Found Deceased CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SS’s latest posts seem to insinuate that his posting of Natalie discussing her dad is what caused all of this, and seems to point the finger at it making her Dad angry and leading to her death.

I would say it's super possible that SS's post on TB's wall could have set somebody from her life off (one of the accused, I'd think). Maybe angry at her for telling him?

Do we know what day that post was made (how close to her disappearance)? I feel like it's been said before.

Didn't he 'out' her Dad a while before her death? It sounded to me like part of his 'panic attack' that he blames on the breakdown of the relationship between him and Natalie (I think this was about a year prior?) was when he retaliated with this info about her Dad. But I might be wrong. There was a period of time when their relationship was deteriorating and when he was chasing her to still have her in his life and she was pushing him away.

Didn't he 'out' her Dad a while before her death? It sounded to me like part of his 'panic attack' that he blames on the breakdown of the relationship between him and Natalie (I think this was about a year prior?) was when he retaliated with this info about her Dad. But I might be wrong. There was a period of time when their relationship was deteriorating and when he was chasing her to still have her in his life and she was pushing him away.

If the time period between the two incidents is a year, then I'd say not related.

SS’s latest posts seem to insinuate that his posting of Natalie discussing her dad is what caused all of this, and seems to point the finger at it making her Dad angry and leading to her death.
This is what I think and mentioned it awhile ago. I think someone got mad but the only person who was outed was Natalie's dad. I really think someone took advantage of the SS situation hoping he would get blamed for the death.
SS also nearly got me bought in to the idea that it wasn't Natalie who got the RO on him, but was her twin sister and that's why no ID was shown at the time. Lol.. He really thinks its Natalie's dad that made her get the RO on him.

If the time period between the two incidents is a year, then I'd say not related.

I could be wrong on that but stuff definitely went down some time ago between them - he references it alot and blames everything on the 'panic attack' that made him lose Natalie and her sister and many others in his life. Then it was a series of events that lead to the order. I have no doubt Natalie wanted that order - others might have helped her in the process to get it, but she was done with SS - she was scared and he just wasn't listening to her protests to back off.

SS is live right now and the video is captioned "natalie's voice"

This is what I think and mentioned it awhile ago. I think someone got mad but the only person who was outed was Natalie's dad. I really think someone took advantage of the SS situation hoping he would get blamed for the death.
SS also nearly got me bought in to the idea that it wasn't Natalie who got the RO on him, but was her twin sister and that's why no ID was shown at the time. Lol.. He really thinks its Natalie's dad that made her get the RO on him.

He's still mentioning the ID and telling Natalie's sister to come clean lol. The dude's in denial - he has a very warped sense of reality.

From what I drew from one of his last few videos: He blames AB and another girl for what happened to NB and implies that he's going after them in court.

SS is live right now and the video is captioned "natalie's voice"

He's also posting alot of communications between himself and others, including Natalie. Just wow. Some we've seen before but they clearly show his manipulative side....for instance, the repeated pattern shown to Natalie - I just need you, you were so good to me, why did you change, it's not your fault but it is your fault, you treat me bad but you're not to blame for others threatening me but hey it is your fault because it was all based on your opinions. Urgh! Zero insight into his behaviour and for someone who claims to be intelligent, it's surprising he can't see it for what it is - the law says you can't stalk and he has given his own evidence for the public to see of HOW he stalked!

He originally posted her story awhile back, but I thought it was more recent that he posted it directly to her dad’s wall. I could be wrong though.

I do not believe everything that SS insinuates; however, I do think people related to her know more than they are saying. It is very odd that not a single one of them have made any public plea for help in finding her killer. No rewards, not a single for help in finding the killer. In fact, they have asked-multiple times- that the public stop looking into it like detectives.

I recall SS posting the exact date he posted whatever he did on TB Facebook. I think it was December 13? 18? I took that to mean of 2017. I checked the various facebooks in TBs name, and didn’t see anything. But surely one would delete something like that off of their page immediately.

I recall SS posting the exact date he posted whatever he did on TB Facebook. I think it was December 13? 18? I took that to mean of 2017. I checked the various facebooks in TBs name, and didn’t see anything. But surely one would delete something like that off of their page immediately.

I think there were discussions involving SS about Natalie and her Dad prior to what he posted on Facebook just before her death. He referenced losing friends, etc based on them finding out. I think there was stuff said when their friendship blew up and she decided she wanted nothing more to do with him. He talked about people wanting to hurt him,etc. But as I said before, I could be wrong. And it's hard to understand the timeline because of how scattered SS' thinking and recall is.

He's also posting alot of communications between himself and others, including Natalie. Just wow. Some we've seen before but they clearly show his manipulative side....for instance, the repeated pattern shown to Natalie - I just need you, you were so good to me, why did you change, it's not your fault but it is your fault, you treat me bad but you're not to blame for others threatening me but hey it is your fault because it was all based on your opinions. Urgh! Zero insight into his behaviour and for someone who claims to be intelligent, it's surprising he can't see it for what it is - the law says you can't stalk and he has given his own evidence for the public to see of HOW he stalked!

Now that I think about it, after the way you've worded all of this, it does seem a bit like he may be suffering from borderline personality disorder... Which would be a very difficult combination to have in addition to already having an Aspergers/Autism diagnosis...
but that's just my humble opinion.

Now that I think about it, after the way you've worded all of this, it does seem a bit like he may be suffering from borderline personality disorder... Which would be a very difficult combination to have in addition to already having an Aspergers/Autism diagnosis...
but that's just my humble opinion.

He'd probably meet criteria for multiple diagnoses (or at least shows signs and symptoms of multiple diagnoses) - would need time with him to assess the dominant ones.

" a differential diagnostic procedure is a systematic diagnostic method used to identify the presence of a disease entity where multiple alternatives are possible"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Differential_diagnosis

Ummmmmm... his posts today are screaming "welfare check."

SS just attempted suicide on Facebook live. It was reported and Facebook took down the video. Someone realized what hotel he was at and called 911. Took a bunch of pills.

I will say that it is awfully... .. theatrical, though. Clearly, you have little intentions of dying, if you facebook live it. He has an extreme need for audience and attention and nothing will ever fill his needy bucket cause it has a huge hole in the bottom. No doubt, this is what Natalie encountered. No matter how much she teied, nothing was ever enough. It does sound like Borderline tendencies. He needs serious help.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Correct people that try to overdose on these types of pills are just taking whatever they can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member