "stranger danger" - provided a new perspective on the topic.

But I definitely hug my "babies" a little tighter every time a missing child comes across my feed.

how devastating for his family and the searchers
fly high with the angels little Nain

So sad.
Seems like a lot of water related deaths/missing kids this season. Maybe there needs to be more awareness. I don’t know. If he did die by drowning little Nain is the 3rd child I’m following that “may” have been a drowning. ( other two are in Canada)

It seems to me if he was kidnapped, the police would be warning the public and be looking for someone. this is strange.
They redacted the van & kidnapping description later on that night. This sounds like possibly the older sibbling made that story up, not realizing the severity of the situation... :-(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

So sad.
Seems like a lot of water related deaths/missing kids this season. Maybe there needs to be more awareness. I don’t know. If he did die by drowning little Nain is the 3rd child I’m following that “may” have been a drowning. ( other two are in Canada)

We also had little Raul Johnson who drowned in a pond in late January. So sad, and I agree, there does seem to be a lot of children found in the water this winter, anyway. Horrible.

Rest in peace, darling Nain.

RIP little one.

And I wholeheartedly agree MsFacetious. It's hard to read about the kids but I think it brings awareness as a parent. I know I've had more/different conversations with my kids because of things that I've read in these forums. I'm following the Jeffrey Kouakou case out of Montreal and someone shared information/phrasing regarding "stranger danger" - provided a new perspective on the topic.

But I definitely hug my "babies" a little tighter every time a missing child comes across my feed.
I have always talked to my little about fighting, biting, kicking, screaming, running if someine was trying to grab him. But after Abby and Libby, I asked what he would do if someone held a gun to him. His response was not the same. I never thought about that before them.

And yep. Single and don't date cause I am terrified of someone not treating him right. I would never forgive myself and I will be in jail.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79
Back