Found Deceased CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am SO STOKED for her family!!!

I'll personally give SS 2-3 days to gloat and say his eff u's to the ppl that assumed and allegedly threatened and physically harmed him and then he needs to ZIP IT and that'll be enough making it about you.

You may have been a good friend, but your chapter is OVER buddy. Actually- she closed it in December and you just got ensnared and entangled back into the web perhaps by someone else's crime. Calling a spade a spade though-- you should have been nowhere NEAR the web to begin with. YOU, SS-- are 100% responsible--due to YOUR actions up until the day she was murdered. 2-3 days to vent and then you can stop blaming others and kindly disappear. Like she ASKED you nicely to do over a year ago.

Enjoy your freedom, some warm meals, hopefully a soft pillow-- and a bus to OUT of Natalie's story.
You may make a few dollars off of this, but you are NOT going to like the way you are portrayed in the LIFETIME movie.

Let it be a lesson to you.
Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anyone getting any of the dots connected elsewhere on who this kid is? Other than a possible druggie? Family spoken or speaking yet??

You may have been a good friend, but your chapter is OVER buddy. Actually- she closed it in December and you just got ensnared and entangled back into the web perhaps by someone else's crime. Calling a spade a spade though-- you should have been nowhere NEAR the web to begin with. YOU, SS-- are 100% responsible--due to YOUR actions up until the day she was murdered. 2-3 days to vent and then you can stop blaming others and kindly disappear. Like she ASKED you nicely to do over a year ago.

Enjoy your freedom, some warm meals, hopefully a soft pillow-- and a bus to OUT of Natalie's story.
You may make a few dollars off of this, but you are NOT going to like the way you are portrayed in the LIFETIME movie.

Is he reading this forum and seeing this ?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SS discussed an ex-bf “Joey” (JM) on a few occasions and implied him to be a less than stellar human. This JML seems to be a different person but it feels a bit too coincidental. I’m sure there’s more info to come, but I’m impatient.

Is he reading this forum and seeing this ?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
No clue? Doubt it-- too busy listening to himself talk I suspect. He also mentioned something a few weeks ago like "well, I finally got on the internet to see what was being said about me" ---

Don't care if he does or doesn't tho~ it's not like he even HEARS other ppl or takes anyone's constructive advice. Seems like he's all about himself and his feelings- without any interest in taking any responsibility.

I was just raging internally and somehow reverted into an imaginary face to face Byyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee with him LOL

I am SO STOKED for her family!!!

I'll personally give SS 2-3 days to gloat and say his eff u's to the ppl that assumed and allegedly threatened and physically harmed him and then he needs to ZIP IT and that'll be enough making it about you.

How is SS 100% responsible for her death? Joseph Michael Lopez is apparently the man who killed her. SS is guilty of harassing the shi+ out of her, yes. He's not 100% responsible for her death, though.
That's ridiculous.

her death? didn't mean that. I was talking about him wanting a pity party all the time about ppl picking on him in the school yard-- when he put himself in the schoolyard.

How is SS 100% responsible for her death? Joseph Michael Lopez is apparently the man who killed her. SS is guilty of harassing the shi+ out of her, yes. He's not 100% responsible for her death, though.
That's ridiculous.

I think you misunderstood, I don’t see anything in the post you quoted that would lead me to believe they are saying SS is responsible for her death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SS discussed an ex-bf “Joey” (JM) on a few occasions and implied him to be a less than stellar human. This JML seems to be a different person but it feels a bit too coincidental. I’m sure there’s more info to come, but I’m impatient.

Ditto-- can't find a thing on this kid yet. Not in Adams County inmate search or even statewide Colorado DCJS inmate search? Wonder where he fled to or what rock he was hiding under when they got him? Maybe he's still being transported/ extradited back to the area?

Ditto-- can't find a thing on this kid yet. Not in Adams County inmate search or even statewide Colorado DCJS inmate search? Wonder he fled to or what rock he was hiding under when they got him? Maybe he's still being transported/ extradited back to the area?

I read he was in Adams County jail. He's probably still being processed into the jail.

Wow! Arrest straight after autopsy finalised - maybe they had their man and just needed the final report to come through? I'm so relieved for those who truly loved and cared for her - every day must have felt like an eternity as they waited for justice. Very keen to hear about this dude's background and connection to poor Natalie.

Wow! Arrest straight after autopsy finalised - maybe they had their man and just needed the final report to come through? I'm so relieved for those who truly loved and cared for her - every day must have felt like an eternity as they waited for justice. Very keen to hear about this dude's background and connection to poor Natalie.

Me too. I'm sure it will all come out tomorrow.

I read he was in Adams County jail. He's probably still being processed into the jail.

Hopefully he ROLLS right away and this thing is locked down quickly!!

I know it's super early, but I hope that somebody starts a NEW go fund me for the family for travel expenses for the trial. Her sister Alycia should be able to attend EVERY day of the trial to witness justice served and stare this ******* in the eye without having to worry about travel, expenses, working, routine bills etc.!!
I remember a Go Fund Me being set up for Travis Alexander's family and all of the sisters and hubbies etc. were able to attend the entire trial as a result.
Fingers CROSSED!!

Getting a sick feeling that perhaps he lured her with promises that he'd get her high, made sexual advances that she rebuked--- so he got rid of his victim with violence to silence her? Wana bet she met him in a meeting? Ughhhhhh

When drug addicts are involved, sending money is the same as being an enabler. Don't do it.

Glad an arrest is made, and as predicted, SS was NOT the one arrested. The guy has obvious mental problems but didn't murder Natalie. Maybe people will stop stalking him, stop blaming him, stop giving him a platform and learned to not jump to conclusions to blame an innocent person of murder.

Natalie had such a rough life. No entitlement in her life. I don't know how she was thinking of being in the medical field and using heroin. That don't work well together. I pray this is a wake up call to those close to her. You don't just ruin your life, your ruin the lives of all those in connection to you. There's so much more to life than numbing the pain you're experiencing. There's more productive ways to learn to live with that pain. It can be done.

When drug addicts are involved, sending money is the same as being an enabler. Don't do it.

Glad an arrest is made, and as predicted, SS was NOT the one arrested. The guy has obvious mental problems but didn't murder Natalie. Maybe people will stop stalking him, stop blaming him, stop giving him a platform and learned to not jump to conclusions to blame an innocent person of murder.

Natalie had such a rough life. No entitlement in her life. I don't know how she was thinking of being in the medical field and using heroin. That don't work well together. I pray this is a wake up call to those close to her. You don't just ruin your life, your ruin the lives of all those in connection to you. There's so much more to life than numbing the pain you're experiencing. There's more productive ways to learn to live with that pain. It can be done.

BBM Lol I'm sorry but this statement should be the other way around ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuth-nado