CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shew, have you seen some of the arguments I've been involved in on here? I'd probably get fried if some people could track me off WS. This is one of the few places where I can speak my mind without having to worry about my livlihood suffering. ☺
I just meant I’d love to listen! I think your posts are well thought out and I appreciate you! :)

That looks so much like a bite mark. I know it has been posted already but it really does.
maxresdefault.jpg
It does look like a bite, but I do wonder, however, if it could be a wound -- a scratch or pinch/grab from SW, fighting for her life? We have seen defensive scratch marks on the strangler's neck made from victim in other cases. Often, however, the scratches are gone before LE gets involved.

It does look like a bite, but I do wonder, however, if it could be a wound -- a scratch or pinch/grab from SW, fighting for her life? We have seen defensive scratch marks on the strangler's neck made from victim in other cases. Often, however, the scratches are gone before LE gets involved.

Where in the picture? I'm not seeing it

What's next for the Colorado murder case against Christopher Watts?

If Watts were to be convicted of any of the murder charges he faces, he would likely at least receive a sentence of life in prison. The case does qualify for the death penalty, but Rourke said it was "way too soon" to discuss the possibility of his office pursuing the capital punishment.

The district attorney has 63 days after Watts is arraigned to decide if they are pursuing the death penalty. He hasn't been arraigned yet.

Last edited:
"Everything happening the last few days" that is what I heard in the 3rd video 52 second mark
His wife and daughters were reported missing the day before so it was basically 24 hours since they were missing. How does he get to "everything happening the last few days" when it should be everything happening the last 24 hours? To me events started on Sunday based on that comment by CW. I think the girls were killed Sunday evening well before midnight to make sense of his comment the last few days.

Thank you for finding it. To me, in the literal sense, "a couple of days" means 2 and "few days" means 3 or 4. But, I know people interpret it differently. So, what you're saying makes perfect sense to me. Either that, or he's too distraught to know what day it is. cough, cough... :rolleyes:

Another thing that strikes me in these cases is how quickly the perpetrators want to get on with their plans, causing them to say and do odd things. While everyone else is in the midst of shock and concern, they've already "moved on", they know what has happened since they planned it, and they did it, and they are ready to move onto the next stage of their plan.

When NU called CW about the welfare check, he starts rambling to her about separation. NU is bewildered, at this stage she's just concerned SW has had a medical episode and she wants to check on her. She even said something along the lines of "why are you talking about this now?". She realizes CW isn't going to help, her anxiety rises, and thankfully she had it in her to not rationalize her gut feeling away and calls the police. She knows "something" is wrong here.

In CW's mind, the separation theory is his plan and he just wants to get on with it, he can't wait, and doesn't realise how strange he sounds.

Likewise when he's at the Thayers and starts talking about putting the house on the market. That's the next stage of his plan that he'd just like to get on with. Psychologically he's way ahead of everyone, since they don't even know she's dead at this point. He's come to terms with it already and is looking beyond. He also shows no interest in any of the Thayers ideas of where they could look for her. It's pointless to him, he knows where she is.

It reminds me of Gerard Baden-Clay, when his wife's body was found about eleven days after she went missing, he filed paperwork for her life insurance the same day. Who does that? Someone who has planned this all along and is just moving onto the next step of his plan. He knew she was dead all along, why wait any longer.

Scott Petersons wife goes missing and he adds the *advertiser censored* channel to his cable package.

They're over the loss of their families already, and find it frustrating that everyone else is so behind and making such a big deal about it. A few searches, a few memorial services, and they can just get on with their lives as they planned. Hurry up everyone..

PommyMommy said:
@Hazelnutty

The #Watts defense team was in the Frederick, CO house for several hours collecting their own evidence. They left with boxes and bags of evidence presumably for their case.
View attachment 144834
Omar Villafranca on Twitter

Something so evasive about that image. I know the defense has a job to do but it still bothers me to see them gather items up (on the direction of CW's story likely) and marching off with their bins of SW and the little girls items in them.

I felt the same way! Like, how dare they put their hands on Celeste, Bella & Shannans things. Had to correct myself. I hope they photographed, logged, and take care of each item. And return in good condition.

Looks like maybe Thrive boxes ? Paperwork? Possibly medications? I'm just guessing..

CW has caused us to be ultra protective for Shan'ann & kids as she is no longer around to take care of things herself.

CW is a monster

Another thing that strikes me in these cases is how quickly the perpetrators want to get on with their plans, causing them to say and do odd things. While everyone else is in the midst of shock and concern, they've already "moved on", they know what has happened since they planned it, and they did it, and they are ready to move onto the next stage of their plan.

When NU called CW about the welfare check, he starts rambling to her about separation. NU is bewildered, at this stage she's just concerned SW has had a medical episode and she wants to check on her. She even said something along the lines of "why are you talking about this now?". She realizes CW isn't going to help, her anxiety rises, and thankfully she had it in her to not rationalize her gut feeling away and calls the police. She knows "something" is wrong here.

In CW's mind, the separation theory is his plan and he just wants to get on with it, he can't wait, and doesn't realise how strange he sounds.

Likewise when he's at the Thayers and starts talking about putting the house on the market. That's the next stage of his plan that he'd just like to get on with. Psychologically he's way ahead of everyone, since they don't even know she's dead at this point. He's come to terms with it already and is looking beyond. He also shows no interest in any of the Thayers ideas of where they could look for her. It's pointless to him, he knows where she is.

It reminds me of Gerard Baden-Clay, when his wife's body was found about eleven days after she went missing, he filed paperwork for her life insurance the same day. Who does that? Someone who has planned this all along and is just moving onto the next step of his plan. He knew she was dead all along, why wait any longer.

Scott Petersons wife goes missing and he adds the *advertiser censored* channel to his cable package.

They're over the loss of their families already, and find it frustrating that everyone else is so behind and making such a big deal about it. A few searches, a few memorial services, and they can just get on with their lives as they planned. Hurry up everyone..
Very good post!

Oh my goodness! You are on the ball! Thank you!
Now. Will the public ever find out what the defense team removed?
And, when does prosecuter find out what defense team removed?
Anyone?
You're welcome. I think it's your coffee avatar, lol.

I.have.no.idea. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member