Found Deceased CO - Pamela Mae Buckley, 23, Colorado Springs, Dec 1975

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ugh, I sometimes forget that staying in touch with people wasn't as easy back then as it is now. I was born in central Europe in '96, so I remember times without cellphones and computers, but not long-distance phone calls, having to call the central and ask for a call to a certain city. Entirely different times.

No Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP62300
Pamela Mae Buckley
Nickname/Alias: Eve Buckley; Eve Kennel

Female, White / Caucasian
Height 5' 7" (67 Inches)
Weight 125 lbs

Hair Color Blond/Strawberry
Eye Color Green

Circumstances
Date of Last Contact December 1, 1975
NamUs Case Created December 6, 2019
Last Known Location Map
Location Colorado Springs, Colorado
El Paso County

Circumstances of Disappearance
Pamela was last seen by family in Colorado Springs, Colorado in December of 1975.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Please help find a photo of Pamela and more info.
Yes it works for me, thanks! Unfortunately the Newpaper photo quality is poor. :(
Pamela was born Dec 1951. Redwood Falls Mn

BAAA8A59-250C-4906-AB9D-90882EF58BA7.jpeg
No Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP62300
Pamela Mae Buckley
Nickname/Alias: Eve Buckley; Eve Kennel

Female, White / Caucasian
Height 5' 7" (67 Inches)
Weight 125 lbs

Hair Color Blond/Strawberry
Eye Color Green

Circumstances
Date of Last Contact December 1, 1975
NamUs Case Created December 6, 2019
Last Known Location Map
Location Colorado Springs, Colorado
El Paso County

Circumstances of Disappearance
Pamela was last seen by family in Colorado Springs, Colorado in December of 1975.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Please help find a photo of Pamela and more info.
Yes it works for me, thanks! Unfortunately the Newpaper photo quality is poor. :(
Pamela was born Dec 1951. Redwood Falls Mn

Yes, the missing woman is Pamela Mae Buckley who was born in Redwood Falls, Redwood County, Minnesota to Robert John"RJ" Buckley and Shirley Mae Hanley. She married Gary Clifford Kennell from Colorado in 1972. That is where she was last seen.

All this information was gathered from Ancestry and newspapers.com.
Quick question to MadMcGoo. You seem to have a subscription to newspapers.com... were there any news articles that you can find from 1975 or 1976 about Pamela being missing?

Quick question to MadMcGoo. You seem to have a subscription to newspapers.com... were there any news articles that you can find from 1975 or 1976 about Pamela being missing?
I didn’t find anything aside from her traveling with Sunlending. In CO or MN. If I get some time I’ll revisit the archives and post here if I find anything! :)

Good day. It is a pity her sister died just 8 days after the official police disclosure . Laura Buckley Commerford (1956-2021) - Find A Grave Memorial

Thank you for sharing this. So sorry she died at a rather young age. May her husband, Danny and surviving relatives find comfort at this time. The picture shows a smiling, youthful woman with an adventurous side (looks like she lived in a cabin with her husband). I would like to think her sister had that same spirit! RIP to both Pam and Laura.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abbytross
Back