CO - Possible Serial Shooter Has Colorado Drivers on Edge #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
'WTH were they thinking'? The three Erie Teens arrested on 06/01/2015 for shooting into the two inhabited homes were released; <19 seconds into the news video>

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...ed-after-windows-shot-out-in-erie-subdivision

ERIE, Colo. - Three teenagers have been arrested after windows in several homes were shot in Erie early Sunday.

"It's terrifying," said one homeowner who did not want to be identified for fear of retaliation. "My wife walked into the room when the shots were fired. It could have killed someone."
<snipped - Read more>

Ok, what do April 22 and May 18th have in common.

And possibly what do April 22nd, May 18th, and June 3rd all have in common.

(I've gooot to get out and get some vitamin D in a bit for my own wellbeing...it's a nice day here, hopefully nobody will take a pop at me...if so, its been great knowing you guys, I love you all, make sure you catch the SOB(s) for me!)

(Seriously, this is freaking ridiculous that I can't even go outside without being worried about someone opening fire. Well, I'm not living in fear. It's a beautiful day and I'm going to try to enjoy it for a bit. And I don't have to feel guilty because I've put in 110%, just need to recharge my battery. I can't help anyone else if I don't take care of myself.)

(It might be nice to eat something too...you can bet I'll be thinking about all of this even when I'm not here, still working stuff in my head...)

(Hope everyone has an awesome day and weekend. Thanks again for being here.)

(I've gooot to get out and get some vitamin D in a bit for my own wellbeing...it's a nice day here, hopefully nobody will take a pop at me...if so, its been great knowing you guys, I love you all, make sure you catch the SOB(s) for me!)

(Seriously, this is freaking ridiculous that I can't even go outside without being worried about someone opening fire. Well, I'm not living in fear. It's a beautiful day and I'm going to try to enjoy it for a bit. And I don't have to feel guilty because I've put in 110%, just need to recharge my battery. I can't help anyone else if I don't take care of myself.)

(It might be nice to eat something too...you can bet I'll be thinking about all of this even when I'm not here still working stuff in my head.)

(Hope everyone has an awesome day and weekend. Thanks again for being here.)

Just don't be stationary. Zig zag. This strategy is used for a non clear path.

'WTH were they thinking'? The three Erie Teens arrested on 06/01/2015 for shooting into the two inhabited homes were released; <19 seconds into the news video>

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...ed-after-windows-shot-out-in-erie-subdivision

ERIE, Colo. - Three teenagers have been arrested after windows in several homes were shot in Erie early Sunday.

"It's terrifying," said one homeowner who did not want to be identified for fear of retaliation. "My wife walked into the room when the shots were fired. It could have killed someone."
<snipped - Read more>

:waitasec:

( Me, Spammy and Poppy should hit the streets :biggrin:

Who's driving? Noooot meeee!!!! You guys can drive and I'll peek out from the backseat )

(Ugh, Erie rings a bell from upstream...)

:outofhere:
(How do you do that out of here guy...)

Ok, what do April 22 and May 18th have in common.

And possibly what do April 22nd, May 18th, and June 3rd all have in common.

I am guessing Wednesday was the perp(s) normal day off work. That accounts for 2 out of the 3 days. And May 18 was a Monday and lots of businesses give people Monday off because it is a slow day for some businesses.

So my guess is those 3 days he had off work. And his schedule usually gives him every Wednesday off. (possibly Mondays too)

That is assuming the perp(s) even have a job.

Thanks for posting.

"The story has now not only gone national, as witnessed by this*CNN*post, but international: the U.K.*Daily Mail*has written about the fear of a serial sniper on the loose in Colorado as well."

Snip

"After surviving cancer, he's said to have enjoyed spending time with his grandchildren and taking nighttime strolls — which may explain why he was near the intersection of*East First Street and St. Louis Avenue at around 11 p.m. on Wednesday, June 3."

Not sure if that has been posted in its entirety:

"In the meantime, Connole's family has released this*statement:

We are shocked and deeply saddened by the sudden and senseless death that occurred late the evening of June 3, 2015.

Bill was a generous, loving and caring father of three, grandfather of six and friend to countless more.

Bill's family asks the media to please respect our need for privacy during this difficult time. We have no further information regarding his murder and refer all subsequent questions to the Loveland Police Department.

Thank you."

Hello Everyone.

LE needs to stop this monster(s).

I need to read back through some of the great information people have already posted here. The maps are very helpful.

I tend to think this guy is relatively young because in other cases of shootings like this, it seems it is usually relatively young punks. JMO of course. Thinking age range most likely 14-23.
Could be wrong of course but if I had to guess...that would be age range I am thinking is most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AtroRed