Found Deceased CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which group? There are more than one, and one group says they won't allow anyone who is a member of the other group to join. [shrug]

The one you are referring to, states they are the ONLY OFFICIAL group seeking justice for Natalie. Personally, I think maybe one group is the Mother’s camp and the other one the Fathers’s camp. IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SS has uploaded some new videos on his Facebook page. Worth a watch - how he talks, what he talks about. There are people in this world who claim to be all about others, to only want to be there for others, but they spend their whole time talking about themselves and how the world has wronged them. Using phrases, self-perceived words of wisdom of how the world really is. Probably viewed as charismatic by some, it's all about how they are right and always the victim. I have no doubt there are people in his life who are blinded by his story and what unfortunate things he's experienced. It's a fascinating insight into SS, regardless of his role in this case.

The only new videos I am able to access are you tube links... did he delete them?

There are 3 new videos of him talking to the camera

Oh, lawdy. He. Is. A. Mess. He needs serious help. I’m not saying that he is guilty or innocent, but what I AM saying is that he needs help. My son (12) has high functioning Asperger’s and I cannot imagine him behaving this way - there is MUCH more going on here.

ETA: My son DOES need one on one conversation during chaos, but he is NOT volatile. It stresses me out when I see people blaming Asperger’s on acts of violence. Especially when he’s one of the sweetest people I know.

I doubt SS was the one who killed her. He bonded out already and is a known stalker.

If he was suspected of killing Natalie there is no way they would let him bond out. Jmo.

SS has been questioned and released and he was also in custody on unrelated charges and released. If SS is a POI or suspect I don’t think he would have been released, especially considering his mental state. IMO the liability is too risky.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I mean... my only assumption is that LE didn’t have enough evidence to hold SS, but surely they aren’t letting him out of their site.

I went deep into this guy’s Facebook history and all he talks about is dying, Natalie, and violence. He’s mentioned not being a killer, rapist, etc. more times than I can count. It seems as if homicide was on his mind a lot; it’s almost as if he tries to tell himself that violence is bad, hoping to believe it.

He also posts about hating women. I would be SHOCKED if he isn’t the guy.

I mean... my only assumption is that LE didn’t have enough evidence to hold Shawn Schwartz, but surely they aren’t letting him out of their site.

I went deep into this guy’s Facebook history and all he talks about is dying, Natalie, and violence. He’s mentioned not being a killer, rapist, etc. more times than I can count. It seems as if homicide was on his mind a lot; it’s almost as if he tries to tell himself that violence is bad, hoping to believe it.

He also posts about hating women. I would be SHOCKED if he isn’t the guy.

Well, we sure appreciate the hard work your putting in; just be careful.

I doubt SS was the one who killed her. He bonded out already and is a known stalker.

If he was suspected of killing Natalie there is no way they would let him bond out. Jmo.

Stalkers tend to fixate on one victim and are often only dangerous to one victim at a time.

In any event, we've seen suspects bonded out on cases previously. More typically, we've also seen obviously guilty parties remain free for months or years before arrested for murder. But I do agree that if they can, LE and the DA will try to keep a suspect jailed and discuss their suspect status while bond is being set.

But sometimes a suspect is more valuable to an investigation free than behind bars. SS talks A LOT. He posts a ton of info and statements. That can be valuable if they're looking at him to fill in some blanks.

Is he the one who did this? Oh I can't say 100%. I almost never can or do on any case because there are always exceptions to rules. But I can certainly state that it is logical for him to be the number one suspect. And here's some of what we know that makes that the case, IMO:

1. He is the only person that Natalie, in her own words, and via confirmation by LE, sought protection from, for stalking, in the days leading up to her disappearance.

2. There are no reports from Natalie or LE of anyone else threatening her, harming her or attempting to harm her in the days or weeks leading up to her disappearance.

3. This is being investigated as a homicide, not suicide and it does not seem to be associated with a drug overdose as some have tried to suggest. How do we know? Well, it is true that sometimes dealers or people witnessing an overdose are arrested for homicides associated with drug overdoses. That is rare and typically happens when the connection between the deceased and drugs purchased by a specific dealer, is clear, like the person died in their home with them present.

4. SS has not been "cleared" as he and a buddy of his have insisted. If that were true, he would not be listed in a current police report as a "POI". That never seemed logical anyhow so early in the investigation, unless he was actually incarcerated or something at the time of the disappearance and death.

5. SS is listed as a POI in a recent police report, as noted above. LE have stated he is a part of their investigation.

6. SS was uncharacteristically silent on social media for the first 9 hours of the "critical 26 hour time period" after Natalie went silent (1:00 p.m. on, on 12-18-16). Then he posted a subdued announcement that the police had contacted him to say she was missing. Why was he suddenly so quiet and gone from social media during that time period? It was from 1:00 p.m. to almost 10:00 p.m. Where was he? What was he doing? After posting successive rants the night before until 2:26 a.m. when he probably fell asleep, he posted nothing during the daytime, afternoon or evening hours. Why? And why isn't this troubling for those who are sure he couldn't be connected to Natalie's death?

7. SS is certainly not too frail at all to have overcome or harmed a tiny, 4'11" young woman, as the police report indicates he took two officers down to the floor.

8. On 12/30/17 at 1:15 p.m., it was reported that a body had been found in a wooded area and was being investigated in connection with Natalie's disappearance. From that time until 5:40 p.m. he posts nothing except a post about someone else's memorial. He remains uncharacteristically silent on social media posting only three posts - two on 12/31 ranting about HIS stress and two on 1/1, including one share about a homeless man dying and another ranting post in which he curses and again blames the world for his problems,as is typical for him.

9. On 1/2/18 at 3:19 p.m., the coroner confirmed the body was Natalie's. SS posted no memorials, no crying over Natalie, nothing expressing grief over her death. Nothing expressing sadness abut the girl he was so "protective" over and "loved" so much, after it was confirmed that the body found in a wooded area was hers. Instead, he posted the following, from that time on:

1/2/18 9:36 a.m., angrily denying his involvement, responding to accusers and cursing at people.
1/2/18 at 10:00 a.m., posts a note about the lack of communication and respect in relationships equaling no love.
1/2/18 at 12:18 p.m. he seems to accuse some other person and tried to get people to post photos of that person.
1/2/18 12:49 p.m. he rants and curses at people and accuses them of only caring because Natalie was pretty.
1/2/18 at 3:02 a.m. he posts a note about how love doesn't isolate.
1/2/18 at 3:35 p.,. he posts a post suggesting several additional people who might have harmed her.
1/2/18 at 4:12 p.m. he posts a meme about homelessness.
1/3/18 at 2:43 a.m. he rants and curses and seems to suggest several people in Natalie's life who were bad guys.
1/3/18 11:38 a.m. he again rants about being a victim and how he is always punished.
1/3/18 at 3:55 p.m.he posts an Amber Alert.
1/3/18 at 7:54 p.m. and 9:24 p.m, he posts two photos of a tile in a floor about how the departed return no more.

There is nothing else for the next 30 hours until he posts lecture about how to treat people on January 5th.Not once is this guy crying or upset or posting his sorrow for Natalie after her death was confirmed.
The only crying that occurred was on 12/29/17 at 1:23 a.m., before a body was reported as found, in a video I found to be quite self-serving, in which he talks about how little money he has and how the small amount he has received is for his disability, but it appears he is offering it to Natalie if she needs a "safe place to stay". No tears after that. Just a lot of silence and gaps and non sequiturs and after a time, a lot of blaming others and ranting lectures against people he seems to consider are harassing him.

Why is that? If he supposedly loved this girl and was so obsessed with her and considered her his only true friend, why no grief for her? And why isn't this troubling to those who feel he could not have done this?

Why? Why isn't this troubling as well?

That seems ridiculous. I held a beautiful memorial for a friend for around 2k. Food (although we had people contribute) seating, drinks, little lights and candles and framed photos along with artifacts of his like his glasses and books and rolling papers, (kind of little, beautiful stations dedicated
to him all over the house), programs, a video slideshow of him with his favorite music, etc.

People pitched in. No way can they not afford something with the funds they have.

They won't be coveted necessarily but they should get some funds. Who knows how much. Regardless, they definitely have enough money to host something nice for her. Poor baby.

You know the debate is whether he can even be considered. Oh and there's not one darn thing that's automatic about my feeling that he should be. Logic is my strong point. It's connecting the dots. And giving the appropriate weight to Facebook gossip and the fact that this young lady was surrounded by people with issues.

"A Broomfield Police officer advised the responding Boulder officers that the 42-year-old man was considered a “person of interest in a recent missing person/homicide case in Broomfield and Adams County,” the report read."

The article is pretty clear on this. According to the news agency, he is named a person of interest in the actual police report. Sorry, but dismissing such a clear statement because the age is listed wrong elsewhere makes no sense to me.

Regardless, of course he's a person of interest. They wouldn't be doing their jobs if the man stalking her wasn't considered a POI in her murder. Does anyone actually believe this guy isn't a POI? That would just make zero sense.

I never dismissed anything. I do, however, question an article that has incorrect information. I think it is pretty clear that regardless of what I say on this thread, that you will disagree with my POV. Let’s agree to disagree and move on.

Which group? There are more than one, and one group says they won't allow anyone who is a member of the other group to join. [shrug]

Natalie Bollinger theories is the one to join

The one you are referring to, states they are the ONLY OFFICIAL group seeking justice for Natalie. Personally, I think maybe one group is the Mother’s camp and the other one the Fathers’s camp. IMO.

The “only official” group that won’t let you be a member of in other groups has an admin who threatens and trolls. She contacts the family as well. Stay clear IMO. She formed that group after being banned from the main group.

Oh, lawdy. He. Is. A. Mess. He needs serious help. I’m not saying that he is guilty or innocent, but what I AM saying is that he needs help. My son (12) has high functioning Asperger’s and I cannot imagine him behaving this way - there is MUCH more going on here.

ETA: My son DOES need one on one conversation during chaos, but he is NOT volatile. It stresses me out when I see people blaming Asperger’s on acts of violence. Especially when he’s one of the sweetest people I know.

He admits that he has much more going on. Other than Aspergers, he mentions manic depression, severe anxiety, Tourette’s, OCD

10 FB posts since his release 6ish hours ago. These posts are mostly random and MANIC, obviously could be attributed to mental condition, it’s just... so concerning. I wonder what “cops did **** to my phone” means... perhaps it was confiscated and he’s using something else.

10 FB posts since his release 6ish hours ago. These posts are mostly random and MANIC, obviously could be attributed to mental condition, it’s just... so concerning. I wonder what “cops did **** to my phone” means... perhaps it was confiscated and he’s using something else.

I am thinking the phone he keeps referencing must have been his phone when he went to Virginia to see Natalie. It must have texts on it (or so he seems to think) that will show that she asked him to come and he didn’t stalk her/follow her there.

I am thinking the phone he keeps referencing must have been his phone when he went to Virginia to see Natalie. It must have texts on it (or so he seems to think) that will show that she asked him to come and he didn’t stalk her/follow her there.

Ahh that could make sense.

A POI can be anyone LE believes may have information about a case. It’d be crazy if he wasn’t a POI given their history. But don’t you think SS would be a suspect if they really believed he did it? I’d also like to note that while SS may be intelligent, his executive functioning skills appear to be terrible. He would need those to even begin to cover up a crime like this. I personally feel that if his whereabouts from 1pm to the time LE spoke with him on the day NB went missing was still not verified, LE would find a way to charge him with SOMETHING to keep him in custody. If they had any evidence he violated the PO, they would’ve charged him for that already. Yet the only charges he has stem from a wellness check - which numerous people claimed to have requested due to his FB posts.

I get seeing him as a suspect, but without knowing NB’s COD, cell phone info, where her BF was, and tons of other info about other potential suspects then I don’t see how anyone can be sure of who committed this crime.

I don’t believe I can post the link here, but I tried to search for info based on some of the men SS listed as “suspects” in his FB post from 1/2.

He posted what I would consider a death threat about one man on May 23rd and included his photo - allegedly a former boyfriend of Natalie’s. I realize people post empty threats, but it does speak to the extreme presence of rage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member