Found Deceased CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to an arrest report, Boulder Police officers were dispatched by Broomfield Police to check on Schwartz after the alleged suicidal threats surfaced on social media.

A Broomfield Police officer advised the responding Boulder officers that the 42-year-old man was considered a “person of interest in a recent missing person/homicide case in Broomfield and Adams County,” the report read.

Boulder officers called Schwartz and met him outside a church where he began to tell them “that he missed his friend Natalie,” and that “he didn’t want to live on the planet anymore.”

After the conversation outside the Boulder church, Schwartz agreed to be taken to Boulder Community Health on a mental health hold, according to the report.

Once inside the hospital, Boulder Police say Schwartz began to argue and scream after hospital security took his cell phone away as part of the admission process. Police were unable to calm him down and advised him that he was being placed under arrest for obstruction, according to the report.

But as officers were attempting to place cuffs on Schwartz, police say he sat up on the bed, screamed and pushed the arresting officer away. Later, he dragged two officers on the ground who were trying to restrain him, the report states.

Schwartz was eventually restrained with the help of hospital security and taken to the Boulder County Jail. He is facing charges of assault on a peace officer, obstructing a peace officer and resisting arrest.

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...ger-case-arrested-on-unrelated-charges?page=2
Wait, so he didn't swallow the pills? They didn't pump his stomach?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If this isn't a perfect example of the lack of mental HELP in this country, I don't know what is. He does need HELP, instead is arrested. I don't know if he is guilty of murder or not, but he hasn't been charged for it. He is a mentally ill person, yet the medical professionals nor LE seems to know how to deal with him. I wish I knew the answers.
IMO, they should have given him a lorazepam injection, put him in restraints, and committed him. But I also think this is a perfect example of him having the chance to get help, refusing it, and ending up in jail instead. We will hear about poor him again when he gets out.

Does he have his car or whatever vehicle? I'm wondering how he is traveling from place to place. Did he have the means to know where Natalie was, and the means to get to her, have her leave wherever she was, either meet him, or be lured alone? I don't think so, but I don't know for fact.

As someone said much earlier, he makes the perfect scapegoat. His mental health is his own enemy. It is easy to how he could have the thought process to murder.

As for his strength, yes in a stressful situation, we all have the rush of adrenaline and who knows what else, that gives almost superhuman strength.
Which means that he could have had super human adrenaline strength while angry at natalie. He was capable of killing her, then.

Yup, SS is oddly helping keep this case alive. Nothing in the media or from LE.

Yes, for all of his crazy and antics and even though I do agree it keeps putting the spotlight on him rather than Natalie’s tragedy, there has been nothing in the media nor from LE. He has helped to sort of keep the case more alive, at least to the public. Not condoning his behavior nor do I think that’s his intention but it’s working in that manner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That article is discussing his earlier arrest soon after NB's murder.
Thank you for clarifying.

Do we know what happened after this "attempt?"

Thank you for clarifying.

Do we know what happened after this "attempt?"

He didn’t attempt suicide that time. He always asks for people to come kill him. That night, he posted his location on Facebook and was asking people to come kill him. Someone saw it and was afraid someone would kill him, so they called in a welfare check. Police took him to the hospital where he eventually was arrested for resisting arrest and assaulting a police officer in the process. So, it wasn’t a suicide attempt really, not in the same way that the one two days ago was.

He didn’t attempt suicide that time. He always asks for people to come kill him. That night, he posted his location on Facebook and was asking people to come kill him. Someone saw it and was afraid someone would kill him, so they called in a welfare check. Police took him to the hospital where he eventually was arrested for resisting arrest and assaulting a police officer in the process. So, it wasn’t a suicide attempt really, not in the same way that the one two days ago was.
I meant do we know what happened after this latest real attempt. Sorry I wasn't clear.

He doesn't have a car - he travels on foot or with others who offer him a ride (from my understanding anyway)

In one of his recent videos he talks about his car being a few blocks from somebody's house somewhere in south Denver (?). I think broken down. So he has a car, but I don't think it's operational, so he does travel on foot for the most part, I believe.

I meant do we know what happened after this latest real attempt. Sorry I wasn't clear.

I believe he is still in a 72 hour psych hold. Prior to the hold, he called group admins of one of Natalie’s groups, so he is alive.

In one of his recent videos he talks about his car being a few blocks from somebody's house somewhere in south Denver (?). I think broken down. So he has a car, but I don't think it's operational, so he does travel on foot for the most part, I believe.

He had said it was repossessed in Virginia, and now it seems like he must have got it back after that given the latest video. He did say he hasn’t used it in 4 to 5 months. I wonder if there is physical proof of that. I would assume police checked it for evidence.

He had said it was repossessed in Virginia, and now it seems like he must have got it back after that given the latest video. He did say he hasn’t used it in 4 to 5 months. I wonder if there is physical proof of that. I would assume police checked it for evidence.

Thanks BRRI - I assumed he didn't get it back. This all gets so confusing lol.

I believe he is still in a 72 hour psych hold. Prior to the hold, he called group admins of one of Natalie’s groups, so he is alive.

So we get 72-hours of piece? Does this guy live on SSI or something ?

Thanks BRRI - I assumed he didn't get it back. This all gets so confusing lol.

Me too. Originally it was said that he didn’t have the money to get it back. But thinking about it, he had to get back to Colorado from Virginia somehow, so he must have got it back

Does he have his car or whatever vehicle? I'm wondering how he is traveling from place to place. Did he have the means to know where Natalie was, and the means to get to her, have her leave wherever she was, either meet him, or be lured alone? I don't think so, but I don't know for fact.

As someone said much earlier, he makes the perfect scapegoat. His mental health is his own enemy. It is easy to how he could have the thought process to murder.

As for his strength, yes in a stressful situation, we all have the rush of adrenaline and who knows what else, that gives almost superhuman strength.

RE: car His car is at someone's house, but it's not running. I guess those 3400 mi took a toll on it.
He walks a lot & I assume rides the bus sometimes?

RE: Strength at hospital.
It's called "fight or flight." His anxiety was obviously through the roof. 😣

Thanks, I lost track of him - so after the "pills" episode he was finally sectioned like he should have been before?

Thanks, I lost track of him - so after the "pills" episode he was finally sectioned like he should have been before?

Yup. I think it is mandatory for suicide attempts. Hopefully they evaluate him and require more than 72 hours.

OK, so I am in no way defending this guy. But I'm trying to understand his way of thinking. I believe this guy is severely mentally ill, and also is on the autism spectrum. That would explain his obsessiveness. I have a mild form of Aspergers and I know my thoughts can get obsessive at times (not on this scale though). People have said "he's narcissistic" or he "craves attention". I don't disagree, but I feel it's more to do with his mental illness than anything. His televised "suicide attempt" has been scorned as a cry for help. Maybe he doesn't know any other way to cry for help than this. Again I'm not defending this guy, I don't know if he is responsible for Natalie's death or not, and he has inserted himself firmly into this case. However something doesn't sit right with me about it. I just don't feel he is the one who killed Natalie. I just think he is an oddball, with a lot of problems and who needs intensive mental health care.

OK, so I am in no way defending this guy. But I'm trying to understand his way of thinking. I believe this guy is severely mentally ill, and also is on the autism spectrum. That would explain his obsessiveness. I have a mild form of Aspergers and I know my thoughts can get obsessive at times (not on this scale though). People have said "he's narcissistic" or he "craves attention". I don't disagree, but I feel it's more to do with his mental illness than anything. His televised "suicide attempt" has been scorned as a cry for help. Maybe he doesn't know any other way to cry for help than this. Again I'm not defending this guy, I don't know if he is responsible for Natalie's death or not, and he has inserted himself firmly into this case. However something doesn't sit right with me about it. I just don't feel he is the one who killed Natalie. I just think he is an oddball, with a lot of problems and who needs intensive mental health care.
Look up narcissistic. It is often confused with autism. He United boundaries and he chooses not to follow them. Whether he killed NB or not he stalked and harrased her for over a year. He made several fake accounts to get in contact with her. He has since put her whole life on Facebook and even commented on her dad's Facebook post before funeral. He is sick

Sent from my Z963VL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members