CO - Richard & Mayumi Heene charged in Balloon Boy hoax, Fort Collins, 2009 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This will sound gross, but couldn't they tell as soon as they looked inside the downed balloon if he was ever in there? There's no way a 6 year old wouldn't soil his pants flying thru the air like that.

Well behaved? OMG The language these children are using should earn them a bar of soap! What kind of parents make their kids do something like this? This family is nuts. I'm thinking hoax, forgive me if I'm wrong, but this is hinky as he77. FAA, Ntl guard, emergency personnel, the emotions of the NATION watching live, crying, fretting, etc. all should be compensated if this is a big joke to them.

On the video::::::::::

Oh those poor dears. They are never going to live it down with the women who will someday pussify their lives :) Their mom is going to be very disappointed when this happens :(

They're now talking about if he was in the balloon that he would have died from breathing helium.

They are missing the big point.....if there was a hole in the helium envelope for him to crawl in, the helium would have leaked out and the thing would have gone nowhere.

Basket was not breached...does not appear anyone could have fallen out of it. per HLN

The news I just heard said that there was some type of a box at the bottom
of the balloon and it had fallen off. I think this may be where they though he
was.

I heard them mention something like a box that was attached to that little protrusion on the bottom. That part of the balloon is missing.

:puke: Wow...that's real classy.

Yeah... I am sure these kids friend's parent's love for them to learn new words like that from them....

I don't know I sure hope that little boy is safe, but from the looks of this family they like attention... And I feel like this might have been a stunt to get them more airtime. I pray that is not the case, and I pray that the little boy is scared and hiding but safe.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYYhHt5Oi2k"]YouTube - ABC Heene's Chase Hurricane Gustav Into The Eye[/ame]

They are watching news videos frame by frame to see if they can see anything falling out as the craft traveled through the air.

OK--I have a beef that this father was working with helium (which is highly flammable) and put his children in a dangerous situation in the first place.

LOL!!! Along with every mother that has a birthday party with balloons! I'm guessing you're thinking about the Hindenburg?

I just saw the neighbor (a few minutes ago) on FoxNews. He stated the three boys were on the roof of the house when two of the boys started yelling something about their brother being in the balloon. The neighbor said he actually thought it was a small airplane by what they said. The neighbor said he didn't see the balloon, he just saw the kids on the roof and them screaming.

It landed somewhere between Ft. Collins and Denver. The parents of the boy have given authorities as much information as possible. Richard Heene is a storm chaser, and built this craft for weather related purposes, and said that the balloon was never meant for a person to fly inside it.
A local sheriff told the Associated Press that there is a possibility that Falcon Heene fell out of the balloon early on the flight. The boy's brother reported that he watched him get into the aircraft. CNN is now reporting that the boy is not at home, and has not been found.
http://www.examiner.com/x-19632-Sal...r-balloon-that-floated-away-in-Colorado-video

but also at this link:
The boy was not inside the aircraft, and now authorities believe that he was never inside the aircraft and that he may be hiding somewhere because he knew he let the aircraft go free, and thinks he may be in trouble.

so what to think? I sure as heck hope it was the latter! I would hate to think of him falling from that Balloon!

Maybe he wasn't actually in the craft but instead holding on to the tether strap.

just said door looks like it was never opened???
closed tight???
father is a CNN reporter in 2008

Was anyone home with the boys, since they were not in school for the day?

Brian Boland (Hot Air Balloon Expert on FoxNews): Says he has doubts anyone was in the balloon and had a gut feeling from the beginning that the boy was not in the balloon. Says based on the size of the kid and the balloon he can't imagine a kid getting that off the ground.

The rest of the family was supposedly inside the house when this happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member