GUILTY CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have no idea or theory yet, still just letting the facts that have been released tell the story. But I am reminded that, no matter what really happened here, truth is sometimes so much stranger than fiction. Very sad for this young woman and the potential she won't get to realize.

Although Natalie is the primary victim sadly in all of this, I do think of those people in his life - the one's who crossed paths with this wolf in sheep's clothing, the ones who had intimate (non-sexual) moments with him like his friend in the media. It can rock trust levels to the core knowing someone can present themselves one way, yet be harbouring shocking fantasies at the same time - and now acted on them. It can change someone's life for good when they are manipulated like that.

Although Natalie is the primary victim sadly in all of this, I do think of those people in his life - the one's who crossed paths with this wolf in sheep's clothing, the ones who had intimate (non-sexual) moments with him like his friend in the media. It can rock trust levels to the core knowing someone can present themselves one way, yet be harbouring shocking fantasies at the same time - and now acted on them. It can change someone's life for good when they are manipulated like that.

THIS is part of what I was including when I said truth is sometimes stranger than fiction. Reading what this man thinks, etc.

Or...someone else made the arrangements with the hitman, not her.

jmopinion

Maybe. But they still started texting somehow. He had to give her a reason to begin talking at 0200-0300. Drugs maybe.

Way back a few weeks ago, I thought that there was a possibility that she was kidnapped. I’m back to wondering that again. They met online and agreed to meet up a few hours later. He comes in, she is high, it triggers him. He grabs her gun, Natalie was able to get a text out before he grabbed her phone. He takes her out at gunpoint and drives around looking for a kill site. Forces her out of the car, shoots her execution style. She may have no bruises if he had her by the hair? Or just had the gun on her the whole time and she complied with his demands. I wonder if the leaves found on her were from that location and if he put them on her.

Also, I am really annoyed that the media had the full affadavit and never reported that it said that there were no text messages about suicide. They allowed her image to be unfairly tarnished by their partial stories.

The reporter just went to the courthouse to obtain it this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just looked back at the autopsy report. It seems her only fresh bruises were on her right shin and her lip. All others were green/yellow. A cut by her eye was determined to be post-mortem but the lip cut/bruise does not say that. Her teeth were all in good shape, so maybe she bit her lip to try to leave a blood trail? Or just nerves?

Of all things to come out, this is the last thing I expected. A hired hit? Not sure I buy it, but time will tell.

I was leaning heavily towards SS being her killer - until the autopsy results came out. However, I still have little to no sympathy for SS. I think he's dangerous...maybe not enough to kill, but not someone whose bad side I would want to get on, seeing as how unstable and vicious he can be. It might and probably is a result of mental illness, but that doesn't mean he's just a poor widdle misunderstood lonely bunny. I'll save my sadness for Natalie.

I have been around the recovery community long enough to know that the vicious cycle of addiction can and does drive some to suicide. The saying "I don't know if I have another run in me, but I know I don't have another recovery in me." I've heard some say they'd rather put a bullet in their heads than go through it again, or those that prayed in the depths of addiction to not wake up alive, but I've never heard of anyone trying to get someone else to kill them. No matter the truth though, this is a sad sad story of a poor sweet lost soul. Fly high Natalie, your struggle is over.

Man accused of killing Natalie Bollinger claims she hired him through Craigslist to kill her
http://kdvr.com/2018/02/12/suspect-...she-hired-him-through-craigslist-to-kill-her/

"Lopez told investigators that sometime after Christmas, he came upon an ad on Craigslist titled “I want to put a hit on myself” while looking at the “Woman seeking Men” category, according to the affidavit. Lopez claims the ad was posted by Bollinger.

Inside the document, Lopez claims that he met with Bollinger and they discussed how she wanted to die. He claims that she “wanted to be on her knees and executed from behind.”"

(I must say, that's a new one I don't think I've ever heard here on WS....)

Eta: has anyone found this ad via cache?

Yes, that reporter. Other news outlets had it on Friday.

I don’t believe they did. I think they were going by what police told them. The reporter who got it this morning said she had to take photos of it with her phone. She does not have it in hand, on paper.

I may have read that wrong. Maybe they did give it to her, but she turned it over to her employer?

I don’t believe they did. I think they were going by what police told them. The reporter who got it this morning said she had to take photos of it with her phone. She does not have it in hand, on paper.

I may have read that wrong. Maybe they did give it to her, but she turned it over to her employer?

They had it for sure. There were pictures of it on the news and if you zoomed in, you could see all of the information on the first page.

Catherine, the reporter that got it today, did take pictures and gave them to ID, you are correct. Maybe it was just faster that way.

Picture from the news report on Friday. 39C1FEFC-B4AF-42B0-BE62-06078C0777F6.jpeg

A family like Natalies (feuding, estranged, not communicating and at war with eachother etc) was probably the best thing to ever happen to the killer.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X103F using Tapatalk

Those little bruises...like the three in her inguinal area... fingerprints maybe? Like from being grabbed really hard?
Also it says they prayed before he shot her. My belief system says that if I kill myself, I will go to hell (although I personally think God is merciful and it's not an automatic thing)...maybe hers was the same? Maybe she was trying to bypass that by being murdered instead?
Far-fetched I know. Just thinking

I was thinking the EXACT same thing!!! Suicide is a big no no when it comes to religion.

Ok, so On Page 2 it says he did not work from Dec 28 through Jan. 2 according to time cards, but then it says someone said he did show up for work on 12-31. Am I reading it wrong?

I don’t think this was suicide or anything like that. After reading the affadavit, I think he assumed the persona of his online character, Aki, just as he stated to police. There is a reason he kept bringing up Amino and Aki specifically.

Aki Bio (he created this character):

About: This is my horror oc. He is a manipulative psychopath that enjoys toying with others while causing them mental and physical pain. he acts like a saint in public but he has no remorse or emotions in general. He will hurt anyone and has no limit to what he'll do. He spends his free time researching ways to torture people and keeping his mind sharp to avoid arrest. He has a PhD in Psychology and computer programming.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010
Back