GUILTY CO - Richard & Mayumi Heene charged in Balloon Boy Hoax, Fort Collins, 2009 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That partially explains why Heene is the way he is. Hopefully, someone, somewhere will teach the Heene children to be responsible for their actions.

I keep picturing Falcon as he looked up at his Father and reminded him that he had only been following his instructions. Poor kid. No kid should be put in that position.

I'm worried about the children because, by the Grandmother claiming that it was not a planned stunt, she is not validating the words of her grandchild. She has chosen to ignore Falcon's innocent utterance of the truth. I predict he will feel worse than he probably already does and learn it is not worth it to tell the truth. He will think that noone believes him - and think, look at the mess "I'VE" caused. Children tend to blame themselves for messy situations, when the truth is, the people they trusted let them down. We learn what we live.

I hope Falcon gets the support he needs to assure him that he has done nothing wrong. Poor little guy for being placed in that position in the first place. His father is guilty of using his children as props. It's not the fault of the children.

Are Richard and Mayumi legally married? They say she is a citizen of Japan. Well wouldn't she automatically become a citizen of the U.S. when they got married? Or have the new immigration laws changed that in some way?

Are Richard and Mayumi legally married? They say she is a citizen of Japan. Well wouldn't she automatically become a citizen of the U.S. when they got married? Or have the new immigration laws changed that in some way?
Maybe they didn't get married???:waitasec:

It no longer works that way - you do get a bit of an edge when applying to be a citizen if you are married to one, but you don't get it automatically any more.

That partially explains why Heene is the way he is. Hopefully, someone, somewhere will teach the Heene children to be responsible for their actions.

Not likely.... the mother hasn't, the father hasn't, the grandmother isn't (by her recent statement), the brother of Richard hasn't spoken to him in 10 years & doesn't even know the children, Richard's father hasn't spoken to him in years....Sadly, there's not much hope for these kids being taught any lessons of responsibility here.

LOL at the flight risk:dance:

Check out the pic of R & M Heene from today. Hmmm....something tells me Richard is still panning for the cameras.

http://www.upi.com/News_Photos/gallery/Balloon-Boy-Parents-Plead-Guilty/2516/

Looks like he's pinching a loaf. (doing a doody for those unfamiliar with the term.)

A friend of mine, who I met in his mid twenties, said he was really different growing up. Watching people's reactions guided him more than his mother. (who fawned over him with a he can do no wrong attitude.)

http://www.pinkisthenewblog.com/200...-guilty-to-perpetrating-the-balloon-boy-hoax/

The threat of deportation for Mayumi Heene was a factor in the plea deal negotiation, the attorney’s statement said. “Mayumi Heene is a citizen of Japan. As such, any felony conviction or certain misdemeanors would result in her deportation, even though her husband and children are Americans,” the statement said. “It is supremely ironic that law enforcement has expressed such grave concern over the welfare of the children, but it was ultimately the threat of taking the children’s mother from the family and deporting her to Japan which fueled this deal.”

Looks like he's pinching a loaf. (doing a doody for those unfamiliar with the term.)

<snipped> or now when he sees a group of cameramen who who he knows are capturing his downfall for posterity he automatically carps a brick from the pressure.

Balloon-Boy-Parents-Plead-Guilty.jpg

<snipped> or now when he sees a group of cameramen who who he knows are capturing his downfall for posterity he automatically carps a brick from the pressure.

Balloon-Boy-Parents-Plead-Guilty.jpg

I like the term "Dropping the kids off at the pool" too.

'Balloon Boy' Family Gets Bill for 2009's 'Balloon Boy Hoax'

The 'balloon boy' family just got a pretty large bill. The hoax that has been billed as the 'balloon boy hoax' has a bill attached to it now, as the Larimer County District Attorney's office has claimed they have sent a bill to the perpetrators of the hoax. Richard and Mayumi Heene are being charged $42,000 for the work that Colorado police, the National Guard, and the Federal Aviation Administration had to put in trying to save their missing child.

More: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2518631/balloon_boy_family_gets_bill_for_2009s.html?cat=9

Balloon boy parents are sent to jail for hoax

The parents who pulled the balloon boy hoax in hopes of landing a reality TV show were sentenced to jail Wednesday &#8212; 90 days for him, 20 days for her &#8212; and barred from profiting from their newfound celebrity status for the next four years.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iC6jwbmzuVUF4YLJVJo5CPNtOLxQD9CP97DG0

[video=youtube;SbleyhChloE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbleyhChloE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34574260/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/page/2/

From the article:

"Once the parents were brought in for questioning, Richard Heene feigned sleep during the lie-detector test, claiming it was some sort of diabetic episode, Lewis said."

LOL! What a mess he is. :innocent:

Why act? He could've said he was brain dead. That's more than believable. :loser:

Article

Richard Heene, who tearfully apologized to the judge but did not speak to reporters as he and his wife scurried into the courtroom amid a thicket of cameras, was ordered to serve 90 days in custody -- 30 days in jail and 60 days in a work-release program. Under that program, he will be allowed to work during the day but return to jail at night.

Mayumi Heene was sentenced to 20 days in jail, under terms similar to work release. They won't have to serve their sentences at the same time.

:rolleyes:

Schapanski also barred the couple from receiving any financial benefit, such as a book deal, in connection with the incident.

[video=youtube;rX7wtNOkuHo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo&feature=related[/video]

You have got to be kidding me!!!!

Richard Henne claims on Larry King that it was not a hoax and that he only pleaded guilty to save his wife, Mayumi, from being deported to Japan. Ha! Pleaseee!!! Like anybody believes that at this point. Sorry, but some people just don't seem to know when to quit!! The interview is scheduled to air at 9:00pm Friday.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/01/06/colorado.balloon.boy/index.html

"A man who pleaded guilty to perpetrating a hoax by falsely reporting that his son was drifting over eastern Colorado in a balloon maintains the incident was not part of a plan for fame in an interview with CNN's "Larry King Live."

Hey, Richard Heene, I got a news flash for you.....people are not really as stupid as you seem to think.

JMO

You have got to be kidding me!!!!

Richard Henne claims on Larry King that it was not a hoax and that he only pleaded guilty to save his wife, Mayumi, from being deported to Japan. Ha! Pleaseee!!! Like anybody believes that at this point. Sorry, but some people just don't seem to know when to quit!! The interview is scheduled to air at 9:00pm Friday.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/01/06/colorado.balloon.boy/index.html

"A man who pleaded guilty to perpetrating a hoax by falsely reporting that his son was drifting over eastern Colorado in a balloon maintains the incident was not part of a plan for fame in an interview with CNN's "Larry King Live."

Hey, Richard Heene, I got a news flash for you.....people are not really as stupid as you seem to think.

JMO

BBM

When you say people are you including the Heeney's? :waitasec: 'Cause they is as dumb as I would think. :cow:

IMO he should get his plea bargain revoked if he's going on national television to disavow it. And then he ought to have to get a longer sentence. Will never happen, but if he thinks he's fooling anybody he's even loonier than I thought.

Thank you for validating my thoughts when I heard that this fool was on Larry King saying it wasn't a hoax. I don't even have words to express my anger and frustration over this incident.

This guy is a tool with a capital T.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynbot
Back