Found Deceased CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't actually 'kill' himself. The people I know of that really wanted to kill themselves, did so in a way that was certain to end their lives.

Going to a motel and streaming it LIVE, while announcing it to the world---does not seem like he really wanted to die. JMO

I think he craves attention, any kind, good or bad.

I am on the fence. I do not have any certainty either way. But I am not ready to clear him, in my mind anyway.

I agree, this guy is an attention seeking con man, and an actor.

I keep seeing people stating that SS has been offered help and hasn’t accepted it. I don’t watch his live videos so perhaps it was mentioned there.

Can someone explain a bit further in regards to who offered help and what kind of help was offered. And how is it known he refused it?

Just curious if it’s strangers (like people in the discussion groups watching his videos) or friends who have offered help (or both!) and what kind of help was offered.

I believe I read that a couple people offered him a place to stay but then they were harassed for doing so, is that correct?

Also, if he’s staying in a motel/hotel, hows he paying for it? Perhaps that’s something someone offered to help him stay out of the cold.

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, he has been offered help, but it is difficult to convince mentally ill people to take the help. He probably knows he needs help but then his illness kicks in and refuses the help. He will need to be involuntarily committed.

I agree. He’s a vulnerable adult. If he is autistic as he claims he is, his brain doesn’t work the way we think it should. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not making excuses for the guy. I’m just saying he’s complex and he needs serious professional help. This is mental illness and we as a society need to step up and advocate for awareness and help find a solution. Guilty of murder or not he needs professional help and he needs to be off the streets and confined for his safety and for everyone else’s safety. JMO

I keep seeing people stating that SS has been offered help and hasn’t accepted it. I don’t watch his live videos so perhaps it was mentioned there.

Can someone explain a bit further in regards to who offered help and what kind of help was offered. And how is it known he refused it?

Just curious if it’s strangers (like people in the discussion groups watching his videos) or friends who have offered help (or both!) and what kind of help was offered.

I believe I read that a couple people offered him a place to stay but then they were harassed for doing so, is that correct?

Also, if he’s staying in a motel/hotel, hows he paying for it? Perhaps that’s something someone offered to help him stay out of the cold.

TIA

Former babysitting of his has told him she loves him and offered help in a comment on his page. He didn't respond. On the "justice for Natalie" page (aka, "support for Natalie's stalker" page) it is clear in the comments that several people are in contact with him and have offered help.

Others I've seen who have offered help through Facebook have been ignored, and in some cases cursed out by him for not offering the perfect kind of help he is looking for.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Former babysitting of his has told him she loves him and offered help in a comment on his page. He didn't respond. On the "justice for Natalie" page (aka, "support for Natalie's stalker" page) it is clear in the comments that several people are in contact with him and have offered help.

Others I've seen who have offered help through Facebook have been ignored, and in some cases cursed out by him for not offering the perfect kind of help he is looking for.

A person, place or thing can’t help him. It’s going to take many, many resources and lots and lots of professional help.

A person, place or thing can’t help him. It’s going to take many, many resources and lots and lots of professional help.
Right. And people have tried to help him find these resources.

He's ill. But he's also manipulative as hell. And he's essentially still stalking Natalie beyond the grave.

Right. And people have tried to help him find these resources.

He's ill. But he's also manipulative as hell. And he's essentially still stalking Natalie beyond the grave.

Maybe, he’ll get the help he needs now. For starters he needs a POA who has the ability to make decisions for him. Decisions that don’t require his consent like inpatient treatment, group home/assisted living and professional help. Sadly, there are many people just like SS and worse that are out and about, wandering among us, ready to snap at any given moment with no mental stability. It’s scary!

From his own reflections on his life, there's a pattern of people offering all kinds of help - personal and professional help - some help he takes, some he doesn't. But the common theme is the help is never enough - he finds fault in nearly every source and type of help he has been offered or given. It's worth noticing that even people he sometimes describes as heroes are in the next breath described in derogatory terms and insulted for not 'fixing' his 'panic attacks' and not listening to him. No type of help will ever be good enough because they can't fix him. It is sad and mental illness can be ridiculously challenging for the person living with it, but it can also be very exhausting for those around them to continue to offer support that is rejected over and over. This is why many relationships in those with mental illness become transitional - either the person with mental illness pushes them away, or other people walk away out of frustration or helplessness.

It's also interesting that he kind of immortalises Natalie and her sister over and over again - like they were the only perfect influences in his life. But as we know from his own disclosures and Natalie's disclosures, when they were not there for him, they were also negatively targeted. Or if they didn't act the way he expected them to they were negatively targeted. But right now it's easy to immortalise them, particularly Natalie, because she's not here anymore and she can't do or say anything that will challenge his perception of her.

This is why I never post on this site. WAY too many don't post this or that. I'm off here for good.

What upsets me is that the focus keep being taken away from Natalie because of SS and all his fb rants. I feel for the guy I do. Idk if I think he did it. I’m on the fence and change my mind all the time.
Jmo

What upsets me is that the focus keep being taken away from Natalie because of SS and all his fb rants. I feel for the guy I do. Idk if I think he did it. I’m on the fence and change my mind all the time.
Jmo

The focus does seem to keep going away from NB and more towards SS, but nothing is being reported in the media so this is what we get. (Social media and SS). Hopefully an arrest is made soon and justice is around the corner!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yup, SS is oddly helping keep this case alive. Nothing in the media or from LE.

There was a news clip shared in a group that
I'm in, it was a segment about NB's funeral. At the end, "Authorities interviewed one man who Natalie filed a restraining order against named Shawn Shwartz, but they do not consider him a suspect or a person of interest."

There was a news clip shared in a group that
I'm in, it was a segment about NB's funeral. At the end, "Authorities interviewed one man who Natalie filed a restraining order against named Shawn Shwartz, but they do not consider him a suspect or a person of interest."

Broomfield police advised Boulder officers that Schwartz was a person of interest in the Bollinger case, which they referred to as a homicide.
http://www.dailycamera.com/top-business/ci_31580473/shawn-schwartz-natalie-bollinger

[FONT=&amp]A man described by Broomfield Police in a Boulder arrest report as a “person of interest” in the death of Natalie Bollinger was arrested Friday on charges [/FONT]unrelated to her death[FONT=&amp].
[/FONT]https://www.denverpost.com/2018/01/09/natalie-bollinger-person-of-interest-arested/

According to an arrest report, Boulder Police officers were dispatched by Broomfield Police to check on Schwartz after the alleged suicidal threats surfaced on social media.

A Broomfield Police officer advised the responding Boulder officers that the 42-year-old man was considered a “person of interest in a recent missing person/homicide case in Broomfield and Adams County,” the report read.

Boulder officers called Schwartz and met him outside a church where he began to tell them “that he missed his friend Natalie,” and that “he didn’t want to live on the planet anymore.”

After the conversation outside the Boulder church, Schwartz agreed to be taken to Boulder Community Health on a mental health hold, according to the report.

Once inside the hospital, Boulder Police say Schwartz began to argue and scream after hospital security took his cell phone away as part of the admission process. Police were unable to calm him down and advised him that he was being placed under arrest for obstruction, according to the report.

But as officers were attempting to place cuffs on Schwartz, police say he sat up on the bed, screamed and pushed the arresting officer away. Later, he dragged two officers on the ground who were trying to restrain him, the report states.

Schwartz was eventually restrained with the help of hospital security and taken to the Boulder County Jail. He is facing charges of assault on a peace officer, obstructing a peace officer and resisting arrest.

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...ger-case-arrested-on-unrelated-charges?page=2

If this isn't a perfect example of the lack of mental HELP in this country, I don't know what is. He does need HELP, instead is arrested. I don't know if he is guilty of murder or not, but he hasn't been charged for it. He is a mentally ill person, yet the medical professionals nor LE seems to know how to deal with him. I wish I knew the answers.

Does he have his car or whatever vehicle? I'm wondering how he is traveling from place to place. Did he have the means to know where Natalie was, and the means to get to her, have her leave wherever she was, either meet him, or be lured alone? I don't think so, but I don't know for fact.

As someone said much earlier, he makes the perfect scapegoat. His mental health is his own enemy. It is easy to how he could have the thought process to murder.

As for his strength, yes in a stressful situation, we all have the rush of adrenaline and who knows what else, that gives almost superhuman strength.

If this isn't a perfect example of the lack of mental HELP in this country, I don't know what is. He does need HELP, instead is arrested. I don't know if he is guilty of murder or not, but he hasn't been charged for it. He is a mentally ill person, yet the medical professionals nor LE seems to know how to deal with him. I wish I knew the answers.

I'm in Australia and sometimes feel the same way about the system. But it's very complicated - mental illness is so individual - no 2 people share the same needs or require the same resources. The challenge is what do we do? In the past institutionalisation was rampant - lock up everyone who was deemed to have a mental illness, either for their own protection or the protection of society (or both). Often it was a quick fix for what society didn't understand.

There's medication - which can be a fantastic option for many with mental illness....if the medication-disorder fit is spot on AND the person is compliant in taking their meds. Here often lies the challenge. Bipolar is a good example - often the 'high' of mania means many with bipolar will stop being compliant with their meds so they can experience the rush, even though others can see the self-destructive results.

Human rights are often at the centre of how to treat mental illness - forced hospitalisation, forced medication, institutionalised, restricted practices in community-based living. It's such a minefield of negotiating individual rights and what society and professionals think is the answer, and still respecting the rights of the individual.

SS has had plenty of help offered - he's admitted that many times. But what is the answer for him? It's not a simple answer. Is he a danger to himself? To others? Should he be forced to live a certain way to relieve his symptoms if he doesn't want to? Should he have the right to choose death if he wants to? Mental illness and treatment raises so many ethical dilemmas - professionals treating individuals like SS face these questions every day.

Does he have his car or whatever vehicle? I'm wondering how he is traveling from place to place. Did he have the means to know where Natalie was, and the means to get to her, have her leave wherever she was, either meet him, or be lured alone? I don't think so, but I don't know for fact.

As someone said much earlier, he makes the perfect scapegoat. His mental health is his own enemy. It is easy to how he could have the thought process to murder.

As for his strength, yes in a stressful situation, we all have the rush of adrenaline and who knows what else, that gives almost superhuman strength.

He doesn't have a car - he travels on foot or with others who offer him a ride (from my understanding anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member