CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the stats don't bear that out. More dads kill their kids than mom's
That wasn’t the comparison If you read the post I was responding to someone who said it was not very likely for a mother to have an abortion and I replied saying I think it’s more possible that a mother has an abortion than a loving father kills his family. I’m pretty sure the stats on number of women having abortions versus number of fathers killing their family is heavily one sided. I also pointed out that he did snap and kill his family however.

I didn't look up Colorado but in California:

Three-Year Rule
Under California Civil Code Section 1710.2, if someone dies on the property, it's a material defect – but only if the death occurred within three years of the date you make an offer to purchase or rent the home. Technically, if the property was the location of a mass murder in 1975, the seller, lessor, agent or broker does not legally have to volunteer the information.

Laws Regarding Death Disclosures in Real Estate Transactions in California
Interesting. Im a homeowner in California and I didnt know this. I personally cant/wont live in a house that someone died in. I just cant. Nope nope nope. It freaks me out. Ill definitely be interrogating my real estate agent about the next house we buy..lol

I wonder if the neighbor who saw Chris grilling was able to see what he was grilling. Was he grilling for one or three? It might help determining whether the girls were alive or dead at that time. Although he could have frozen the rest
or the girls didn't want to eat what was grilled.

I Need to re-check when the children's party finished but just looked the forensics up. It says the following, but the second source notes that this kind of forensics is more controversial and any calculations could be arguable

"It takes 12 hours for food to leave the small intestine.

It takes 24 hours for all undigested food from a meal to leave the body as waste.

1. If there is food in the stomach, death occurred zero to two hours after the last meal

2. If the stomach is empty, but food is in the small intestine, death occurred four to six hours after the last meal.

3. If the small intestine is empty, but there is food in the large intestine, then death occurred 12 or more hours after a meal.

Time of Death - Algor Mortis and Stomach Contents
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1111/j.1445-5994.1985.tb04034.x

People move into homes and never think to change the toilet seats.

They just sit on down and never think about how many times the previous owners or renters went to the bathroom on them things.

Just some food for thought. :)
Im safe....we did have to replace the toilet seats...lol and put in new carpet because I didnt want to live in someone else's funk.

What's the latest article? I had a grueling 8 hours in court today and three hours driving back and forth. I only was able to check in for a couple minutes.

Yes I was confused as to which link we had missed. Too cryptic for me, that post.

Or make money? I am not sure that it is a good advertisement to show pudding faced women to further the brand.
Buy Thrive and you can look like me. No thanks.

I watched a bunch of FB/SM videos about Thrive and I'll tell you what, I need to lose about 20# and I was ready to sign up. And I'm a notorious hard sell.

Aren't they still building new homes in that development? I would think that
new buyers would prefer a brand new home or the one down the street that is
decked out with the music stage room and billiard room.

Those houses look behemoth to me and decorated with sparse furniture. It's weird to see the Great Room with one lonely couch directed at a flat screen TV over the fireplace.

Google Maps is behind the times (2012), so it's hard to see exactly how the area looks now. It seems pretty desolate.

similar house interior photos ICYMI

6508 Saratoga Trl, Frederick, CO 80516 - realtor.com®

Oh my gosh, I’m behind, just seeing this, this has probably already been posted, has everyone here seen this video??? Wow just wow! How often does a victim get to tell her story like this! This video says so much I have so much feedback, wow just wow.

Yes, that's the one you showed me earlier that had the music room + billiard table. It says "pending" so it's in contract. A garbage band guy wanted it!
It was only listed for 2 months, so maybe someone WOULD buy the Watts house.

How many bedrooms does the Watts house have? Is the house listed above
the same as the Watts house only a mirror image? I wish they had included a floorplan.

I looked through the link you or another poster gave me from the builder's website but the two models similar to the Watts home didn't have the 2 windows above the small garage door.

Oh my gosh, I’m behind, just seeing this, this has probably already been posted, has everyone here seen this video??? Wow just wow! How often does a victim get to tell her story like this! This video says so much I have so much feedback, wow just wow.

Shanann: "We are not promised tomorrow."
Wow....

I haven't seen this video until now. Thank you margarita.

Is this going to stick with this crazy story, that he was the victim, and his 'crazy' wife killed the babies, and he
had no choice but to strangle her and place them all at his work site? And then pretend like nothing happened?

Because if he does, he will have to take the stand, and try and sell that story to the jury. The prosecutors will make mince meat out of him. I sure wish Juan Martinez would move to Colorado, just for this one trial.

Is this going to stick with this crazy story, that he was the victim, and his 'crazy' wife killed the babies, and he
had no choice but to strangle her and place them all at his work site? And then pretend like nothing happened?

Because if he does, he will have to take the stand, and try and sell that story to the jury. The prosecutors will make mince meat out of him. I sure wish Juan Martinez would move to Colorado, just for this one trial.
No way he will go near that stand MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member