GUILTY CO - Pregnant woman, 26, stabbed, fetus cut from womb died, Longmont, 18 March 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is the perps husband an idiot? :tsktsk:

I don't want to sound harsh. But if she told him the baby was due in Nov, and 5 months later she was still pregnant???? Come on. That can't be true.

(I am too disturbed to comment on this case. So I've just been posting links.)

This is really wierd!
http://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/mar/19/solar-eclipse-what-you-need-to-know

(There is a solar eclipse today: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...ch-smog-weather-phenomenon-time-10118686.html)

"Many people believe that solar eclipses can be dangerous to pregnant women and their unborn child."

I thought this was also believable, given this story:

"Some Christian ministers have viewed the rare collision of three celestial events as the beginning of the end of the world."

I don't want to sound harsh. But if she told him the baby was due in Nov, and 5 months later she was still pregnant???? Come on. That can't be true.

I guess denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

I thought this was also believable, given this story:

"Some Christian ministers have viewed the rare collision of three celestial events as the beginning of the end of the world."

Aint that the truth.

Very sad.
How many times have we seen this story throughout the years?
And people still actually believe they can get away with it. People are going maď!!

I'm reaaaallly surprised more people are not talking about this more here on WS :moo:

Anyone had any luck finding the CL ad(s)?

After reading more articles, I don't know if she was actually legally married to the current guy. He reportedly proposed to her after she told him she was pregnant. Baby was supposedly due in November, but no baby arrived.
Apparently, in addition to convincing the guy she was pregnant, she also managed to convince him she was an elephant (elephants have a gestation period of a year in a half).
It's the same old story. These women (ones that cut babies out) think that in order to keep their current man, they have to produce a kid.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...regnant-woman-babys-death-dynel-lane-arrested

im in CO and because of this horrible crime, our county sheriff dept has set up the following:

Douglas County Sheriff's Office

You're safe here. The Douglas County Sheriff's Office is offering its parking lot as a "safe haven" for buyers and sellers on Craigslist. If you're completing an online transaction, you can make the exchange here.
“Most Internet-related crime involves personal scams, and not in-person transactions”, Spurlock said, who described the parking lot as "a preventative measure to ensure there's a safe place to allow (buyers and sellers) to conduct their normal lives and business."
The sheriff’s office staff won't be involved in the transactions or oversee them.
If you plan on buying or selling items via Craigslist or any other online site, the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office suggests that you conduct your transaction at the closest law enforcement station to protect both the buyer and seller.
The addresses for our law enforcement facilities are:
Douglas County Justice Center

OMG

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/19/dynel-lane-cuts-baby-womb_n_6902124.html

The suspect's deceased son, Michael Alexander Cruz, was found by Lane and her daughters -- who were 5 and 3 at the time -- in a fish pond, the AP reported.

The child was known as "Little Mac," according to his obituary. He loved playing with his family and friends, and had just learned his first song, "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star."

Seems like some weird stuff happening here..are we sure these are her kids? Or that she didnt kill him herself? Just not right to me.

I don't see any reason to question as to whether the older two are her kids. She obviously had them while much younger, with a different man. It appears she could not have any more children for medical reasons. It also appears she got her new boyfriend to propose by claiming she was pregnant.
Then she had to produce the baby somehow, since she couldn't have one herself.

OMG...poor family....

i really need to take a break from the internet...

I don't see any reason to question as to whether the older two are her kids. She obviously had them while much younger, with a different man. It appears she could not have any more children for medical reasons. It also appears she got her new boyfriend to propose by claiming she was pregnant.
Then she had to produce the baby somehow, since she couldn't have one herself.

I agree. Similar situation, kind of, here a couple of years ago in Texas. Woman went to the parking lot of a pediatrician (I think?) and shot and killed the mom and took the baby. She was faking being pregnant too with her new husband/boyfriend.

Zenor said during a press conference today that McClain kidnapped the baby because she had told her fiance that she had given birth recently to his child, when in reality she had suffered a miscarriage. She was set to marry the man in May, and felt she needed a baby to show him, Zenor said.

Police said they believe Golden was a random target, and that McClain had been familiar with the pediatrician's office from taking her own children there. McClain has three children.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/nurse-kidnapped-baby-keegan-prove-fiance-baby/story?id=16160951

I agree. Similar situation, kind of, here a couple of years ago in Texas. Woman went to the parking lot of a pediatrician (I think?) and shot and killed the mom and took the baby. She was faking being pregnant too with her new husband/boyfriend.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/nurse-kidnapped-baby-keegan-prove-fiance-baby/story?id=16160951

Yes, it's always the same thing. Even if the woman had other children, she gets a new man and thinks the only way to keep that man is to produce a child for him.

Her new husband was an idiot. How could he believe she was actually pregnant? She told him it was due in Nov. How could anyone believe she had not had the baby already 4 months later?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141
Back