CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve seen it both ways.
1) lives are separate - “AP and accompanying lies/storyline = alter ego
2) lives are intermingled- some spillover into married life to keep AP interested or just inflated ego, maybe sexual excitement.

He invites AP to visit him at home in the wee hours while spouse is away or working and kid is sound asleep.

AP invited to birthday party as work friend, guy from gym, old school bud, frat guy, new guy in town. I’ve seen it first hand so nothing would surprise me.
Wow! The nerve of these cheaters!

GUYS - ICYMI

THE HLN interview was almost certainly a Hoax.

The ins & outs and explanations are covered over many pages of the last thread, at the time it aired.

Edit - there's about 10 pages of context on the caller, so c. 200posts.

Many of us don't have time to read 200 posts. Can you summarize what makes it seem like this guy is a hoaxer?

From the last thread.. a screenshot on the closure on the front door. I always wondered what that was like. I've never seen that inside of a house and it is like a hotel closure. I wonder if the other homes have that. But that is why the door opened so little.
Not sure about the door, but OMG.
After watching this, and knowing what I do so far, it just breaks my heart.
She was literally thriving, growing, becoming independant. Separate from Chris. He hated that. Like a true socipath. I don't really want you, but will never let you gain the momentum, confidence, or means to break free from me. I can cheat on you, or leave you if I wish. But I own you. I own our children.
These types always sabotage, undermine, anything their partner can do to improve their lives, think for themselves, and when that stops working they will destroy everything they can, and yes even turn on their own children. To spite anyone that dare defy them,or expose their cowardice.

RE: Crime Scene Reconstruction

From the Weld County Property Assessor’s website, we know that the builder is KDB homes. Property Report

KDB Homes is a subsidiary of the Texas-based D.R. Horton. https://www.bizjournals.com/denver/...-wins-13-5-million-award-in-dispute-with.html

On the Assessor’s website, there is a photo of the exterior of the home as well as a sketch. As you can see, the sketch reads “DR Horton” and “Lenox.”
View attachment 144389 View attachment 144390

On D.R. Horton’s website, there are exterior views of Lenox (they vary with different gables, shutters, garage windows, etc.) – here is just one example. Since we know the Watts’ garage was on the left side of the home, I have flipped the image in the second photo. Lenox | Quebec Highlands | Thornton, Colorado | D.R. Horton
View attachment 144392 View attachment 144393

There are also floor plans for Lenox on the D.R. Horton website:
View attachment 144394 View attachment 144395

Here are photos of the floor plans flipped:
View attachment 144396 View attachment 144397

Although not exact in square footage and amenities, after comparison with actual photos of the home, this is the closest I have come to “visuals” which aid in reconstruction of the crime scene.
Great find! Also interesting to note: I believe they had a basement as well. IIRC the affidavit mentioned being called to a THREE story house. The deck in pictures looks high enough off the ground.

But to go from my husband is my rock to my husband is a lying , wouldn’t that have been detrimental to business?

Why would it? (Not that I believe she would have publicly done this). Lots of people get divorced, and haven't suffered a loss to their business because of it.

I think, if anything, it may have helped her business to grow. She consistently posted on social media about how much she loved her husband- if details came out about his (alleged) lies and affair(s), people may be more supportive of her. MOO

I saw discussion on the last thread about whether the garage code actually worked or whether CW was stalling. Some suggested they wouldn't not give out the code to LE either. I guess inferring that his failure to do so doesn't mean much?

I cannot think of any innocent person who knows their pregnant wife, who has their two toddlers, is not responding, to anyone, for hours, has missed an appointment and whose car with car seats is still in the garage, who would blithely refuse to give access to the home!

That seems insane to me. Carbon monoxide. Intruder. Complication with the pregnancy. Anything! And we are going to wait because LE shouldn't be able to access property without a warrant or whatever?

I'm an attorney and yet I never understand the assertions that it is normal for people who have missing or dead loved ones to protect THEMSELVES at the expense of finding or saving those dear to them, or at least helping obtain justice.

Give access to my home because my little babies and pregnant wife can't be found and aren't responding? Hell yeah.

Talk to LE without an attorney when my kid or mate is missing or dead? Of course!

Undergo as many unscientific, inadmissible lie detector tests when I'm siting there in fear or horror because either I can't find my loved one or they turned up dead?

YES.

Undergo a psych evaluation that might enable me to incriminate myself criminally over a missing step child, because that's the only way I can access my baby?

Absolutely. As many times as necessary.

As long as I was innocent, of course I would do all that those things. Because when you truly love someone it's not about you. Its not about self-preservation. It's about the desperate need to find them, be with them, or even get justice for them.

That's human nature, IMO!

I wonder if anyone knew the code (like maternal grandpa who stayed there to watch the kids) and can prove he wasn't lying and stalling.

If so, that would be some great evidence.

That was me. (blushing)
My post stated under the circumstances I can see how that would raise red flags. To better explain my point, I probably wouldn’t give access to my home without my presence under most circumstances. I don’t have anything to hide - I just wouldn’t. If there was an immediate need I most definitely would. On the other hand, CW knew his wife was dead so why would he let them in without his presence -IMO he was buying as much time as he could. I think he knew it was only a matter of time before he was wearing silver bracelets.

Last edited:
Why would it? (Not that I believe she would have publicly done this). Lots of people get divorced, and haven't suffered a loss to their business because of it.

I think, if anything, it may have helped her business to grow. She consistently posted on social media about how much she loved her husband- if details came out about his (alleged) lies and affair(s), people may be more supportive of her. MOO

In addition, she could use the situation to show how Thrive is helping her through a really tough time

I guess I thought that some people would have thought that it all had been a big fat lie, but maybe not. From what I can see, Shanann didn’t do anything wrong.

In this early article it states that:

. Two law enforcement sources close to the investigation told the station that Watts confessed to killing his family and authorities believe they will soon find the victims’ bodies."

So not just Shanann, but all of them.

https://nypost.com/2018/08/16/dad-r...fe-kids-after-pleading-for-their-safe-return/

And in this one, too:

"Chris Watts, 33, has reportedly admitted to killing his wife and their two daughters. He is being held in the Weld County Jail on three counts of first-degree murder and three charges of tampering with physical evidence. He is due in court on Thursday afternoon."

Body of missing Colorado woman found at husband's place of work, police say

I mean, they could have jumped the gun, but at least in the beginning they WERE reporting that he'd confessed to them all.

Ashleigh Banfield will be doing a 2nd interview on Crime and Justice with Chris's alledged male lover tonight.

Interesting. I hope it’s not a repeat of everything they spoke about yesterday (which also seemed like she asked the same questions over and over) hoping for some kind of proof or I will no longer watch her show.

Many of us don't have time to read 200 posts. Can you summarize what makes it seem like this guy is a hoaxer?

I know he first claimed a fiance told him about CW murdering his wife/kids. Then he said LE told him when they contacted about text messages.

He was relishing in the attention he was getting on SM and admitted to being the caller, before someone probably contacted him and told him to shut his SM down to private.

He admitted to knowing and being good friends with Jonathan Lee Riches.

At this point I think any claims of verification without proof of such is just the media doing a CYA.

If the anonymous caller is someone just seeking attention, why would he want to be anonymous? I haven't seen this person's FB posts but I know you guys are saying his story has changed. Maybe this is because he didn't want to admit that he knew CW was married with children.

Because some people like that just get a high from hearing themselves on the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrinalyyn