GUILTY CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #2 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...urdered/ar-BBJ023n?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

[FONT=&quot]The Bollinger family is not yet speaking to the media, she said, but she reiterated that she believed Lopez’s story to be a cover-up. “This was set up. This was a murder,” she wrote. “My sister did not chose this for herself or any of us.”[/FONT]

BBM - odd wording. I'm trying to figure out did she just mean set up as in he made the decision to kill her...or something more complicated?

There's a reporter that asked to speak to anyone who knew the victim or suspect personally and has provided the article she's putting out. You all might find this piece interesting.

Janda told Heavy that Lopez was “throwing up at work and got his shift covered” on December 30, only a day after Bollinger’s body was found.

https://heavy.com/news/2018/02/joseph-michael-lopez-suspect-natalie-bollinger-murder-colorado/

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

His friend talked to him about the murder and he seemed just as shocked as she was. So a pathological liar. After it happened he was at work acting like his normal self. His personality and behavior didn’t alter at all. No words for this

His friend talked to him about the murder and he seemed just as shocked as she was. So a pathological liar. After it happened he was at work acting like his normal self. His personality and behavior didn’t alter at all. No words for this
I know... Exactly what I thought. And how she explained his overall personality.

If the ad exists, I hope there's some diligent triple checking who posted it. IP address and device history aren't enough, IMO. Internet use from that IP in the surrounding time needs to be combed. That's not to say I suspect anyone else is involved, I just feel like this needs to be conclusive.

Anyone doing heroin will be 'on the nod' for a bit after taking it. Semi-conscious at best. In a very vulnerable state. There's no coherent chatting about where to drive.

I noticed some of the articles said he'd be in court on Monday, but I found on the Colorado court docket:

Date Len Name Hearing Type Case # Location Division
2/14/18
8:30 AM 1H LOPEZ, JOSEPH Rtrn Filing of Charges D12018CR582 Adams County

I noticed some of the articles said he'd be in court on Monday, but I found on the Colorado court docket:

Date Len Name Hearing Type Case # Location Division
2/14/18
8:30 AM 1H LOPEZ, JOSEPH Rtrn Filing of Charges D12018CR582 Adams County

One is probably for bond and the other arraignment. They may split them in that county.

Actually, she said he was throwing up at work on the 30th and had to go home. That was the day after they found her body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick random question - was it normal for her to be wearing ALL black?

Quick random question - was it normal for her to be wearing ALL black?

Yes I think so. I think she mentioned how she wears black a lot. And hoodies.

Actually, she said he was throwing up at work on the 30th and had to go home. That was the day after they found her body.

They talked about the murder as well.
6b3e6b8d1c6f9b2a7675176187d59dd8.jpg

One is probably for bond and the other arraignment. They may split them in that county.

Thank you, but wouldn't the docket show "today's" hearing also? Just wondering....

Yes. Only when they found her body. Not any time before that. He was fine until they found her body, so didn’t care until he realized he would be caught.

There was absolutely no indication that Natalie was suicidal, no note left, no text exchanges about suicide.

Also, I am really annoyed that the media had the full affadavit and never reported that it said that there were no text messages about suicide. They allowed her image to be unfairly tarnished by their partial stories.

There was absolutely no indication that Natalie was suicidal, no note left, no text exchanges about suicide.

A big clue is figuring out why she was reporting missing so very quickly. Only a couple of hours after she left home? How would you even know someone was missing after that short of time? There are a number of reasons why someone might be gone for a couple of hours.

jmopinion

A big clue is figuring out why she was reporting missing so very quickly. Only a couple of hours after she left home? How would you even know someone was missing after that short of time? There are a number of reasons why someone might be gone for a couple of hours.

jmopinion

I bet she told someone she was meeting him and that he might be dangerous. Maybe managed to call or text someone before they left her apartment and show she was in danger or something was wrong.

I bet she told someone she was meeting him and that he might be dangerous. Maybe managed to call or text someone before they left her apartment and show she was in danger or something was wrong.

Or...someone else made the arrangements with the hitman, not her.

jmopinion

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Graham_Skeeter
Back