CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is great Pommy - firstly finding the plans and then even annotating them.

I've been looking for that spare bedroom 5 for a while. (Had previously wondered if there was a fall-out, was one sleeping in a spare bed at time of murder, now I can see it's downstairs and doesn't work for the murder scenario.)

I can't think anything real for your list.

( Not sure you'd want front door on latch, all doors & sliders locked or garage key pad "supposedly" broken on there? )

I want to add the garage keypad. I think we've seen a photo of it, but I can't remember where it was - on the outside of the garage or the inside garage door, do you know?

I have used Thrive for quite some time. I don't promote it personally, but have several friends who do- both male and female. Some of them are single/divorced, and do quite well financially. There are others I know who support their families promoting the products.

I know it can take a couple of years to get to this point; but it is doable. I don't believe a divorce would have affected SW's business or income from her business.
But to go from my husband is my rock to my husband is a lying , wouldn’t that have been detrimental to business?

If the HLN guy is who I think he is there’s no way a kid wouldn’t say something to someone else about the encounter.
My husband one time brought my kid to help another woman move. I don't even think it came up in conversation until I realized his jacket was gone and he said he thought he might have left it at so-and-so's. I had to pry in order to get the whole story. And I think he was older than Bella at the time. So, if he wouldn't have left the jacket, or if it was a man they helped, I may never have even heard of it. People are sneaky and once they start getting away with little things, they try to get away with bigger. Until the spouse no longer gives a s*** and then they don't do it anymore. :) (True life).

If it’s like Scentsy then her downline would roll up to the next person above her. Customers may be notified of a new contact or maybe they would have to search a new advisor out? Not sure.

Interesting thought, what happens to her downline income stream now that she has been murdered? Who does that income go to, and who takes over her Downstream?

From the last thread. I wanted you all to read this. If you want to add your opinion Radar online and whether it should be considered a mainstream media source or not please email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com or send me a private conversation.

PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ON THIS THREAD ABOUT RADAR ONLINE. THIS THREAD IS ABOUT SHANANN AND HER KIDS.

No. It wasn't Radar. It seems odd to me that Radar and Crime Online don't have the same MSM designation.

Hi The Saint,

There are major differences between Radar online and Crime online.

Crimeonline.com is Nancy Grace's baby. This is what she started when she left Headline News. She has hired top-notch crime reporters. All Crimeonline.com does is true crime.
Radar online on the other hand reports on almost everything that is a current event. While many of Radar online's true crime stories make a great read it is extremely hard to find out if what is posted is the truth.

If you have any links to Radar stories you would like me to look at feel free to email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

I am happy to revisit our ruling on Radar online.com If their stories are becoming more credible and we won't end up with egg on our faces for linking to them then we can reconsider allowing their stories to be posted but not at this point. For now, Radar online is not something we can link to.

Ugh, the Quote function isn’t working for me. Regarding the thought upthread that CW wouldn’t likely have allowed his child to see an AP, you never know. Gary Ridgway took his child along when he picked up at least one murder victim. The child was left in the car while Gary led the woman away and killed her nearby. Disordered people do incomprehensible things, and frequently play with fire.

My husband one time brought my kid to help another woman move. I don't even think it came up in conversation until I realized his jacket was gone and he said he thought he might have left it at so-and-so's. I had to pry in order to get the whole story. And I think he was older than Bella at the time. So, if he wouldn't have left the jacket, or if it was a man they helped, I may never have even heard of it. People are sneaky and once they start getting away with little things, they try to get away with bigger. Until the spouse no longer gives a s*** and then they don't do it anymore. :) (True life).

The guy I’m thinking of has facial hair, wears bright lipstick and other make-up. I personally don’t know the guy and I have nothing against him or his choices. I’m just saying I’m pretty sure it’s not something most people see everyday. IMO kids would say something if their dads friend looked like that. Just saying....

MOD NOTE

You may discuss the comments/interview that Chris' alleged male lover stated on Ashleigh Banfield. You may not hint that you know the anonymous man's identity or use his alleged initials. Do not bring FB rumors here at all. The alleged lover has not been publicly named in MSM, as far as I know. He is not a POI or a suspect in this case.

Leave any and all FB rumors and comments on FB. If you can't link it, don't talk about it.

From the last thread. I wanted you all to read this. If you want to add your opinion Radar online and whether it should be considered a mainstream media source or not please email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com or send me a private conversation.

PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ON THIS THREAD ABOUT RADAR ONLINE. THIS THREAD IS ABOUT SHANANN AND HER KIDS.

Hi The Saint,

There are major differences between Radar online and Crime online.

Crimeonline.com is Nancy Grace's baby. This is what she started when she left Headline News. She has hired top-notch crime reporters. All Crimeonline.com does is true crime.
Radar online on the other hand reports on almost everything that is a current event. While many of Radar online's true crime stories make a great read it is extremely hard to find out if what is posted is the truth.

If you have any links to Radar stories you would like me to look at feel free to email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

I am happy to revisit our ruling on Radar online.com If their stories are becoming more credible and we won't end up with egg on our faces for linking to them then we can reconsider allowing their stories to be posted but not at this point. For now, Radar online is not something we can link to.
I assume that goes for Twitter, FB, etc al., if we find a link that looks reliable, we’re free to email it to you for consideration?

The guy I’m thinking of has facial hair, wears bright lipstick and other make-up. I personally don’t know the guy and I have nothing against him or his choices. I’m just saying I’m pretty sure it’s not something most people see everyday. IMO kids would say something if their dads friend looked like that. Just saying....
But was he wearing lipstick or other make up when he met her?

People take stupid risks like that all the time, and CW isn't the smartest whatever in the wherever.
I’ve seen it both ways.
1) lives are separate - “AP and accompanying lies/storyline = alter ego
2) lives are intermingled- some spillover into married life to keep AP interested or just inflated ego, maybe sexual excitement.

He invites AP to visit him at home in the wee hours while spouse is away or working and kid is sound asleep.

AP invited to birthday party as work friend, guy from gym, old school bud, frat guy, new guy in town. I’ve seen it first hand so nothing would surprise me.

I saw discussion on the last thread about whether the garage code actually worked or whether CW was stalling. Some suggested they wouldn't not give out the code to LE either. I guess inferring that his failure to do so doesn't mean much?

I cannot think of any innocent person who knows their pregnant wife, who has their two toddlers, is not responding, to anyone, for hours, has missed an appointment and whose car with car seats is still in the garage, who would blithely refuse to give access to the home!

That seems insane to me. Carbon monoxide. Intruder. Complication with the pregnancy. Anything! And we are going to wait because LE shouldn't be able to access property without a warrant or whatever?

I'm an attorney and yet I never understand the assertions that it is normal for people who have missing or dead loved ones to protect THEMSELVES at the expense of finding or saving those dear to them, or at least helping obtain justice.

Give access to my home because my little babies and pregnant wife can't be found and aren't responding? Hell yeah.

Talk to LE without an attorney when my kid or mate is missing or dead? Of course!

Undergo as many unscientific, inadmissible lie detector tests when I'm siting there in fear or horror because either I can't find my loved one or they turned up dead?

YES.

Undergo a psych evaluation that might enable me to incriminate myself criminally over a missing step child, because that's the only way I can access my baby?

Absolutely. As many times as necessary.

As long as I was innocent, of course I would do all those things. Because when you truly love someone it's not about you. Its not about self-preservation. It's about the desperate need to find them, be with them, or even get justice for them.

That's human nature, IMO!

I wonder if anyone knew the code (like maternal grandpa who stayed there to watch the kids) and can prove he wasn't lying and stalling.

If so, that would be some great evidence.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members