Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bumping for Roger again, its nearly xmas and he shouldnt be alone

I was skimming thru the thread and had a thought about the body and hiding it.

There was a mention of a boiler room, what if he was hidden inside a wall of the school? (The lab student in NY) found this year? If a member of the school student body, staff or faculty was involved?

bumping for Roger again, its nearly xmas and he shouldnt be alone

I wish I was with him right now, we would be skiing together and looking forward to christmas, like we did for 17 years together,but he was robbed of that . I had to delete the sentence that I had their, because I feel in my heart who robbed him but can't prove it YET!!!

The best thing that ever happened to unsolved crimes is the internet. Especially those involving missing persons that involve suspected foul play. For one thing, you can keep that person's fate in front of the whole world, least we forget they are still missing. The second thing I like is that people can send in tips about what happened and who is responsible.

There are people who have information about Roger's disappearance that monitor this website. Some are just curious, others want to know whether anything significant has occurred that would make them worry. Still others, are hoping that this hunt for Roger will fade away and that someday everyone will forget Roger is missing. The people I'm talking about are all grown up now. Many have families of their own. They have convinced themselves that if no one says anything their secret will never be known. And then there is Murphy's Law, which says sooner or later someone will tell all, and then it will be a race to the DA's Office to cut a plea bargin to reduce their exposure to prison. The worst fear of course is the media, and what might be said about them for withholding vital information about Roger's disappearnce all this time. Now that at least one person has come forward to tell their story, I am hopeful others will soon follow. That would be a great Christmas gift for family and friends alike, who grew up with Roger.

This will be my 1st post on Websleuths though I have been reading it for a while. My primary case of interest is the Morgan Nick abduction from Alma, Arkansas in 1995. Having said that, I do want to post my analysis of this case based on the information put forth and what seems to be the most likely explanation from the behaviors we know about.

Roger came to school on the school bus as was apparently his normal pattern. He did what was normal for him and went into the school and and to his locker upon arrival. From what we know, this is the last time he was accounted for at school. He did not attend any classes. We have no reports of any struggle or strange events from the school. The most logical explanation at this point seems to me to indicate that Roger planned to not remain at school that day. As someone who has worked at schools for 30 years, skipping is usually tied to one of a handful of choices. Parties (Get togethers), girlfriend/boyfriend, work, or personal demons. It is also almost always the case that the truant student is not doing it without other students (or persons) knowing it unless it is personal demons.

As a school official (and I would think, LE) the 1st thing we look for are others who are absent on that day and close friends who were not absent on that day. I do not think we can say at this point WHY Roger left, but based on what we know, I think he intended to come back to school before the day was over. We know this because he took no extra money nor clothes and had (as far as I know) no other way home after school than the bus. My best guess is that Roger willingly left to meet someone or deal with some issue, fully intending to return to school that day, but for whatever reason, did not. The WHY can likely tell us WHO and finally let us know WHAT happened to Roger.

I believe the best angle still available for investigators is to interview Roger's friends and associates. Focus needs to be placed on faculty and staff who were not at school either some or all the time that day or who were absent the following day. It is conceivable that the tragedy might not have occurred until after school hours and the next day would have been a time for cover-up and regrouping.

Welcome DrHog! Thanks for chiming in here. Look forward to seeing you around!

Rear nakedblood choke/sleeper hold

Unconcious in 10seconds.
edited to add bad language in film
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5I6F48Smyc

From wikipedia:
This choke, in either the figure-four or clasped-hand variation, is an extremely dangerous technique if used thoughtlessly or improperly. When applied as a blood choke in particular, the brain is immediately deprived of oxygen, leading (as mentioned above) to unconsciousness and ultimately (if not released) to brain damage or death. It is imperative, when using this technique, to be completely aware of your opponent's physical state, and to release the choke at any sign of your opponent losing consciousness or "tapping out." Rafiel Torre, a former mixed martial arts trainer and fighter, was convicted of killing a man using this technique, demonstrating that it is entirely lethal if misused.[4]

This will be my 1st post on Websleuths though I have been reading it for a while. My primary case of interest is the Morgan Nick abduction from Alma, Arkansas in 1995. Having said that, I do want to post my analysis of this case based on the information put forth and what seems to be the most likely explanation from the behaviors we know about.

Roger came to school on the school bus as was apparently his normal pattern. He did what was normal for him and went into the school and and to his locker upon arrival. From what we know, this is the last time he was accounted for at school. He did not attend any classes. We have no reports of any struggle or strange events from the school. The most logical explanation at this point seems to me to indicate that Roger planned to not remain at school that day. As someone who has worked at schools for 30 years, skipping is usually tied to one of a handful of choices. Parties (Get togethers), girlfriend/boyfriend, work, or personal demons. It is also almost always the case that the truant student is not doing it without other students (or persons) knowing it unless it is personal demons.

As a school official (and I would think, LE) the 1st thing we look for are others who are absent on that day and close friends who were not absent on that day. I do not think we can say at this point WHY Roger left, but based on what we know, I think he intended to come back to school before the day was over. We know this because he took no extra money nor clothes and had (as far as I know) no other way home after school than the bus. My best guess is that Roger willingly left to meet someone or deal with some issue, fully intending to return to school that day, but for whatever reason, did not. The WHY can likely tell us WHO and finally let us know WHAT happened to Roger.

I believe the best angle still available for investigators is to interview Roger's friends and associates. Focus needs to be placed on faculty and staff who were not at school either some or all the time that day or who were absent the following day. It is conceivable that the tragedy might not have occurred until after school hours and the next day would have been a time for cover-up and regrouping.

Hello sleuthies, I’m back?

may I ask a question? Does anyone know if Roger had facial hair, that he kept shaved?
and does the doenetwork check the Unidentified with the other identified on the site?

I am curious, because I found this Unidentified. same height. Looks kind of like him, except a mustache and the hair is cut. I will just put it on here just in case. also it is Texas, so not sure he would come here if he liked to ski. No snow here. Also, I could be way off base here. I have never tried to match anyone, so to speak.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/148umtx.html

Hey Ives!

Thanks for the possible match. Eager to hear what everyone else thinks, possibly even Roger's sister, who posts here.

may I ask a question? Does anyone know if Roger had facial hair, that he kept shaved?
and does the doenetwork check the Unidentified with the other identified on the site?

I am curious, because I found this Unidentified. same height. Looks kind of like him, except a mustache and the hair is cut. I will just put it on here just in case. also it is Texas, so not sure he would come here if he liked to ski. No snow here. Also, I could be way off base here. I have never tried to match anyone, so to speak.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/148umtx.html

hi, Ives & welcome! Thanks for this--it never hurts to check these things out, imo. I think he looks quite similar, so it is possible. Enough missing people have been found far from home, so I think it's good to expand your geographical searches.

I see that this UID is uncircumcised...pretty unusual in the U.S.A. So I would say that either this guy simply never was circumcised OR he's not American. It's not a common practice globally, EXCEPT for religious reasons. Perhaps Roger wasn't?

Other than that, I think he's worth looking at :)

Hello Ives,

I also saw that the UID Blood type O negative with RH factor. Wonder if
Silver1sb (Roger's sister) would know what blood type Roger has.

Knowing if he was circumcised and the blood type would be two quick ways on to rule out or not!

Hopefully we hear from Silver soon!

haveing the RH factor myself, I thought it was quite interesting, and yes, It would make it a yes or no, if we knew that info. I believe The blood type is pretty rare. am I correct? and if they do not know Rogers blood type, if the sister's bllod type is Rh-, than his possibly could be too.

Well, as for the blood factor, I have A negative blood (and have the RH factor also) My mom has A positive, My dad has O positive and my brother has A positive...me the negative who knows where I came from...LOL...so I guess it doesn't matter what blood type your siblings may have...

Also I have four chidren. Three of my children are A positive and my youngest daughter is A negative like me.

Well, as for the blood factor, I have A negative blood (and have the RH factor also) My mom has A positive, My dad has O positive and my brother has A positive...me the negative who knows where I came from...LOL...so I guess it doesn't matter what blood type your siblings may have...

Also I have four chidren. Three of my children are A positive and my youngest daughter is A negative like me.

Ohh, OK! Thank you! I am A neg, also. do you happen to know when the Rho-gam shot was developed? If I am correct, If Rogers mom was RH factor, than unless all her children were RH- then she could only carry one child, unless that child is neg also. Unless he was like you, and came from who knows where.(his bllod type, not personally, LOL) just realized how that sounded.

I have 6 children, and 3 are neg, I believe. guess I should learn more, LOL.

Hey that's okay, I didn't even know my blood type until I had my oldest daughter and had to get the shot of Rho-gam.. (she's 15 now)

I will have to look this evening about when the Rho-gam shot was developed. The RH factor is rare.. Hopefully Silver is reading and can maybe answer what Roger's blood type is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member