Found Deceased CO - Pamela Mae Buckley, 23, Colorado Springs, Dec 1975

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
No Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP62300
Pamela Mae Buckley
Nickname/Alias: Eve Buckley; Eve Kennel

Female, White / Caucasian
Height 5' 7" (67 Inches)
Weight 125 lbs

Hair Color Blond/Strawberry
Eye Color Green

Circumstances
Date of Last Contact December 1, 1975
NamUs Case Created December 6, 2019
Last Known Location Map
Location Colorado Springs, Colorado
El Paso County

Circumstances of Disappearance
Pamela was last seen by family in Colorado Springs, Colorado in December of 1975.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Please help find a photo of Pamela and more info.

@Gardener1850 , there was an “Elizabeth” not too long ago who needed a photo also - I can not remember for the life of me any other details...I thought I found her yearbook photos as well, if you happen to recall who I’m referring to, do you mind tagging me? :) TIA!

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

I grew up with this Pamela Buckley. She was definitely born in 1947 and still lives in Colorado Springs. In those photographs, she is the girl I remember who was as nice as she was pretty. Sorry, but she's too old and way too alive to be a match. IMO

Last edited:
SOURCE
Pamela Buckley, chosen the Redwood Jaycees Sno-Queen in February and set to become Miss Redwood Falls 1971, abdicated the throne to tour the west coast with the folk-singing trio “Sunlending.”

Looks like our Pamela:
default.jpg

Familysearch gives Pamela Mae Buckley's date of birth as December 16, 1951 which means that on December 1st, 1975 she would still be 23, the age listed on NamUs. If we are correct and the photos that were just posted are of Pamela Mae Buckley, then we can confirm that she went on a west coast tour with her band in 1971. It's four years until 1975, but Colorado is a west coast state. What bugs me is the fact that NamUs says that she was last seen by family in Colorado Springs, so did she have family members living there? Because the rest of her family is from Redwood (Redwood Falls), Minnesota.

I think we may be onto something here. It could be beneficial if someone contacted the Investigator assigned to this case, but only his phone number is given on NamUs. I can't call, because I'm from Europe. Bummer, I wish I had his email adress.

What are the circumstances of Pamela from Minnesota? There's 2 women that are being discussed in this thread? It's a little confusing?

Please disregard the earliest photos of Pamela Buckley I posted in this thread! I had been working to get the missing Pamela’s information posted and hopefully the incorrect info deleted. It is entirely my fault for the confusion. The missing Pam is from Minnesota but married a man from Colorado. We believe he is probably the “family” that reported her missing. I will try to post more specifics shortly.

Also, thank you for posting the correct photos, but make sure you have a source link so that they don’t get removed!

My sincerest apologies for my mistake.

Well my understanding is that we're talking about Pamela from Minnesota who went missing from Colorado Springs, but I am not a native speaker and, as can be seen in my posts, my English is not so good, so I might be wrong.

Well my understanding is that we're talking about Pamela from Minnesota who went missing from Colorado Springs, but I am not a native speaker and, as can be seen in my posts, my English is not so good, so I might be wrong.
From what i gather, those are two different women. The colorado pam looks nothing like Jane, but Minnesota Pam does. Athough, im still confused?
Plus, i thought Jane was from Wisconsin? Maybe Pam is not Jane. Not sure.

The original pictures posted in here, of the cheerleader, were the wrong woman. The photos posted today are of the correct missing Pam, who resembles SC Jane quite a lot and the circumstances line up
From what i gather, those are two different women. The colorado pam looks nothing like Jane, but Minnesota Pam does. Athough, im still confused?
Plus, i thought Jane was from Wisconsin? Maybe Pam is not Jane. Not sure.

Pam is most probably not Jane, we don't see any moles. Disregard the photos that were posted on first page of this thread.
There is one Pam we're talking about: Pam Buckley who went missing from Colorado Springs, married Colorado man and was born in Minnesota.

Wastedyouth posted pictures of Pamela Buckley that they found in yearbooks. This Pamela is from Redwood Falls Minnesota. I found newspaper article with the photo of a very similar looking girl (named Pamela Buckley from Redwood Falls Minnesota) who went on west coast tour with her folk band. My understanding is that we're thinking that this is Pamela Mae Buckley who was 23 when she went missing from Colorado Springs.

Yes, the missing woman is Pamela Mae Buckley who was born in Redwood Falls, Redwood County, Minnesota to Robert John"RJ" Buckley and Shirley Mae Hanley. She married Gary Clifford Kennell from Colorado in 1972. That is where she was last seen.

All this information was gathered from Ancestry and newspapers.com.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noonoo91
Back