CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with #3. BUT, I'm biased, so... I haven't given my thoughts because I actually knew SW, through SM for many years. Pre CW.
I am sorry for your loss. I don't think he chickened out. The behavior afterward is not that of a man who was planning on ending his life. It's just so sad. Do you know if he is Catholic?

I don't think there is any way they will be able to pinpoint TOD with any accuracy in this case using evidence from the bodies. There may be other evidence that would help with the timeline, but the bodies had been dead for 60 hours for the mother and 72 for the children.
The children were dead 12 hours before the mother? I haven't seen this. Do you have a link?

I am sorry for your loss. I don't think he chickened out. The behavior afterward is not that of a man who was planning on ending his life. It's just so sad. Do you know if he is Catholic?

Thank you. It doesn't look like he was going to take his own life, I go more with the I'm free from everything story. Not sure on the Catholic thing. I stear clear of religion and politics.

I haven't read through all the threads because it's a lot, but can someone lay out all the evidence that SW might have killed the children? Is there anything in her behavior that could tend toward that?

I haven't read through all the threads because it's a lot, but can someone lay out all the evidence that SW might have killed the children? Is there anything in her behavior that could tend toward that?
IMO I have seen nothing , I have seen all her SM and watched every video and IMO she was a very loving mother.
Only CW makes this claim because he had asked SW for a separation.
I have seen zero other evidence.

Thank you. It doesn't look like he was going to take his own life, I go more with the I'm free from everything story. Not sure on the Catholic thing. I stear clear of religion and politics.
This is what I think too. I think he secretly wanted out for some time and the affair just made him figure out how to get out.
Of course it was rather stupid because the mate is always the first person they look at.
I'm too am sorry for your loss. Were the two of you close on SM?

No there is no evidence she was nothing but a loving mother. He on the other hand disposed of bodies and was planning a they just disappeared act and didn't even care if they were laid to rest properly or even closure for the friend she and family of what happened to them all signs of a sociopath.

Yeah... but there was actually zero chance he was going to get away with it for that free of everything idea.
LE- Where have you been since your wife arrived, vanished with the kids, and talking with us?
CW- uhhhh... just to my regular work site. Don't look there tho. Pretty please.

The children were dead 12 hours before the mother? I haven't seen this. Do you have a link?

As Nuttmegg said above, there was a significant time between the recovery of SW's body and the childrens'. They located SW's body on Wednesday afternoon, from what I can tell. It took much longer to recover the children's bodies from the oil tanks. In the press conference on Thursday morning (or maybe it was late Wednesday night after the announcement of the arrest), the authorities said they believed they knew where the children's bodies were located, but obviously they had not recovered them yet.

Yeah... but there was actually zero chance he was going to get away with it for that free of everything idea.
LE- Where have you been since your wife arrived, vanished with the kids, and talking with us?
CW- uhhhh... just to my regular work site. Don't look there tho. Pretty please.
Didn't it take so long to recover the girls because they had to drain the tanks. I wonder if he weighed them down. Also I think he planned on putting SW in there also but couldn't. Would they ever have been found if he didn't tell them, I wonder.

Didn't it take so long to recover the girls because they had to drain the tanks. I wonder if he weighed them down. Also I think he planned on putting SW in there also but couldn't. Would they ever have been found if he didn't tell them, I wonder.

Yes, that's right (about taking so long to drain the tanks).

I don't think that a body would naturally float in oil. Oil is lighter than water, and bodies barely float in water.

Also, (sorry for the mental image) IIRC when you fry foods, the food sinks to the bottom of the oil until it is cooked all the way through, and then it will start to float.

Since SW was reportedly constantly in touch with her work team, and was clearly huge on filming significant chunks of her day.... what are the odds she hit record when it was clear CW was homicidal? I believe there is a reasonable likelihood that LE has some digital evidence.

Yes, that's right (about taking so long to drain the tanks).

I don't think that a body would naturally float in oil. Oil is lighter than water, and bodies barely float in water.

Also, (sorry for the mental image) IIRC when you fry foods, the food sinks to the bottom of the oil until it is cooked all the way through, and then it will start to float.

If they were put in bags or wrapped in something the oil's effect on the bodies might be limited. Bodies generally sink when water gets in the lungs... only to surface when decomposition set in and gases form.

Since they know where and when he went to that area... it would have been obvious that the kids bodies were also in the area somewhere. I don't think he could deviate from his normal route to avoid suspicion of just what actually happened.

Since SW was reportedly constantly in touch with her work team, and was clearly huge on filming significant chunks of her day.... what are the odds she hit record when it was clear CW was homicidal? I believe there is a reasonable likelihood that LE has some digital evidence.
I believe her cellphone was found behind a couch cushion which tells me you could be 100% correct. The night I left my ex husband he had started his abusive behavior and stating he was going to kill me. I was able to grab my cell phone (a black berry at the time) I pushed call call twice so my phone would call the last person I spoke to. I place my phone under my pillow, thank God it was my mom and she called 911. I was saved that night and never went back to my home. I left everything behind, minus my kids and their blankets.
So maybe you are right and pushed something on her phone and hid it, he very could have been telling her I'm going to kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx