CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
It was ME that said I believe "she wore the pants" in the relationship NOT DAdvocate. I am not a troll. I was expressing my view and it has been taken completely out of context. Most were saying he was the controlling one in the relationship and my point was that I felt she was. It wasn't meant to blame her it was an observation. I think yes he did kill her and in all probability the girls as well.
I think all these comments about trolls and IGNORE is rude and unnecessary. I haven't been here long but I do know they have moderators, so I'm sure if it was a problem THEY would sort it.
Sorry for shouting but I've been here before with JRH, and it wasn't pretty and this is going the same route.
People are allowed their opinions. I respect everyone else's even if they are different from mine.

Excuse me if this question has been asked and I missed it -
Were the baby monitors accessible by an app? Is it possible SW could have checked the house while she was away and could have possibly witnessed another women in her home? Not that it makes any difference, but I've just been wondering about this.

That may have contributed to how he felt. Another question I have. If it’s determined that CW has a mental illness, does that change how we look at him? Mental illness is out of our control.
It would had CW not continued to function in such a normal or typical way both before and after the event. No such blips on the radar with the people who knew him so well. A major psychotic break would be the only explanation for me, but he too conveniently snapped back and wasn't "OMGosh, I blacked out and what happened to my wife and children". And he wouldn't have hidden the bodies and lied. It's just too convenient.

Curious what the same necklace CW is wearing in all these pictures is/means. Just a few pics I found on line but I am sure there are more.
CW isn't wearing the necklace in any of his interviews after they went missing. Wonder if SW tore it off his neck? Makes me wonder about that in conjunction with the purple lupus bracelet and wedding ring that he was no longer wearing after they went missing too.

imagev1f99b9af40d83013e8affc45f01d7d83c-hilyl070zb815n3qsq2_ct460x258.jpg

imagev144095b2d14171ed6fc2540140b671e16-5k90y5wutdhklm3qsq2_t460.jpg

imagev1d820eb0f7496d74dd694ed4bd5dc0fdc-ors7tzttszbohm3qsq2_t460.jpg

imagev17d747508a778846a078e850aebe50f02-abzbzvfsfuxn1lj8tq2_t460.jpg

frederick-family-4.jpg

Excuse me if this question has been asked and I missed it -
Were the baby monitors accessible by an app? Is it possible SW could have checked the house while she was away and could have possibly witnessed another women in her home? Not that it makes any difference, but I've just been wondering about this.

sadly we don't know. Interesting question though.

He did say monitors plural in one of the TV clips.

I wasn't expecting Belle to have one at her age as I think she was coming up to 5yrs however I also got the feeling from her SM that she was a very protective mum.

But note that there is no equivalent male slur for men who are adulterers.

*advertiser censored*. *advertiser censored*. I've heard all pronouns that can be directed towards a female who commits adultery equally levied against men. And honestly, I think women are better at making sure it stings when they use them...lol...jmho

Don't get me wrong. Simply because I propose an alternative theory does not make it the most likely or viable. But to write it off incessantly is simply close minded as well. In the end, it will surely be interesting to have the true facts of this case finally presented.

Every last person on here has analyzed his "story". Many with very specific expalanations as to why it is utter, incomprehensible nonsense that doesn't come close to creating reasonable doubt.

No one is simply "writing it off". This is an exercise in basic logic. Critical thinking. Deductive reasoning.

Making utterly baseless allegations against friends of the victims or against SW because one wants to have support for an unreasonable theory, and then steadfastly ignoring actual evidence in this case, saying there is no "proof" is not presenting a "viable" theory worthy of debate. It is intellectual dishonesty that could appear due to an agenda of some sort.

I kind of had in mind something like 20 pkgs of frozen lasagne squares. If you’re thinking well balanced meals, with all the food groups represented, maybe she did. I could be wrong.

When I did it for my surgery I did things like cook in advance sauce for pasta, beef for tacos, chopped chicken breast for salads. So half the dinner work was done. I still had to do something to make the rest of it, and we still had fresh veggies and fruits, but it just made it a bit easier.

There are so many Pinterest boards dedicated to this. I really need to do it again because life was easier!

Will the affair have different significance if the AP is married? What about if it is clear the AP had no intention of changing their situation.

Hey! I think AP’s cheated on spouse should sleep with one eye open.
Birds of a feather ..... why does this participating AP actor get a cloak of protection. Let’s get it all out. 4 people are very dead( yeah baby too)
JMO of course.

Curious what the same necklace CW is wearing in all these pictures is/means. Just a few pics I found on line but I am sure there are more.
CW isn't wearing the necklace in any of his interviews after they went missing. Wonder if SW tore it off his neck? Makes me wonder about that in conjunction with the purple lupus bracelet and wedding ring that he was no longer wearing after they went missing too.

imagev1f99b9af40d83013e8affc45f01d7d83c-hilyl070zb815n3qsq2_ct460x258.jpg

imagev144095b2d14171ed6fc2540140b671e16-5k90y5wutdhklm3qsq2_t460.jpg

imagev1d820eb0f7496d74dd694ed4bd5dc0fdc-ors7tzttszbohm3qsq2_t460.jpg

imagev17d747508a778846a078e850aebe50f02-abzbzvfsfuxn1lj8tq2_t460.jpg

frederick-family-4.jpg

Interesting.

Some people suggested maybe he couldn't wear a wedding ring to work and perhaps the same rule would apply to a necklace? Not sure about the bracelet.

Thanks. Fortunately, I've never faced a foreclosure on any of the homes I've owned. I can't understand how they were able to even qualify for a loan of this size to begin with.
If he was making $145-175k when they bought it they would have had no problem qualifying.

Every last person on here has analyzed his "story". Many with very specific expalanations as to why it is utter, incomprehensible nonsense that doesn't come close to creating reasonable doubt.

No one is simply "writing it off". This is an exercise in basic logic. Critical thinking. Deductive reasoning.

Making utterly baseless allegations against friends of the victims or against SW because one wants to have support for an unreasonable theory, and then steadfastly ignoring actual evidence in this case, saying there is no "proof" is not presenting a "viable" theory worthy of debate. It is intellectual dishonesty that could appear due to an agenda of some sort.

I believe you're mistaken because I made absolutely no allegations against anyone. Nor have I "steadfastly ignored" a single shred of "actual" evidence (which is only that which is being reported by MSM).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TommieHouston