CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll bet he didn't even know she had an appointment. Per SM, he wasn't going to hear appointments prior to this. She texted him her ultrasound.
He knew I believe. Maybe his job is the type that you have to request time off Way in advance and with all of their vacations and the upcoming birth of the baby he probably had no PTO time left which also explains the craziness of him going to his job site And going to work that day. He probably just couldn't miss work or be late .

This may have been discussed in detail previously, and if it was, I missed it.

As for the truck he used to transport their bodies, do we know if that was his personal truck or if the truck was owned by his employer?

If it was owned by his employer, was there GPS on the truck?

It appears CW denied having an affair until LE found the affair and confronted him with proof.

I'm wondering if CW was also confronted by LE with proof (GPS?) that LE knew the truck he was driving was at a specific location at a specific time and that a fresh grave had been located at that location, in addition to a sheet that came from CW's bed.

Any insight into this is appreciated. Sorry if this has already been discussed. If it was, I missed it.

I'm surprised that we're not seeing old friends and coworkers from NC coming forward to give interviews about their memories of CW (good/bad/whatever) Seems like certain media companies would be offering some $$$ as incentives.

I've read the former schoolteacher interview comments, Thayers interview & NUA, btw

There seems to be a very tight lid on the personal history of CW.

From the outside looking in - the emotions, the grief that Sha'nnan's family is going thru is difficult to imagine. As a mother, grandmother and sibling I can't even allow myself to imagine the horror , loss , pain they are experiencing. I can't even go there.

On a side note; Sha'nanns first name. I'm curious if it's a family name. I've never heard or read about this name until this particular series of threads began. It's a lovely name & suits her.
He's probably a Sociopath so he probably doesn't have any close friends and the friends that he does have are probably friends through shanann. I highly doubt he has any connections that he met on his own free will besides his coworker mistress and online hook ups allegedly.

This may have been discussed in detail previously, and if it was, I missed it.

As for the truck he used to transport their bodies, do we know if that was his personal truck or if the truck was owned by his employer?

If it was owned by his employer, was there GPS on the truck?

It appears CW denied having an affair until LE found the affair and confronted him with proof.

I'm wondering if CW was also confronted by LE with proof (GPS?) that LE knew the truck he was driving was at a specific location at a specific time and that a fresh grave had been located at that location, in addition to a sheet that came from CW's bed.

Any insight into this is appreciated. Sorry if this has already been discussed. If it was, I missed it.
Yep... you got it right on the mark.

I'm not a psychologist but I don't believe he's a psychopath they are much smarter more cunning more intelligent the murders would've been better thought through. He may have been thinking about it but not necessarily planning it. Maybe just when he was frustrated saying things like oh man I wish they weren't here I wish I didn't have a wife and kids anymore and then when the opportunity arose they got into it and he killed them. Sometimes I think unfortunately in these kind of cases that it's really a lot more simpler than all of the planning that it really is he lost control finally.

He's probably a Sociopath so he probably doesn't have any close friends and the friends that he does have are probably friends through shanann. I highly doubt he has any connections that he met on his own free will besides his coworker mistress and online hook ups allegedly.

Someone came forward on another site and basically said that though their paths had crossed for many years, he had almost zero memories of CW. (I don't think this counts as a rumor since there's literally no rumor to share.) I can see him being one of those people that just doesn't leave an impression one way or the other.

I'm surprised that we're not seeing old friends and coworkers from NC coming forward to give interviews about their memories of CW (good/bad/whatever) Seems like certain media companies would be offering some $$$ as incentives.

I've read the former schoolteacher interview comments, Thayers interview & NUA interview, btw

There seems to be a very tight lid on the personal history of CW.

From the outside looking in - the emotions, the grief that Sha'nnan's family is going thru is difficult to imagine. As a mother, grandmother and sibling I can't even allow myself to imagine the horror , loss , pain they are experiencing. I can't even go there.

On a side note; Sha'nanns first name. I'm curious if it's a family name. I've never heard or read about this name until this particular series of threads began. It's a lovely name & suits her.

Yes, I have been looking for anything re his past on-line...all I found were some Tweets from supposed co-workers who claimed they knew he was fooling around. If I can find them again, I will link them here.

I'm not a psychologist but I don't believe he's a psychopath they are much smarter more cunning more intelligent the murders would've been better thought through. He may have been thinking about it but not necessarily planning it. Maybe just when he was frustrated saying things like oh man I wish they weren't here I wish I didn't have a wife and kids anymore and then when the opportunity arose they got into it and he killed them. Sometimes I think unfortunately in these kind of cases that it's really a lot more simpler than all of the planning that it really is he lost control finally.

Some psychopaths are smart, others are psychopaths who haven't planned, but take an opportunity when they see one, to harm others. But anyone who murders their family, dumps them in oil tanks and lies with no emotion about all of it, is a psychopath IMO.

Thank you. GPS and a confrontation by LE is the only thing that explains to me why he had to admit he'd disposed of their bodies and to also reveal the specific storage tanks involved.
Yup. I just can't for the life of me fathom him thinking he might get away with this.......Putting dead bodies (that cadaver dogs will hit on) in a work truck that has GPS. It does make one wonder if he didn't think this thru.

He spent Monday night in the family home with all of the lights on, then Tuesday night at the Thayer's.

".....He's in the jailhouse now."
Oh yeah! That's right! He said it himself! Although I bet all the lights were on because he was running around trying to clean up any sort of evidence. Or maybe just running around... ya know, 'thriving'

Yup. I just can't for the life of me fathom him thinking he might get away with this.......Putting dead bodies (that cadaver dogs will hit on) in a work truck that has GPS. It does make one wonder if he didn't think this thru.
That is mainly why I think he was notified by SW of her knowing about the affair either by text earlier or face to face at 4am. We are done you with you sir... he reacts terribly.

At least he has plenty of time now to see ALL the things he did completely wrong... because that alone will take quite some time.

That's what worries me about waiting so long for trial-- he has too much time to try to think up ways to justify his horrendous crimes; worse yet, he has too much time to truly start to believe his own fabricated story.

Looking at him in the courtroom I thought he looked miffed.
I would have thought he would have or should have looked ashamed.

I could not find any camera view that showed his actual eyes. It looked like his eyes were closed for extended periods.... not closed because he was crying but closed because he doesn't want to face reality? Also, he took a really deep breath after the first charge was read

I was sleuthing around looking for new insight into the case and found this: “please friends say NOTHING to the media about our friend Shanann Watts. (Per FBI recommendations and the family’s request).” Guess that explains why there’s been no new information. Do we really have to wait 3 years until any new information comes out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BOTTERB