GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have the same question. She entered a not guilty plea and the prosecution is going to meet with her thinking there will be some sort of resolution? I'm sorry what?! Meanwhile she is flagrantly discussing the report through her letters to the media? I want a gag order on the inmate because this is only the beginning. I.Am.So.Angry. I can't even imagine how Jennifer's family and loyal supporters feel.
I recall her defense said the same (they believed they could reach a resolution) when her hearing was initially scheduled for May.

IMO, given MT's mindset, I think she's more concerned about forfeiting her time served if she's convicted here! There's simply no reasoning with the delusional....

I think the prosecution is trying to come to a resolution because they are trying to keep this document AND what was seen by the gallery and the feed from having to be entered into the record. I don't see a way that the prosecution would not need to note/enter into evidence the words on her screen. The time that MT would receive for this offense is very small AND the words that were on her screen could be harmful to the Dulo's children. I am going to trust that the prosecution is trying to maintain privacy rather than kicking the can down the road.
MT and her lawyers want this document in the public record even though she is using it as evidence of the manipulation of the deceased murderer. Maybe I am a fool but..... I can still hope.
I didn't think of that. Kinda feels like a trap. They tried but failed to get the report into evidence in her accessory case so this is their way to use it on appeal.

I recall her defense said the same (they believed they could reach a resolution) when her hearing was initially scheduled for May.

IMO, given MT's mindset, I think she's more concerned about forfeiting her time served if she's convicted here! There's simply no reasoning with the delusional....

Pretty sure anyone watching the trial either on TV or in the courtroom saw the document, so this NG plea is nonsense.
Is her new legal team blaming the Law & Crime videographer? That he wasn’t supposed to be recording her laptop? Always someone else’s fault.
Here we go again! And I’m sure the State of Connecticut will oblige.

What “time served” are you referring to?

Pretty sure anyone watching the trial either on TV or in the courtroom saw the document, so this NG plea is nonsense.
Is her new legal team blaming the Law & Crime videographer? That he wasn’t supposed to be recording her laptop? Always someone else’s fault.
Here we go again! And I’m sure the State of Connecticut will oblige.
Yes, I believe that they are blaming the videographer because he wasn’t supposed be recording their stuff. Except the only thing that was turned in his direction was MT’s laptop. And the only thing that was tuned up to the largest font, was that document. The videographer couldn’t actually avoid recording what she was doing, and now he is getting the blame for it. This fits right in with MT’s part in the murder conspiracy.

07/10/2024

This notification is brought to you by the Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This e-mail is to inform you about a change involving the defendant MICHELLE TROCONIS and docket number FST CR200241178T. The defendant in this case has filed an appeal on 06/20/2024. The case is now under the jurisdiction of the Appellate Court.

For more information or assistance, contact the Office of Victim Services at 1-800-822-8428. Or, you can visit www.jud.ct.gov for more information. Connecticut SAVIN information is also available at www.vinelink.com.

This notification is sponsored by the Connecticut SAVIN Program. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,

What “time served” are you referring to?
The MASS ACT CONCERNING GOOD TIME CREDITS AND THE EARNED RISK REDUCTION CREDIT PROGRAM pursuant to Section 18-7a of the general statutes.

When MT was charged with criminal contempt of court, Judge Randolph reminded her that if found guilty, any accrued good conduct and obedience days earned (i.e., good time credit shaved off her sentence) on the date of her conviction would be lost.

You know MT wants both the cake, plate, and fork! JMO

07/10/2024

This notification is brought to you by the Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This e-mail is to inform you about a change involving the defendant MICHELLE TROCONIS and docket number FST CR200241178T. The defendant in this case has filed an appeal on 06/20/2024. The case is now under the jurisdiction of the Appellate Court.

For more information or assistance, contact the Office of Victim Services at 1-800-822-8428. Or, you can visit www.jud.ct.gov for more information. Connecticut SAVIN information is also available at www.vinelink.com.

This notification is sponsored by the Connecticut SAVIN Program. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,
https://appellateinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentDisplayer.aspx?AppId=2&DocId=6yiySkfKmLvf4K93901wZg==
I found above, which looks to me like an appeal filed by prosecution (Sean McGuiness)--probably re that charge that the trial court threw out post conviction. Will try to see if I can find an appeal filed by defendant as the notice says.

https://appellateinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentDisplayer.aspx?AppId=2&DocId=6yiySkfKmLvf4K93901wZg==
I found above, which looks to me like an appeal filed by prosecution (Sean McGuiness)--probably re that charge that the trial court threw out post conviction. Will try to see if I can find an appeal filed by defendant as the notice says.
That's the only one I could find--filed by plaintiff, not defendant--re Judge Randolph vacating the charge for conspiracy to hide evidence. Maybe someone else can find an appeal filed by defendant?

The MASS ACT CONCERNING GOOD TIME CREDITS AND THE EARNED RISK REDUCTION CREDIT PROGRAM pursuant to Section 18-7a of the general statutes.

When MT was charged with criminal contempt of court, Judge Randolph reminded her that if found guilty, any accrued good conduct and obedience days earned (i.e., good time credit shaved off her sentence) on the date of her conviction would be lost.

Oh yeah, that’s right-he did say that. So she should want to get this most recent charge over and done with quickly, if I understand you.

That's the only one I could find--filed by plaintiff, not defendant--re Judge Randolph vacating the charge for conspiracy to hide evidence. Maybe someone else can find an appeal filed by defendant?
This sounds correct. On this date, I believe MT's appeal most likely limited to the timely filing of an electronic notice of intent to appeal and preliminary motion. It generally takes months for the defendant to receive the Court transcript, records, exhibits, etc., and prepare the appellate brief. MT has a long road ahead of her.

CT Appellate Timeline

I think the prosecution is trying to come to a resolution because they are trying to keep this document AND what was seen by the gallery and the feed from having to be entered into the record. I don't see a way that the prosecution would not need to note/enter into evidence the words on her screen. The time that MT would receive for this offense is very small AND the words that were on her screen could be harmful to the Dulo's children. I am going to trust that the prosecution is trying to maintain privacy rather than kicking the can down the road.
MT and her lawyers want this document in the public record even though she is using it as evidence of the manipulation of the deceased murderer. Maybe I am a fool but..... I can still hope.
Good observation as to possible strategic angle from the State and possible wish to protect confidential information from hitting the record for possible use in appeal etc.

I wish I shared your optimism but based on what was seen today (little) along with motions for discovery from Defendant Atty, I'm seriously questioning whether ANYTHING has happened with this case since the actual event that we all witnessed live. I do wonder though whether anything happening (or not happening in this matter) perhaps has something to do with the MT appeal? The thing is though that the 6 month sentence possible for the contempt charge is significant imo given that Judge Randolph so reduced the sentencing for the prior charges. So, in the overall context of time served every extra month in the pokey for MT imo is important.

The suggestion made here today for a gag order on the Defendant/and atty along with her family I thought was an excellent suggestion. I also think it would be a good idea to seal any/all motions/and associated exhibits to prevent the shitshow that happened with Horn and Mini Horn with leaking to the press/world via motions.

Frankly based on the snail pace of this simple case I have to admit to be less than impressed either with Judge and the States Atty. Marissa Alter seemed to be saying that the State was looking for a resolution in the matter and hoped to have it wrapped up by September. Truly none of that makes sense to me as everyone here has already said, the act was seen live by many and depositions from the involved parties were taken months ago. What is the hold up? Simply seems like more delay tactics from Defendants atty similar to what Horn did for YEARS.

Simply all seems quite unnecessary and its so disappointing that Judges in CT never seem to push for resolution of these cases and so things drag endlessly imo. Simply seems like there is never any push from Judges to move these cases through the system. KM still has no court date and here we see a simple case being pushed out for another 3 months.

I was just thinking about the old adage where NY is the "City that Never Sleeps" which imo is quite true but I think I can safely say that in contrast to NY, CT is the "State that Never Works"! Simply never seen a judiciary that by all accounts is simply ossified and dysfunctional to the point where a case with direct video evidence and where NO exculpatory evidence will ever exist takes 9 months to sorta/maybe reach some kind of settlement! Its mind boggling imo and such a total waste of time and resources.

MOO

Yes, he did say that which is honestly why I am even more confused as to what all is going on. It seems like the State is angling for a settlement rather than a conviction and I'm totally baffled about why they would be doing this if this reading of the situation is correct? It seems like the State would take an easy conviction win for their record and have MT lose the time served given that the Judge Randolph sentence was so lenient. If they were worried about info being leaked via motions a la Horn then put a gag in place and just bring down the hammer on MT? We aren't seeing that and for the life of me I don't see why? We also aren't seeing any senior folks from the State either and frankly that has me quite concerned.

Unless there is something strategically happening in the background here that isn't obvious to outside observers then I'm not seeing why an open/shut case takes 9 months or more to resolve?

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SleuthyMcSnoop
Back