CO - Richard & Mayumi Heene charged in Balloon Boy hoax, Fort Collins, 2009 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this balloon is supposed to be a kit I've been searching for it online with no luck. Anyone want to search with me? I'd like to see what this box compartment looks like that was supposed to be attached to the balloon.

Now they are saying that a box attached the bottom of the balloon was not there when it landed. Looking for a link.

Maz

:cow:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Fossil+Ridge+Dr,+Fort+Collins,+Larimer,+Colorado+80525&daddr=Co+Road+41,+Weld,+Colorado&hl=en&geocode=FaQuagIdaK68-Q%3BFYc5agIdJ77C-Q&mra=pe&mrcr=0&sll=40.425292,-104.835367&sspn=0.472532,1.229095&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=11

I did this map of where the boy lives (fossil ridge drive, fort collins) to county road 41 where someone saw something fall from the sky

Just now, on national public radio (I always have it on in my house) they said that the balloon traveled a total of 60 miles and that there is an intense search in the middle of where it traveled (seems to be near where this tip may have come in)...

If he saw all 3 boys on the roof, doesn't that account for Falcon? or was the balloon on the roof? If so, bet the neighbors just love them.

That is what I thought as well. There are a total of three boys. Three boys on the roof means zero boy in the balloon.

Was there a basket attached to the bottom of the balloon? I was looking for video that might show it but not having any luck.

If this is a hoax, where the heck is Falcon? No one (in their right mind) uses their child's life or death in a hoax!!

Now the news is getting worse. They say part, a box, attached to the balloon is missing.

CR@P again.

The experts say the balloon could lift approximately 100 lbs. The balloon traveled 80 MILES!!

There talking about a basket that was attached.

After watching this disgusting video where young boys are allowed to see just how filthy and vulgar and gang like that they can act , I'm thinking and hoping that it is a prank that the little juveniles are playing.

That Video was so disgusting I couldn't get past 30 seconds and I had to shut it off what kind of parents allow this trash?? Let alone children playing on a roof and flying off in a balloon if thats whats happened, I hope the parents are arrested!!

Now they are saying that a box attached the bottom of the balloon was not there when it landed. Looking for a link.

Maz

:cow:

Said the box was not meant to carry anything but batteries. This is not good.

I started watching video about 20 minutes after lift off and I never saw anything but that bottom oval thing. I never saw a basket. So that should narrow the search area.....damn.

My gut instinct, judging by the WifeSwap episode and the complete lack of discipline and parenting that I saw, is that the children weren't supervised. Just a guess.

MSNBC stated the parents were inside the house having lunch when in seconds they saw the balloon go by the windown. They were immediately outside.

FORT COLLINS, Colo. – A Colorado sheriff's official says a 6-year-old boy climbed into a box that was attached to a homemade balloon, but the box wasn't found when the craft crashed. Kathy Messick, Larimer County sheriff's spokeswoman, says one of the boy's brothers saw him get into the box or basket, which was attached with pegs.

She says search teams are scouring the area from the house in the direction that the balloon flew. The craft was airborne for more than two hours and glided through two countries.

Messick says investigators are looking into every possibility, including whether the boy was ever in the balloon.
She described the boy, Falcon, as 3 feet tall with dark hair, and said his parents are "very traumatized."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091015/ap_on_re_us/us_boy_in_balloon

They were on the ROOF and the neighbor said they were well behaved???

You know, this family seems like just the kind whose son might be last seen riding a helium balloon. Also seems like the kind whose son might ask his brothers to say he was on a helium balloon while he hides. Also seems like the kind of family who might perpetrate a hoax for attention. However, it doesn't seem like the kind of family that would beat or murder a child.
BBM
I think what I've learned here more than anything is that no matter how they may appear to the public, all kinds of families can and do beat and murder their children. Look at the Ramseys. And they weren't even UFO builders who took their kids in the middle of tornadoes. I am still hoping this is just a hoax, and they pay dearly for it. If something did happen to Falcon regarding the balloon, they should at least face negligence charges. All those kids were in danger just from being on the roof. One is only 4!

Was there a basket attached to the bottom of the balloon? I was looking for video that might show it but not having any luck.

Now they are saying that there might have been a box on the bottom of the balloon that became detached.

Still, looking at the balloon and 's calculations, the balloon should not have been able to get very high with the box/boy attached. They should be looking within a block or two of the house. It's not like they don't know what direction to look in.

It's getting worse. Original trackers say the balloon gained altitude at one point quickly. Like it lost weight weight suddenly.

A hungry and cold Falcon should have come home by now.

Not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member