GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the same question. She entered a not guilty plea and the prosecution is going to meet with her thinking there will be some sort of resolution? I'm sorry what?! Meanwhile she is flagrantly discussing the report through her letters to the media? I want a gag order on the inmate because this is only the beginning. I.Am.So.Angry. I can't even imagine how Jennifer's family and loyal supporters feel.
I recall her defense said the same (they believed they could reach a resolution) when her hearing was initially scheduled for May.

IMO, given MT's mindset, I think she's more concerned about forfeiting her time served if she's convicted here! There's simply no reasoning with the delusional....

I think the prosecution is trying to come to a resolution because they are trying to keep this document AND what was seen by the gallery and the feed from having to be entered into the record. I don't see a way that the prosecution would not need to note/enter into evidence the words on her screen. The time that MT would receive for this offense is very small AND the words that were on her screen could be harmful to the Dulo's children. I am going to trust that the prosecution is trying to maintain privacy rather than kicking the can down the road.
MT and her lawyers want this document in the public record even though she is using it as evidence of the manipulation of the deceased murderer. Maybe I am a fool but..... I can still hope.
I didn't think of that. Kinda feels like a trap. They tried but failed to get the report into evidence in her accessory case so this is their way to use it on appeal.

I recall her defense said the same (they believed they could reach a resolution) when her hearing was initially scheduled for May.

IMO, given MT's mindset, I think she's more concerned about forfeiting her time served if she's convicted here! There's simply no reasoning with the delusional....

Pretty sure anyone watching the trial either on TV or in the courtroom saw the document, so this NG plea is nonsense.
Is her new legal team blaming the Law & Crime videographer? That he wasn’t supposed to be recording her laptop? Always someone else’s fault.
Here we go again! And I’m sure the State of Connecticut will oblige.

What “time served” are you referring to?

Pretty sure anyone watching the trial either on TV or in the courtroom saw the document, so this NG plea is nonsense.
Is her new legal team blaming the Law & Crime videographer? That he wasn’t supposed to be recording her laptop? Always someone else’s fault.
Here we go again! And I’m sure the State of Connecticut will oblige.
Yes, I believe that they are blaming the videographer because he wasn’t supposed be recording their stuff. Except the only thing that was turned in his direction was MT’s laptop. And the only thing that was tuned up to the largest font, was that document. The videographer couldn’t actually avoid recording what she was doing, and now he is getting the blame for it. This fits right in with MT’s part in the murder conspiracy.

07/10/2024

This notification is brought to you by the Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This e-mail is to inform you about a change involving the defendant MICHELLE TROCONIS and docket number FST CR200241178T. The defendant in this case has filed an appeal on 06/20/2024. The case is now under the jurisdiction of the Appellate Court.

For more information or assistance, contact the Office of Victim Services at 1-800-822-8428. Or, you can visit www.jud.ct.gov for more information. Connecticut SAVIN information is also available at www.vinelink.com.

This notification is sponsored by the Connecticut SAVIN Program. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,

What “time served” are you referring to?
The MASS ACT CONCERNING GOOD TIME CREDITS AND THE EARNED RISK REDUCTION CREDIT PROGRAM pursuant to Section 18-7a of the general statutes.

When MT was charged with criminal contempt of court, Judge Randolph reminded her that if found guilty, any accrued good conduct and obedience days earned (i.e., good time credit shaved off her sentence) on the date of her conviction would be lost.

You know MT wants both the cake, plate, and fork! JMO

07/10/2024

This notification is brought to you by the Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This e-mail is to inform you about a change involving the defendant MICHELLE TROCONIS and docket number FST CR200241178T. The defendant in this case has filed an appeal on 06/20/2024. The case is now under the jurisdiction of the Appellate Court.

For more information or assistance, contact the Office of Victim Services at 1-800-822-8428. Or, you can visit www.jud.ct.gov for more information. Connecticut SAVIN information is also available at www.vinelink.com.

This notification is sponsored by the Connecticut SAVIN Program. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,
https://appellateinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentDisplayer.aspx?AppId=2&DocId=6yiySkfKmLvf4K93901wZg==
I found above, which looks to me like an appeal filed by prosecution (Sean McGuiness)--probably re that charge that the trial court threw out post conviction. Will try to see if I can find an appeal filed by defendant as the notice says.

https://appellateinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentDisplayer.aspx?AppId=2&DocId=6yiySkfKmLvf4K93901wZg==
I found above, which looks to me like an appeal filed by prosecution (Sean McGuiness)--probably re that charge that the trial court threw out post conviction. Will try to see if I can find an appeal filed by defendant as the notice says.
That's the only one I could find--filed by plaintiff, not defendant--re Judge Randolph vacating the charge for conspiracy to hide evidence. Maybe someone else can find an appeal filed by defendant?

The MASS ACT CONCERNING GOOD TIME CREDITS AND THE EARNED RISK REDUCTION CREDIT PROGRAM pursuant to Section 18-7a of the general statutes.

When MT was charged with criminal contempt of court, Judge Randolph reminded her that if found guilty, any accrued good conduct and obedience days earned (i.e., good time credit shaved off her sentence) on the date of her conviction would be lost.

Oh yeah, that’s right-he did say that. So she should want to get this most recent charge over and done with quickly, if I understand you.

That's the only one I could find--filed by plaintiff, not defendant--re Judge Randolph vacating the charge for conspiracy to hide evidence. Maybe someone else can find an appeal filed by defendant?
This sounds correct. On this date, I believe MT's appeal most likely limited to the timely filing of an electronic notice of intent to appeal and preliminary motion. It generally takes months for the defendant to receive the Court transcript, records, exhibits, etc., and prepare the appellate brief. MT has a long road ahead of her.

CT Appellate Timeline

I think the prosecution is trying to come to a resolution because they are trying to keep this document AND what was seen by the gallery and the feed from having to be entered into the record. I don't see a way that the prosecution would not need to note/enter into evidence the words on her screen. The time that MT would receive for this offense is very small AND the words that were on her screen could be harmful to the Dulo's children. I am going to trust that the prosecution is trying to maintain privacy rather than kicking the can down the road.
MT and her lawyers want this document in the public record even though she is using it as evidence of the manipulation of the deceased murderer. Maybe I am a fool but..... I can still hope.
Good observation as to possible strategic angle from the State and possible wish to protect confidential information from hitting the record for possible use in appeal etc.

I wish I shared your optimism but based on what was seen today (little) along with motions for discovery from Defendant Atty, I'm seriously questioning whether ANYTHING has happened with this case since the actual event that we all witnessed live. I do wonder though whether anything happening (or not happening in this matter) perhaps has something to do with the MT appeal? The thing is though that the 6 month sentence possible for the contempt charge is significant imo given that Judge Randolph so reduced the sentencing for the prior charges. So, in the overall context of time served every extra month in the pokey for MT imo is important.

The suggestion made here today for a gag order on the Defendant/and atty along with her family I thought was an excellent suggestion. I also think it would be a good idea to seal any/all motions/and associated exhibits to prevent the shitshow that happened with Horn and Mini Horn with leaking to the press/world via motions.

Frankly based on the snail pace of this simple case I have to admit to be less than impressed either with Judge and the States Atty. Marissa Alter seemed to be saying that the State was looking for a resolution in the matter and hoped to have it wrapped up by September. Truly none of that makes sense to me as everyone here has already said, the act was seen live by many and depositions from the involved parties were taken months ago. What is the hold up? Simply seems like more delay tactics from Defendants atty similar to what Horn did for YEARS.

Simply all seems quite unnecessary and its so disappointing that Judges in CT never seem to push for resolution of these cases and so things drag endlessly imo. Simply seems like there is never any push from Judges to move these cases through the system. KM still has no court date and here we see a simple case being pushed out for another 3 months.

I was just thinking about the old adage where NY is the "City that Never Sleeps" which imo is quite true but I think I can safely say that in contrast to NY, CT is the "State that Never Works"! Simply never seen a judiciary that by all accounts is simply ossified and dysfunctional to the point where a case with direct video evidence and where NO exculpatory evidence will ever exist takes 9 months to sorta/maybe reach some kind of settlement! Its mind boggling imo and such a total waste of time and resources.

MOO

Yes, he did say that which is honestly why I am even more confused as to what all is going on. It seems like the State is angling for a settlement rather than a conviction and I'm totally baffled about why they would be doing this if this reading of the situation is correct? It seems like the State would take an easy conviction win for their record and have MT lose the time served given that the Judge Randolph sentence was so lenient. If they were worried about info being leaked via motions a la Horn then put a gag in place and just bring down the hammer on MT? We aren't seeing that and for the life of me I don't see why? We also aren't seeing any senior folks from the State either and frankly that has me quite concerned.

Unless there is something strategically happening in the background here that isn't obvious to outside observers then I'm not seeing why an open/shut case takes 9 months or more to resolve?

MOO

This sounds correct. On this date, I believe MT's appeal most likely limited to the timely filing of an electronic notice of intent to appeal and preliminary motion. It generally takes months for the defendant to receive the Court transcript, records, exhibits, etc., and prepare the appellate brief. MT has a long road ahead of her.

CT Appellate Timeline
@Seattle1, Horn filed the long cut and paste appeal document and its filed with the Appellate Court. The State filed their response to that document so far as I recall and they also requested that the appeal be heard based on the papers vs hearing/Court date.

Are you talking about a different appeal possibly for the charge that Judge Randolph removed at sentencing? MT had filed to get some kind of financial waiver so she didn't have to be iirc $75,000 or so in copying fees for Court records etc. I believe that the State filed to preserve their right to appeal the sentencing but I haven't had time to check to see if they filed anything further. Does anyone know?

Let me add that they were both tormenting Jennifer. MT was not afraid of Jennifer; in fact, she had never even met or spoken to her. Jennifer had no history of violence against anyone, and had never threatened MT or her daughter. She knew she was in no danger from Jennifer, because if she thought for one minute that she or her daughter could be hurt, she would have grabbed her kid and taken off to live in the condo that she already owned. But she didn’t. And yet, still falsely filed for a restraining order that she knew she did not need. This was all about building a false case against Jennifer-I do really think Fotis wanted to either drive her to commit suicide, or at least look suicidal, so that when he decided to pull the pin on the grenade, it would appear that she had. I think that the two of them worked together with this goal in mind-MT was always on board. She is a mean girl, who doesn’t like other women, and they don’t like her.
Absolutely 100% correct!

MT truly was the bestest FD partner in crime ever and I think we can also add Mama Troconis into the mix as well as she no doubt was front and center for the psychological warfare conducted by MT/FD against JF via the 5 Dulos children imo.

FD did everything he could to delay the Family Court matter and it seemed he did it not only to torture and torment JF but to give himself time to take as much money out of FORE as he could possibly get from the very foolish small local banks. We know he never paid child support (he said in Civil Case that, "nobody ever told him that he had to pay it") and yet he died with less than $2,000 in his checking account and leaving his children $0. Seems implausible. Every day in Family Court was 'opposite day' and I think FD went through 4 attorneys (and a period of total chaos where he represented himself) where each was more corrupt and obstructive than the last imo.

No real effort was made by FD to resolve anything and its hearing MT repeat the FD lie that 'things were going well' in Family Court that has me smelling a rat yet again with the MT lies on this entire topic. Why would she hang around after what she describes as '2 years of hell'? She knew what was going on and actively participated in the process imo and even got her daughter involved as well to skirt Family Court communication rules. I also think its telling that the only real life event that MT presented in her defence was the idiotic "Murders Eve Dinner" with all the people that claimed 'all was well and MT and FD were happy etc.' The lunacy of this presentation by the defence is a record breaker imo as any jury hearing about a 'celebratory dinner' on the eve of a murder would be both disgusted and appalled AND YET Horn and MT made a big deal of this dinner with so call foolish friends. It boggles the mind imo.

But the psych ops from FD and MT against JF was diabolical and they persistently just kept chipping away and FD created chaos in Family Court every chance that he could and demonstrated over and over that lying on the record was simply his way of operating. We saw MT go to Probate Court trying to hunt down trust documents and the protective order filed in Farmington was well document but sadly not admitted into her trial evidence by ruling from Judge Randolph.

Reading the MT letter to the "Chief Cheerleader" has me now thinking that we have reached the end of a very long flight to Planet Bizzarro as zero about what MT is now writing about makes any sense (the letter imo truly makes even LESS sense than the 6 hrs of LE Interviews which I now think could be used as training material for captured POWs as a way to waste LE time and resources with lies about lies, misdirection etc. as it was a masterclass in obfuscation imo).

Zero evidence was presented by MT at her trial and this is what is so baffling about the letter to the "Chief Cheerleader". MT and her attorney's had access to the State's materials for years in advance of trial and so could have made some attempt to mount a case but that never happened. They simply showed drone footage of Avon Mountain and weather data that was incorrect etc. The Defendant didn't even make a point to explain the timeline of the relationship with FD at trial and yet now claims it was for 14 months and most of that time was spent taking her daughter skiing out of town? Just seems like more uncorroborated lies on top of all the prior lies. WHY NO RECEIPTS from MT? My guess is simply that they don't exist.

It is also beyond baffling that the substance of the letter in terms of fact checking has not been attacked or pulled apart by ANY OF THE REPOSTERS. They all simply take the letter and repost it with no question or commentary. Simply mind blowing that the so called MSM has been reduced to the level of being the primary channel of Defendant DISINFORMATION. Its so wrong and shameful imo. I know, we've all been here watching this for years play out with a deaf/blind/dump MSM but truly that MT letter to the "Chief Cheerleader" imo simply was the cherry on the top of this entire *advertiser censored* sundae created by FD and MT.

MOO

Last edited:
Involvement of the attorneys in how MT got the report--JS, AF, NP, Mehan?
Haha! Nah, State Attorney and Judges would NEVER touch the attorney's....come on its Corrupticut Rule 1 of the Judiciary 101 ---- Never touch the attorneys! Senior person that is the boss of the two attorneys that handled the MT trial FOR YEARS complained on the record about Horn leaking via motion AND HE NEVER DID ANYTHING other than complain. No gag, no hardball for sanctions etc. Judges Blawie, White and Randolph all knew what was going on and they too DID NOTHING. It's imo a totally corrupt 'go along to get along' system with zero accountability to the rules of the system for any of the attorneys.

MOO

Yes, he did say that which is honestly why I am even more confused as to what all is going on. It seems like the State is angling for a settlement rather than a conviction and I'm totally baffled about why they would be doing this if this reading of the situation is correct? It seems like the State would take an easy conviction win for their record and have MT lose the time served given that the Judge Randolph sentence was so lenient. If they were worried about info being leaked via motions a la Horn then put a gag in place and just bring down the hammer on MT? We aren't seeing that and for the life of me I don't see why? We also aren't seeing any senior folks from the State either and frankly that has me quite concerned.

Unless there is something strategically happening in the background here that isn't obvious to outside observers then I'm not seeing why an open/shut case takes 9 months or more to resolve?

MOO
I am now convinced they everybody’s moved on, and novody cares about this anymore. Troconis is in prison, a new judge has the contempt case, the two prosecutors got their conviction and award for trying the case, and the bragging rights to go with it. I’m not even sure if any of them care if she wins her appeal. It’s just on the the next case and business as usual in the state of CT. I am stupefied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member