Found Deceased CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct people that try to overdose on these types of pills are just taking whatever they can get.
On film?? I worked in mental health for q6 years and never had anyone want it to go live. As a matter of fact, most who were suicidal try to hide it so they are not atopped.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

On film?? I worked in mental health for q6 years and never had anyone want it to go live. As a matter of fact, most who were suicidal try to hide it so they are not atopped.

Most people don’t go on live to share their life in detail either. He’s clearly not in a good state of mind so it’s hard to say what his thought process was. Watching his FB live has been like watching a train wreck about to happen. You know you shouldn’t keep watching, but you can’t stop looking. Agh......this is such a sad case all the way around.

It's actually surprisingly hard to suicide on pills - not the best option if you want a sure-fire outcome of death.

SS just attempted suicide on Facebook live. It was reported and Facebook took down the video. Someone realized what hotel he was at and called 911. Took a bunch of pills.

Was he saying anything in the Facebook live?

I hope he finally gets the help he's been begging for. This is so sad. I don't think SS killed NB. I hope he's ok. In RE: to what he took, he obviously took whatever he could get his hands on -- NO DOZ, perhaps? -- would be a very uncomfortable death. His heart had to have been racing like crazy.
They're relatively inexpensive, so that might explain "why" he took those? JMO
I hope they were able to stabilize him.
Again, I truly hope he finally gets the help he so desperately needs.

He was asking others to help him get the drugs he needed to end his life - I hope noone assisted him in this. It's one thing to choose actions for himself but I hope he wasn't enabled by someone else.

He was asking others to help him get the drugs he needed to end his life - I hope noone assisted him in this. It's one thing to choose actions for himself but I hope he wasn't enabled by someone else.

😞 I would think that he probably got them himself if they're "stay awake" pills. I could be wrong, but
that sounds like a caffeine OTC pill.
He probably was hoping for an RX pill, but couldn't get any, so he bought a couple bottles of caffeine pills?
I have no idea what he took, but someone posted that there were 2 empty bottles of "stay awake" pills.

 I would think that he probably got them himself if they're "stay awake" pills. I could be wrong, but
that sounds like a caffeine OTC pill.
He probably was hoping for an RX pill, but couldn't get any, so he bought a couple bottles of caffeine pills?
I have no idea what he took, but someone posted that there were 2 empty bottles of "stay awake" pills.

Ahhh ok - so if that's the case I really think this was a cry for help rather than a serious attempt at taking his life. Don't get me wrong, every type of suicide ideation should be treated as a high risk of suicide, but in this case, the fact that he was on Facebook live, knowing he would likely be attended to very fast by emergency services, I doubt very much he wanted to end his life...maybe more about ending the feelings he is having. It could also be connected to his personality disorder/s - testing to see if anyone actually sought help for him.

You are simply judging a book by it's cover. Just like any county, city or state: there are good and bad parts. The county is fairly large and covers multiple cities. It just so happens that these two incidents happened in the same county. I live in that county and don't think it's any more dangerous than the next. Let's focus finding justice for the victims.

No, I’m not judging a book by its cover. I have family that live near the area and I’ve listened to the Adams County scanner feed enough to know that I wouldn’t want to live there. I’m not saying it’s a bad place, there’s just more crime than I care to live around. JMO

I’m a country girl. Our home is on 100 acres of private woods, pond, prairie and trails that we own and the county I live in is in SE MN and has less than 100k, very low crime and not a fair comparison to Adams County.

Please keep in mind that not everyone can live on a 100 acres of private land.

In my mind, the stalker is not totally cleared. He seems like the kind of obsessive person that is proactive and would be able to find a way to her house if he really wanted to. I'd like to know more ...

In my mind, the stalker is not totally cleared. He seems like the kind of obsessive person that is proactive and would be able to find a way to her house if he really wanted to. I'd like to know more ...

Agreed, katydid. Don't do SM, but from what comes through, seems like the way things are going more is bound to come out. Natalie didn't disappear out of the blue. If a strange obsession drove her disappearance, than it seems like is starting to feel exposed at the core.

How does killing himself feed the same obsession though?

Agreed, katydid. Don't do SM, but from what comes through, seems like the way things are going more is bound to come out. Natalie didn't disappear out of the blue. If a strange obsession drove her disappearance, than it seems like is starting to feel exposed at the core.

How does killing himself feed the same obsession though?

He didn't actually 'kill' himself. The people I know of that really wanted to kill themselves, did so in a way that was certain to end their lives.

Going to a motel and streaming it LIVE, while announcing it to the world---does not seem like he really wanted to die. JMO

I think he craves attention, any kind, good or bad.

I am on the fence. I do not have any certainty either way. But I am not ready to clear him, in my mind anyway.

He didn't actually 'kill' himself. The people I know of that really wanted to kill themselves, did so in a way that was certain to end their lives.

Going to a motel and streaming it LIVE, while announcing it to the world---does not seem like he really wanted to die. JMO

I think he craves attention, any kind, good or bad.

I am on the fence. I do not have any certainty either way. But I am not ready to clear him, in my mind anyway.

He seems consumed by Natalie, so is the attempted suicide entwined with the obsession, another way of demonstrating it, to feed it by drawing sympathy and attention? Or is the attempt a way to show control over her again?

He seems consumed by Natalie, so is the attempted suicide entwined with the obsession, another way of demonstrating it, to feed it by drawing sympathy and attention? Or is the attempt away to show control over her again?

It feels like it's a way to stay connected with her still. And like you say, possibly a way to stay in control of her. And taking away the attention and sympathy surrounding her tragic death, and making himself the victim, not her. It seems kind of hateful, in a passive/aggressive way?

It feels like it's a way to stay connected with her still. And like you say, possibly a way to stay in control of her. And taking away the attention and sympathy surrounding her tragic death, and making himself the victim, not her. It seems kind of hateful, in a passive/aggressive way?

Could very well be. Certainly feels just like that. Kind of like threatening to take the answers with him at the bottom of it, but at the same time immortalizing the connection. Must be heady stuff for him devoid of anyone left to stalk, the object of his obsession murdered, and a POI himself.

This is what I'm saying.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The justice for natalie page seems to have become a "sympathy for her stalker" page. He's playing this thing well, and the "suicide attempt" was just another manipulation to that end, IMO.

It's not about natalie anymore, but about him. It's pretty sick and twisted, what he's done.

The fact that people have tried to help him and he refuses help, then theatrically "attempts suicide" tells me this is more a cry for attention than a cry for help, and he has no real interest in justice for natalie.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I feel like the Facebook live for suicide/murder is the new “thing”. I hear it popping up more often lately. Definitely for attention and punishment.

Also, he has been offered help, but it is difficult to convince mentally ill people to take the help. He probably knows he needs help but then his illness kicks in and refuses the help. He will need to be involuntarily committed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stella Stiletto