GUILTY CO - Richard & Mayumi Heene charged in Balloon Boy Hoax, Fort Collins, 2009 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nope, he looks like Charles Rocket who I adored in "Earth Girls Are Easy" and "Dumb and Dumber". I see this resemblance because the ex MR. Zig is also a look-a-like :-)

crocket.jpg

CharlesRocket_EarthGirlsAreEasy.jpg

156px-Charles_Rocket.jpg

*respectfully snipped for space*

Also, I was just watching HLN and the guy mentionied something that I meant to post here and forgot about it. When they showed the Heene home-videos of their storm chasing, it had the father with the kids as they came upon an over-turned truck, wrecked from the tornado, to which Heene said,"Ooooh look kids! Isn't that cool!" ....not - - "Omg boys, I hope the driver is OK" and not... - - "That poor guy; the storm destroyed his truck..." Empathy much? Yikes. No words.

I know I'm going on and on about narcissists in this thread, but they are known to not have any capacity for empathy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder#Diagnostic_criteria_.28DSM-IV-TR.29

Do you think that's what ricmic meant? ( this is my new name for him mixing Richard and Michael)

LOL, MOO. I think ricmic was thinking "hedge" the question and it came out of his mouth, he seemed to be fumbling for an answer.

:waitasec:

O.K I found the video can anybody tell what the child in the middle says? When Wolf was questioning Falcon and that guy about the show. The middle child says two thins first I couldn't understand second time he cups his hand over his mouth and says something to Falcon.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2009/10/15/sot.lkl.heene.did.it.for.show.cnn
I couldn't get the sound to work dangit so I went to CNN and it's taking forever to load, or rather it wont load. Is it just me?

tia

I couldn't get the sound to work dangit so I went to CNN and it's taking forever to load, or rather it wont load. Is it just me?

tia

Not just you. Wouldn't load for me on firefox at all.

oh thanks i saw the kid on the left/red shirt kid - say something to middle/green shirt kid at around 35 but i couldn't catch anything at 1:35. not to say it's not there. honestly all the fidgeting of those 3 children was making ME feel so uncomfortable watching them. you could tell they were very uncomfortable, and it's not just energetic kids - i think they were very scared and uncomfortable.

also, dad definitely says "hedging" - very freudian!

bbm

Yes, sometimes you say one thing, and mean.... your mother.

(Sorry; couldn't resist)

:)

Hey, what is the consensus here about the mom? Did we decide if she seems to be in an emotionally or physically abusive situation? Or does she seem knee-deep guilty in it equal to the dad? Just wondering what vibe people are picking up from her in that regard. Im on the fence right now. Not quite enough info, but it sure looks hinky.

Now Lalaw2000, I cant watch Alderden without seeing Aunt Bee! :)

Heene attorney tells sheriff to "put up or shut up."

Wow, Richard Heene's attorney is getting a bit aggressive, isn't he? I doubt that will sit real well with the public.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_balloon_boy

"Clearly, from all indications, Mr. Heene has somewhat of a temper," Alderden said.

Lane said Alderden should "put up or shut up" about domestic violence.

I wanted to hear the brother's comment. I missed it the first time.

Did you use leagalmania's link in this thread? that worked for me, but the cnn link at their site wont open for me on either IE or FF.

Hey, what is the consensus here about the mom? Did we decide if she seems to be in an emotionally or physically abusive situation? Or does she seem knee-deep guilty in it equal to the dad? Just wondering what vibe people are picking up from her in that regard. Im on the fence right now. Not quite enough info, but it sure looks hinky.

Now Lalaw2000, I cant watch Alderden without seeing Aunt Bee! :)

from what i know of NPD the she is probably as afraid to cross him as those kids are. but she is an adult and should have stood up to him a long time ago - she owed it to those kids. from what i've seen the spouse of an NPD will often become an enabler to him and protect him to avoid his wrath. kind of like stockholm syndrome. so yes and no.

i saw the kid on the left/red shirt kid - say something to middle/green shirt kid at around 35 but i couldn't catch anything at 1:35.
I've watched it over and over and over and I don't see or hear anything like that. Hmm, not sure. I can say the kid in the red shirt sure does look worried though!!

Did you try the video on page 4?
Yes, thanks tho. I did try it and my PC wont play it dangit - or rather it plays, but no sound. Finally I went to youtube and found this, but I cant see what you guys are talking about where the other kid said anything. Where is it on the timer? TIA

"Balloon Boy" Falcon Henne Admits: "We Did This For The Show"
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI6UONWCq7A"]YouTube - "Balloon Boy" Falcon Henne Admits: "We Did This For The Show"[/ame]

Check this out:

Now we know why the Larimer County Sheriff in Colorado thinks Richard Heene concocted his balloon plan 2 weeks ago ... because this is the profile he posted on RealityWanted.com, hocking himself to casting agents and producers as the next big reality star.

Heene created his profile on the website on September 28, 2009. So the posting dovetails with the Sheriff's theory.

Does it strike anyone funny that Wolf always say the kid's name twice "Falcon Falcon"? Just me. Alrighty then. :)

Also, the dad says, "Did you hear us calling your name at any time?" The kids nods yes with an "uh-huh" (yes.) The dad says, "You did?" and then does the mom say, "You didn't? " or does she say, "You did?" I cant tell. And is she nodding her head?

I've watched it over and over and over and I don't see or hear anything like that. Hmm, not sure. I can say the kid in the red shirt sure does look worried though!!

I put the headphones on and he says something like don't say it? This would make sense coming back from the commercial ricmic instructed don't say anything, let me do the talking.

Yes, thanks tho. I did try it and my PC wont play it dangit - or rather it plays, but no sound. Finally I went to youtube and found this, but I cant see what you guys are talking about where the other kid said anything. Where is it on the timer? TIA

"Balloon Boy" Falcon Henne Admits: "We Did This For The Show"
YouTube - "Balloon Boy" Falcon Henne Admits: "We Did This For The Show"

It runs along the bottom of the video. Where the red line is, well it's red on my PC.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loislooking
Back