GUILTY CO - Natalie Bollinger, 19, Broomfield, 28 Dec 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry about what you encountered. I lost my brother to a heroin OD last spring. He had been a user for 15 years, so I saw firsthand addict behavior and the like. I agree that addicts use quickly and bathrooms are prime locations. One thing about strong batches--some addicts are seeking higher highs and not necessarily suicidal. I don't think NB was suicidal but she was an active addict. I think she was unlucky to come across the perp but also had a tendency to befriend (and date) dangerous men.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Assisted suidide is not doing it for me. High as sh¥t begging for her life (sorry) when her life was ended.

Do we have a next court date pinned down? Did I overlook it?

Episode 109 of the Sword and Scale podcast is about Natalie. It's a two parter. Part 2 hasn't been released yet.

I just watched an episode of "A Crime to Remember," which reminds me of this case, as well as the case of Conrad Roy.

It's an interesting story about a teenage girl in 1961 in Odessa, Texas. She comes up missing and the events surrounding her disappearance didn't get any less mysterious once she was found.

This article gives a good overview of the story.

https://www.texasmonthly.com/articles/a-kiss-before-dying/

Episode 109 of the Sword and Scale podcast is about Natalie. It's a two parter. Part 2 hasn't been released yet.
Part 2 is out now. The conclusion is something we should all pay close attention to, not just as human beings but as websleuthers!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

According to the podcast a detective said something along the lines of if you think this is crazy now, it’s about to get a whole lot crazier when the details of the investigation come out.

IMO - This case is already far beyond crazy. I don’t even want to speculate on what will come out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was waiting for part two to come out! Off to listen!

Anything new?

According to the podcast a detective said something along the lines of if you think this is crazy now, it’s about to get a whole lot crazier when the details of the investigation come out.

IMO - This case is already far beyond crazy. I don’t even want to speculate on what will come out.

That statement made on top of what's known already really makes you wonder what the ?

That statement made on top of what's known already really makes you wonder what the ?

IMO whatever transcribed in the text messages will be revealed in court and that's what will be shocking. It's easy for us to speculate what people would and wouldn't do, but truth is always stranger than fiction.

My thing about the podcast is: SS did not get thrown off of a bridge. That's not true. Didn't happen. He was asked about it on his Youtube channel and said there was no mob.

I have said this from the beginning of this thread! This has been a CRAZY train!

IMO whatever transcribed in the text messages will be revealed in court and that's what will be shocking. It's easy for us to speculate what people would and wouldn't do, but truth is always stranger than fiction.

In this case...apsolutely!

My thing about the podcast is: SS did not get thrown off of a bridge. That's not true. Didn't happen. He was asked about it on his Youtube channel and said there was no mob.

Yes, that was me who asked him. I was trying to get any information out of him that I could. He seemed to shut down as soon as I brought up JL though. Before that he didn't mind answering or even speaking, as he even made the video in response to my question about what happened. (still not real sure what happened exactly.)
You've almost got to use a narcissistic attitude to get answers out of him, use the method of emotional control. Rather odd.

Friday, April 27th:
*Prelim Hearing (@ 9am MT) - CO - Natalie Bollinger (19) (Dec. 28, 2017) - Joseph Michael Lopez (22) - arrested (2/8/18) & charged (2/14/18) with 1st degree murder. Held without bond.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee
Back