CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I found an LLC registered to them, but don't want to post it. It is on the Secretary of State site. Can somebody verify what their address was? That would help. To verify
2825 Saratoga Trail
Frederick CO 80516

IIRC Shannan's keys were in her car. Not sure if that's needed?

Definitely. I remember some discussion about the keys though and IIRC, there was only one news source that said the keys were in her car and it wasn't the most reliable source. I'll do some digging, but the keys are very important and definitely need to be included. Thank you.

Great find! Also interesting to note: I believe they had a basement as well. IIRC the affidavit mentioned being called to a THREE story house. The deck in pictures looks high enough off the ground.

Yes, a basement with windows. It is included on the assessor's website and we've seen the back of the home (video, I think?) but I don't think I saved it. If anyone comes across it, I sure would like to take another look at it.

Many of us don't have time to read 200 posts. Can you summarize what makes it seem like this guy is a hoaxer?

If it was ok with WS ToS I'd spell out what the individual said on Twitter well before the HLN show and how it differed from the days later HLN interview , the responses he initially got from other SM CW sleuthers when he told the story on SM ( not me btw) ( Those aren't there now to point to as the accounts have been deactivated.)

Already had to skirt around all these specifics yesterday over quite a few pages, as did others. The person who initially put them on the thread had their post modded.

Give it 24 hours - having had exp of FB Private Crime groups, in the past, I would wager some more "anon individuals" will next come forward with some ramped up revelations.

So I just realized something about CW's original story that SW must have left...

If the child safety latch was engaged at the front door and the garage keypad didn't work, she wouldn't have been able to leave the house on her own and close everything back up. Wonder if that's what blew his story apart, and made him change HIS story. Obviously we know she didn't leave on her own, but curious about the timing of his so called confession.

So I just realized something about CW's original story that SW must have left...

If the child safety latch was engaged at the front door and the garage keypad didn't work, she wouldn't have been able to leave the house on her own and close everything back up. Wonder if that's what blew his story apart, and made him change HIS story. Obviously we know she didn't leave on her own, but curious about the timing of his so called confession.
I think that's part of it. I think everything that happened after NU showed up ruined his plan. Her stuff was still there, the door latched, the garage keypad, etc. I'm not sure what he planned on doing between the time he got home from work and reported her missing but NU blew it all out of the water.

It wouldn't surprise me at all. I mean, if she witnessed an "encounter" it would, but if she thought they were just meeting Daddy's friend from work or whatever I could see it.

It rings true, too, her making a comment like that and it being what finally put it together for this AP.

But the problem I have with the BBM above, is that the comment by Bella is a big theme of one of the SW FB videos. You see Bella asking over and over, if she can sleep in their bed.

So it seems to me that it might be something the guy saw online and incorporated in his story. IMO

I wonder if there is a way for defense to block the whole part about disposing of the bodies. On some technicality. Hope not, of course.
I think he's toast. The only thing the defense can do is save him from the death penalty. He'll spend the rest of his days in prison He wasted 4 beautiful lives and his own

2825 Saratoga Trail
Frederick CO 80516

Definitely. I remember some discussion about the keys though and IIRC, there was only one news source that said the keys were in her car and it wasn't the most reliable source. I'll do some digging, but the keys are very important and definitely need to be included. Thank you.

Yes, a basement with windows. It is included on the assessor's website and we've seen the back of the home (video, I think?) but I don't think I saved it. If anyone comes across it, I sure would like to take another look at it.

Me too. Was there also an exterior door?

I think that's part of it. I think everything that happened after NU showed up ruined his plan. Her stuff was still there, the door latched, the garage keypad, etc. I'm not sure what he planned on doing between the time he got home from work and reported her missing but NU blew it all out of the water.
I believe CW was going to stage the scene to make it look like SW took the kids and left. Imoo he was going to dispose of her purse, the stuff the kids needed (meds, etc.), shoes, phone all those personal effects, and then clean up the scene better to destroy evidence. He didn't get a chance to, thankfully (love NU!) and that's what broke the case wide open so soon.

I think either NU ruined his plan or he was still wrapping his head around what he had done and didn't have a plan.

But the problem I have with the BBM above, is that the comment by Bella is a big theme of one of the SW FB videos. You see Bella asking over and over, if she can sleep in their bed.

So it seems to me that it might be something the guy saw online and incorporated in his story. IMO
BBM So it's something she might have said in front of someone else.

I'm not saying I believe the guy. What I'm saying is kids will talk about weird things in front of people, and we know it's something she's talked about before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member