GUILTY CO - Neveah Gallegos, 3, Denver, 21 Sept 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"The District Attorney's office doesn't think the couple is a flight risk, according to Kimbrough, because they are grieving the loss of a child and know they are being investigated by police."

OMG....yeah...grieving...I can tell by the way they bonded as they placed this child in a bag {insert sarcasm}.

He had already dumped the body but he still had the bag he carried her in. The mother admitted it that they wrapped the child in plastic bags and he took her in a duffle bag to dump her. That's how the police knew to look in dumpsters and ditches.

Isn't this abuse of a corpse?

Isn't this abuse of a corpse?

Yea and too me others to name, like failing to register as a sex offender, fabricating kidnapping story, lying to police, stalling an investigation but why would they try to hold them on any of those charges? Why, why? Sounds like chimps could do a better job running this county.

What is it about people and 3 year olds? It seems to be the year most children are abused/murdered/missing/raped.

One more Rocky Mountain Low....:(

RR, I so agree. Although Denver is generally better than Boulder about arresting and convicting abusers and murderers of children. I don't think the DA in this case should worry about running for reelection, it looks like he pretty much sealed his fate with this mess!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::loser:

I am hanging my head in shame, because I am from Colorado.....:(

What is going on?! Right now, according to reports, we live in a country where sex offenders are released within months to commit worse sexual crimes, only to receive the same punishment; where murderers and torturers can admit to being guilty and receive a lesser punishment because the "justice" system doesn't want to fill out extra paperwork or spend more money; and where parents who admitted to dumping their three-year-old child's body are released because that is, apparently, not enough evidence to hold them.

What is going on in this country??? I know there are bigger problems elsewhere, but this is here, and this should not happen here.

"You have a mom who won't protect the child, you have a boyfriend who is a sex offender - a bell should go off in the head of the (DDHS employee) that this is not a case where voluntary service is appropriate," he said. "It could be an example where a new approach blinds them to the facts." Suzanne Barnard, Casey senior operations manager in the mountain west region, said Casey is most interested in the safety of the child, whether it is going to court or working with the family on a voluntary basis.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_7142400

Human services to be reviewed but have financial ties to reviewers.

RR, I so agree. Although Denver is generally better than Boulder about arresting and convicting abusers and murderers of children. I don't think the DA in this case should worry about running for reelection, it looks like he pretty much sealed his fate with this mess!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::loser:

I am hanging my head in shame, because I am from Colorado.....:(

Sweetie - you long ago earned your disassociation, so you hold your head up high as being one of the few to speak out against how things really go in CO.

What is going on?! Right now, according to reports, we live in a country where sex offenders are released within months to commit worse sexual crimes, only to receive the same punishment; where murderers and torturers can admit to being guilty and receive a lesser punishment because the "justice" system doesn't want to fill out extra paperwork or spend more money; and where parents who admitted to dumping their three-year-old child's body are released because that is, apparently, not enough evidence to hold them.

What is going on in this country??? I know there are bigger problems elsewhere, but this is here, and this should not happen here.

You forgot the part where we can however hold suspected terrorists for years and years without charges. Maybe Homeland Security should be putting in charge of these cases.

Sweetie - you long ago earned your disassociation, so you hold your head up high as being one of the few to speak out against how things really go in CO.

Thanks Rattie. I just can't believe this crap. This DA needs a wake-up call in the worst way!!! But then again, maybe he and Lacy are buddies, that would be SOP for Colorado wouldn't it?:rolleyes:

Did no one care about that little tiny girl? Does no one with any authority care about her now that she has been murdered? I can't imagine what this little girl's life was like for 3 years. She was probably sexually abused from birth. In my way of thinking the mother is just a guilty as that pervert that she lives with. She knew what that guy was doing to her baby girl and she didn't do anything about it.

LE believe that these low lifes are grieving? Give me a break. You only grieve for people that you loved. They murdered that baby girl...why would they grieve for her? Instead, they are probably celebrating her death. I despise these two people and I sure don't understand how anyone in the Prosecutors office got their jobs. They don't have enough evidence...what do they want...a video??? When the guilty party have admitted their guilt what more does the Pros need? If they let these two walk that whole town should do something....something to get the Pros's attention. This is just horrible and it just shows that nobody that can do anything cares about that baby girl.

Did no one care about that little tiny girl? Does no one with any authority care about her now that she has been murdered? I can't imagine what this little girl's life was like for 3 years. She was probably sexually abused from birth. In my way of thinking the mother is just a guilty as that pervert that she lives with. She knew what that guy was doing to her baby girl and she didn't do anything about it.

LE believe that these low lifes are grieving? Give me a break. You only grieve for people that you loved. They murdered that baby girl...why would they grieve for her? Instead, they are probably celebrating her death. I despise these two people and I sure don't understand how anyone in the Prosecutors office got their jobs. They don't have enough evidence...what do they want...a video??? When the guilty party have admitted their guilt what more does the Pros need? If they let these two walk that whole town should do something....something to get the Pros's attention. This is just horrible and it just shows that nobody that can do anything cares about that baby girl.

I so agree with you, they were on suicide watch in jail but they left holding hands, bet they won't commit suicide now that there out. They didn't want to die because they felt bad about what they did, it was because they were caught. Oh but now they are free!! He almost killed an ex girlfriends 5 year old and was allowed around children again:mad: Every day there is no update with an arrest the angrier this makes me.

No offense to people who live in Colorado, but Denver's DA is incompetent.

Thanks Rattie. I just can't believe this crap. This DA needs a wake-up call in the worst way!!! But then again, maybe he and Lacy are buddies, that would be SOP for Colorado wouldn't it?:rolleyes:

Maybe?! Yeah right......

CBS4) DENVER Denver Police have issued an arrest warrant for Angel Ray Montoya on Friday for failure to register as a sex offender.

Montoya was arrested as a murder suspect last month in the death of 3-year-old Neveah Gallegos.

According to Denver police, Montoya was the boyfriend of the girl's mother, Miriam Gallegos.

http://cbs4denver.com/local/local_story_292220208.html

DENVER -- A man once accused of killing a 3-year-old girl and then dumping her body in a ravine needs to be arrested again but he cannot be located, police said Friday.

Denver police are searching for Angel Ray Montoya, whom they once held in jail but had to release because murder charges could not be filed in time.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/14381359/detail.html?rss=den&psp=news
This is a total nightmare all the way around

If anyone says that this comes as a surprise............:slap:

CBS4) DENVER Denver Police have issued an arrest warrant for Angel Ray Montoya on Friday for failure to register as a sex offender.

Montoya was arrested as a murder suspect last month in the death of 3-year-old Neveah Gallegos.

According to Denver police, Montoya was the boyfriend of the girl's mother, Miriam Gallegos.

http://cbs4denver.com/local/local_story_292220208.html

DENVER -- A man once accused of killing a 3-year-old girl and then dumping her body in a ravine needs to be arrested again but he cannot be located, police said Friday.

Denver police are searching for Angel Ray Montoya, whom they once held in jail but had to release because murder charges could not be filed in time.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/14381359/detail.html?rss=den&psp=news
This is a total nightmare all the way around

Thanks for the update, no surprise they can't find him. Obviously because he killed her and got away with it. He would have to be the dumbest person to stick around. Do they know where the mother is I wonder? They could have held him on the failing to register as a sex offender charge earlier but they didn't want to do the paper work. I want justice for this poor baby. She suffered so much in her life and no one is going to have to pay for that. Her mother especially should pay for that for not protecting her. The mother said she is Native American on a myspace page. I wonder if she is part of a tribe if they can be safegaurded if they are staying within the tribe?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back