CO - Possible Serial Shooter Has Colorado Drivers on Edge #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the car LE chased down. Does the red color of it stand out to you somehow, it looks too matted or that may just be the picture, to be that kind of car, could it have been repainted, as it does very much look like the car caught on the videos. Magz, I spent some time with those screen caps from the video of the shooter's car, the shape is very high on my hinky meter, but that would be true of any pickup truck in CO, I guess,

9NEWS viewer Hunter Searle shared this video showing police chasing a red truck on Highway 85.

View attachment 75754

View attachment 75755

Its a Ford F150 with aftermarket running boards installed.

Here's the link to a Google map with some - but not yet all - of the case points included.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=z_XRj_yu3Dto.kzPJOvnNDQio

Click on the map markers for more. I'll keep adding to the map, but you won't need fresh URL's to access it. The same one should work for the duration of the case.

Please let me know if you see errors or have suggestions for improvements or additions.

I think the shooter lives in Garden City......look at the proximity of that location to that majority of the other shootings on the map linked above. Garden City is also conspicuously devoid of any shootings...as if the perp doesnt want to give away their location.

I think the shooter lives in Garden City......look at the proximity of that location to that majority of the other shootings on the map linked above. Garden City is also conspicuously devoid of any shootings...as if the perp doesnt want to give away their location.

Here's a screenshot of the map set for maximum clarity (no labels, just shootings showing):

Stars shootings with victims.png

Adding for reference:

attachment.php

CO Possible Shooter Spreadsheet

CO Shooter Case Map link

(I feel like there's some kind of important clue in these images, but I just can't see what it is yet...)

Something comes to mind about a triangulation theory...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper