Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/12/30/murder-victim-adams-county/

“ADAMS COUNTY, Colo. (CBS4) — A body found Friday along a dirt road has been determined to be that of a murder victim.”

I think this is likely Natalie but we’ll see how this plays out.

"We do not believe the community is in danger at this time,” ACSO said in the tweet.

It bothers me when LE says this before there is info on an arrest. If a person is capable of murdering someone, IMO the public is in danger until they are put away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To better stay within TOS I’ll say this as a theory about no one in particular until we have more info. If there was someone who was mentally unstable that committed a crime like this, I would be concerned that a mass amount of social media hatred being thrown their way may force an already suicidal individual over the edge. Even more concerning - say that this person did not commit the crime but was still being targeted, same outcome (not that I think this is the case but something to consider). And a possible suspect getting away. Just an observation...and all IMO. It’s true that without any mention from LE or MSM the world is currently acting as judge and jury and has already convicted someone. How that will play out I’m not sure.

http://kdvr.com/2017/12/30/father-missing-19-year-old-broomfield-woman-was-murdered/

“BROOMFIELD, Colo. — A 19-year-old Broomfield woman who had not been seen since Thursday is dead, her father wrote on social media on Saturday.”

Thank you for the link!

The article said that LE has not announced the name pending notification of next of kin, but clearly HER family has been told if we are to believe the father per the article. What are the chances this isn’t her? What do we do when the confirmation that we are given by MSM comes from a social media post? Until we get LE making confirmation...

Sticking to MSM:

"A pedestrian discovered the body alongside a dirt road near East 116th Avenue and Riverdale Road, a stone’s throw away from McIntosh Dairy.

The passerby reported the body to Adams County Sheriff’s Office on Friday at approximately 3:15 p.m. according to Deputy Michael Kaiser....

The identity of the body will not be officially released by the coroner until an autopsy has been completed."

https://www.denverpost.com/2017/12/30/body-found-in-thornton/

To better stay within TOS I’ll say this as a theory about no one in particular until we have more info. If there was someone who was mentally unstable that committed a crime like this, I would be concerned that a mass amount of social media hatred being thrown their way may force an already suicidal individual over the edge. Even more concerning - say that this person did not commit the crime but was still being targeted, same outcome (not that I think this is the case but something to consider). And a possible suspect getting away. Just an observation...and all IMO. It’s true that without any mention from LE or MSM the world is currently acting as judge and jury and has already convicted someone. How that will play out I’m not sure.

I am very, very concerned about how this will end!

No confirmation it is her body. We don't even know if the Dad's FB is real- there are many accounts listed under that name. I'm skeptical of everything. All LE has said is that N is missing.

No confirmation it is her body. We don't even know if the Dad's FB is real- there are many accounts listed under that name. I'm skeptical of everything. All LE has said is that N is missing.

It’s a great example of how social media can take something and run with it and possibly really screw things up. As the LEO said, “it’s grown a lot of legs” from social media. All of that being said, I have to wonder how many bodies just turn up in that county...chances are it has to be her, right? Regardless of who harmed her...if I was going to set someone up, SS who has been mentioned in the article posted above would be the perfect fall guy.

Something seems off to me too ...

I wonder if she had a boyfriend or argument with someone lately

Something seems off to me too ...

Me too.

I'm not sure what to think and am sitting on my hands to resist thinking aloud here. Patiently awaiting LE statements and/or MSM coverage.

:sheesh:

Me too.

I'm not sure what to think and am sitting on my hands to resist thinking aloud here. Patiently awaiting LE statements and/or MSM coverage.

:sheesh:

There is now a up...something really does seem off.

That was quick. Very, very odd this case.

There are weird things being posted...some of which make it seem as though she is alive and out of town... This has gotten out of hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AtroRed