CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Everything happening the last few days" that is what I heard in the 3rd video 52 second mark
His wife and daughters were reported missing the day before so it was basically 24 hours since they were missing. How does he get to "everything happening the last few days" when it should be everything happening the last 24 hours? To me events started on Sunday based on that comment by CW. I think the girls were killed Sunday evening well before midnight to make sense of his comment the last few days.
How about "Everything happening since yesterday", since he just found out his family was missing just a day before.

I think he said 'last few days' because those days were hectic for him for real. He thought about what method he'd use to kill, where to bury, what alibi to use, etc. IMO

Another thing that strikes me in these cases is how quickly the perpetrators want to get on with their plans, causing them to say and do odd things. While everyone else is in the midst of shock and concern, they've already "moved on", they know what has happened since they planned it, and they did it, and they are ready to move onto the next stage of their plan.

When NU called CW about the welfare check, he starts rambling to her about separation. NU is bewildered, at this stage she's just concerned SW has had a medical episode and she wants to check on her. She even said something along the lines of "why are you talking about this now?". She realizes CW isn't going to help, her anxiety rises, and thankfully she had it in her to not rationalize her gut feeling away and calls the police. She knows "something" is wrong here.

In CW's mind, the separation theory is his plan and he just wants to get on with it, he can't wait, and doesn't realise how strange he sounds.

Likewise when he's at the Thayers and starts talking about putting the house on the market. That's the next stage of his plan that he'd just like to get on with. Psychologically he's way ahead of everyone, since they don't even know she's dead at this point. He's come to terms with it already and is looking beyond. He also shows no interest in any of the Thayers ideas of where they could look for her. It's pointless to him, he knows where she is.

It reminds me of Gerard Baden-Clay, when his wife's body was found about eleven days after she went missing, he filed paperwork for her life insurance the same day. Who does that? Someone who has planned this all along and is just moving onto the next step of his plan. He knew she was dead all along, why wait any longer.

Scott Petersons wife goes missing and he adds the *advertiser censored* channel to his cable package.

They're over the loss of their families already, and find it frustrating that everyone else is so behind and making such a big deal about it. A few searches, a few memorial services, and they can just get on with their lives as they planned. Hurry up everyone..
Great post! Right on the money. ;)

Even if it was after the trial was over, it could be grounds for an appeal. One of our basic rights during trial, is NOT being judged by the jury, for not wanting to testify. The judges tell the jurors not to make any judgements about a defendant not taking the stand and not to let it affect their verdicts in any way.

Okay, I may be wrong about the grounds for appeal, but I followed that case very clearly and more than one juror did make those comments. LOL I guess I'm going to have to look it up.

Another thing that strikes me in these cases is how quickly the perpetrators want to get on with their plans, causing them to say and do odd things. While everyone else is in the midst of shock and concern, they've already "moved on", they know what has happened since they planned it, and they did it, and they are ready to move onto the next stage of their plan.

When NU called CW about the welfare check, he starts rambling to her about separation. NU is bewildered, at this stage she's just concerned SW has had a medical episode and she wants to check on her. She even said something along the lines of "why are you talking about this now?". She realizes CW isn't going to help, her anxiety rises, and thankfully she had it in her to not rationalize her gut feeling away and calls the police. She knows "something" is wrong here.

In CW's mind, the separation theory is his plan and he just wants to get on with it, he can't wait, and doesn't realise how strange he sounds.

Likewise when he's at the Thayers and starts talking about putting the house on the market. That's the next stage of his plan that he'd just like to get on with. Psychologically he's way ahead of everyone, since they don't even know she's dead at this point. He's come to terms with it already and is looking beyond. He also shows no interest in any of the Thayers ideas of where they could look for her. It's pointless to him, he knows where she is.

It reminds me of Gerard Baden-Clay, when his wife's body was found about eleven days after she went missing, he filed paperwork for her life insurance the same day. Who does that? Someone who has planned this all along and is just moving onto the next step of his plan. He knew she was dead all along, why wait any longer.

Scott Petersons wife goes missing and he adds the *advertiser censored* channel to his cable package.

They're over the loss of their families already, and find it frustrating that everyone else is so behind and making such a big deal about it. A few searches, a few memorial services, and they can just get on with their lives as they planned. Hurry up everyone..
This.. 5 stars!!

"Everything happening the last few days" that is what I heard in the 3rd video 52 second mark
His wife and daughters were reported missing the day before so it was basically 24 hours since they were missing. How does he get to "everything happening the last few days" when it should be everything happening the last 24 hours? To me events started on Sunday based on that comment by CW. I think the girls were killed Sunday evening well before midnight to make sense of his comment the last few days.

I noted that watching this interview when it first came out. His reference makes his timeline begin earlier than the known facts. That was when I assumed he had killed the girls well before their mom came home.

Especially when all accounts are of him being a loving husband & father! Then he commits a crime so heinous, none of us can wrap our heads around it.

Where are the accounts coming from, though? From SW? His parents? They are committed to a myth. They are invested in thinking of him that way.

The same thing was said about the Harts....

Is this the only article about Deeter? I would still like to know what time this dog well-check took place. Has anyone seen this reported elsewhere?

Neighbor says Chris Watts “cared more about the dog” than pregnant wife and 2 toddlers he allegedly killed
“It was like he was being punished or hurt or something,” the neighbor said. He was just howling. Because we had a dog, I said, ‘What the hell is that all about? So we called the police and asked them to check on the dog. And it turned out that he was OK. They did a wellness check on the dog.”

ETA: Dogs don't lie.

Haven't seen anymore DAdvocate posts since Tuesday at 10:42 PM.
Hope I don't get banned again for this post :rolleyes:

I believe DAdvocate is a person who has posted, at other boards, especially Jeffery MacDonald boards, and has been banned by some for this same kind of behavior. The tone of the posts, the behavior etc, is identical. Logical arguments, facts, evidence are all useless against this person, because that is not what this person is interested in. The first post by DAdvocate I read hear was like running into someone you know. It was that familiar. Just an observation, I mean no harm.

For those who may be interested (maybe I even have fans! ;)), I have been contacted by a member of our community unrelated to the case but asking if I could put together a composite of what I believe happened (from a professional forensic psychology and profiler viewpoint). I'll be working on this and hopefully will have something soon!

I haven't been on the forum in awhile. What's everyone's take on the homosexual lover's account and what it might mean to the trial?

A juror or two might be offended enough that it's their priority reason for conviction, but it doesn't change the facts a whole lot, just that his lover was male and not female.

Besides, he probably has more than one affair on his record, and probably a mix of genders.

Or else this "homosexual lover" motif is a spoof that got out of hand.

For those who may be interested (maybe I even have fans! ;)), I have been contacted by a member of our community unrelated to the case but asking if I could put together a composite of what I believe happened (from a professional forensic psychology and profiler viewpoint). I'll be working on this and hopefully will have something soon!

That's awesome - thank you!

I believe DAdvocate is a person who has posted, at other boards, especially Jeffery MacDonald boards, and has been banned by some for this same kind of behavior. The tone of the posts, the behavior etc, is identical. Logical arguments, facts, evidence are all useless against this person, because that is not what this person is interested in. The first post by DAdvocate I read hear was like running into someone you know. It was that familiar. Just an observation, I mean no harm.
Yes. Remember the Caylee Anthony threads?

This was discussed when CW was charged. The termination of pregnancy charge can be filed when a person, with the intent to do so, unlawfully terminates a woman's pregnancy. My understanding is that it doesn't mean she died due to her pregnancy being terminated. It means the person intended to terminate the pregnancy when the crime against her was committed.

I'm not pointing or arguing about the termination of pregnancy charge. Plain as plain the charges cite unlawful termination of pregnancy as the CAUSE of SW's death. No way that charge can be construed to say her death resulted in pregnancy termination. If the latter were the case, there's presumably nothing to prevent the charge document from saying so.

Is this the only article about Deeter? I would still like to know what time this dog well-check took place. Has anyone seen this reported elsewhere?

Neighbor says Chris Watts “cared more about the dog” than pregnant wife and 2 toddlers he allegedly killed
“It was like he was being punished or hurt or something,” the neighbor said. He was just howling. Because we had a dog, I said, ‘What the hell is that all about? So we called the police and asked them to check on the dog. And it turned out that he was OK. They did a wellness check on the dog.”

ETA: Dogs don't lie.
The Thayer’s were asked to and did care for the dog in the beginning, and now he is in NC with SW’s family.

Yes, the girls were with SW. He went to NC with them and stayed one week. She remained for five more weeks.
That’s up for debate still as initially we believed he went for the first week and she stayed 5 more but then the random stranger who talked to her at a park and took photos of them confirms he was in NC with them for the last of the 6 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx