CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There should be zero smiles/smirks/etc when you are pleading the return of your vanished family. No reason they are gone could be a good one. He looks really like he slept like a baby the night before the interview... instead of worrying what a dummy he is and how he just wiped out his family's lives and his too. I can't get over it.
Oh, yes, absolutely -- he looked like he got a big raise at work, or caught a prize-winning fish, or won lottery money. He was calm, very pleasant, clean-looking, looked just fine. His sociopathology kept him from realizing that he should exhibit the terrible pain of the loss of his beautiful family. I wonder if he'll be humming a happy little tune during the trial. His attorneys will have to work on that, IMO.

bbm
Excellent list, Pommy! Thanks -- very thought-provoking and it really hits you when you see such a list. All those wives and children, just gone. So many broken hearts left in the wake of those ~men~.
I bolded MacDonald because his wife was pregnant. We have seen several cases here (poor SW included) where the victim/wife was pregnant -- a factor that can be deadly, as we have seen. SMH
Thanks. And yes, it really does hit you when you see how many families were destroyed, and for what?! Gitana1 gave me some more for the list and I'm still adding the methods and motives (if motive was determined), but hoping to finish it tomorrow.

I was a member of a subscription autoship program like Thrive has and the orders are placed online (they renew automatically each month on a certain date) and everything is sent from a central warehouse. She might have been able to handle everything as usual over the phone and online.

(meant as a reply to lbdb. Oops!)
I was a member of a nutrition program where you received a monthly shipment that cost 100.00 a month. I discontinued it.

But there are sleuthers just like us in real life today combing through these satellite images. It can’t be spy satellites. I will go check out the Facebook page that I follow regarding the plane disappearance and see if I can see what site they’re using to do this.

I changed my mind about responding: this line of discussion is getting off topic.

Oh, yes, absolutely -- he looked like he got a big raise at work, or caught a prize-winning fish, or won lottery money. He was calm, very pleasant, clean-looking, looked just fine. His sociopathology kept him from realizing that he should exhibit the terrible pain of the loss of his beautiful family. I wonder if he'll be humming a happy little tune during the trial. His attorneys will have to work on that, IMO.
Clear duct tape...

AB pointed out that on that Monday morning the sun came up at 6:30, and it was already 80 deg. He would be getting there in daylight, and going up and down those ladders in plain sight, although yes in a remote area. One of the videos posted suggests that he had to go thru a populated ranch house area???? I wonder if he did it earlier Sunday night, disposed of the girls in the toxic crude at 10-11 before she was to arrive. Ie in the dark.

I guess le can tell from the neighbors cam when he was in and out on sunday.
If it was already light when he started in on the tanks Monday morning....I just can't see it.
I guess we dont know yet what time he got to work or where he was when he clocked in, if done remote from the office.

Hi,

Long time lurker, but this horrible case forced me to join and post. Please forgive me for some long posts, I have a lot to say! Also forgive me if I repeat others. Let me begin by complimenting most of you here for your intellect, hard work, and informed opinions! You all are great! I'm very impressed and have learned a lot.

Snipped by me.
Thank you for posting this very thorough analysis. Welcome. Your POV is well thought out. It will be amazing to see which theory matches when we finally know the details of this sad case.

Has anybody thought that perhaps CW insisted/encouraged SW to go away for 6 weeks.???
When I was living in Ontario, My narcissist emotionally abusive ex-husband presented to me as what a wonderful "opportunity" for me to go visit and stay with my family back in NC (ironically!!) he insisted for 6 weeks. I mean, I was happy to visit and glad family could get to know their little grandchildren. It didn't dawn in me it was so he could carry on a double life.
CW may have convinced SW the same way as my ex convinced me that it's an awesome idea when you live that far from your family to go stay an extended time with them.
I doubt CW encouraged it because he seemed to be able to live his double life just fine with SW and the children right there. I really think his motive was to punish her. He made sure she wasn't with her children after they died and then he blamed her for their murders.

Someone posted that CW said paraphrasing (its been a rough few days) during the interview on the day they went missing. Which wouldn't make sense because it just happened over night not days. Does anyone have that link? TIA

4F22EABA00000578-6064433-image-m-17_1534421160800.jpg

images
DksbhurV4AAXPXT.jpg

In the first picture of CW's truck I see mud/dirt caked in the wheel wells. From oil field drop off of bodies?
I also note that there is only one door one each side of vehicle and it was reported that CW put the bodies in the back seat. That must have been difficult to do and a lot of evidence transfer would be present in doing so as he had to move the front seat forward to get them into the back seat. I am assuming because he had what looks to be large tubing or piping in the back of the truck plus it doesn't look like he had a cover for the back of the truck.

Notice the space between the front door of the cab and the actual bed of the truck -- there's a little jump-seat area that is opened from inside the truck. The seats in some are perpendicular to the front seats; some are in line -- the seats are smallish, but plenty big for stashing bodies.

upload_2018-8-30_22-56-6.jpeg

images

@NCTeacher said:
Right! Did you catch the "she barely let me" ?
I just tried to hear it.... do you have a timestamp of when he says it? I didn't catch it.
I did not hear it either. Perhaps it was on a different interview but "she barely let me" was not on this one.

AB pointed out that on that Monday morning the sun came up at 6:30, and it was already 80 deg. He would be getting there in daylight, and going up and down those ladders in plain sight, although yes in a remote area. One of the videos posted suggests that he had to go thru a populated ranch house area????

Do we know what these oil tanks look like? Can we figure out his route?

Edited: I see from here what those tanks look like: Shanann Watts’ girls may have been dead when she got home, husband’s charges show

Also, in that same article, the charges against CW are listed, and it's quite clear that: "the woman died as a result of the unlawful termination of pregnancy".

To me, this does NOT mean she died and thereby her pregnancy was terminated. It quite clearly says the reverse.

This sounds to me like the method was not strangling or suffocation (at least at the mouth).

CW could have sat on SW's belly? Crushed her lungs? Hit her?

Last edited:
Notice the space between the front door of the cab and the actual bed of the truck -- there's a little jump-seat area that is opened from inside the truck. The seats in some are perpendicular to the front seats; some are in line -- the seats are smallish, but plenty big for stashing bodies.

View attachment 144848

images
Is that his pickup? Is it a ford?

So well put. This is exactly what I was trying to get at. I'm not sure I found the right vocabulary, but you sure capture it well!

And what I see are tropes, clichés, formulae, not individuality, or depth, or real feelings.

Thanks. I think we see the “tropes, cliches, and formulae” because it makes people look good and even feel good if they are showing their happy “real” lives, and being inspiring, etc. on FB and Instagram. SW sought to motivate her sales team and make them feel good, so she bought into that “method” and I don’t fault her for it. She was just doing what everyone in her circle wants to see. If she’d been a different person in a different circle, with a different sales team she might have had “tough girl,” “don’t mess with me” memes. :) None of it is reality, and perhaps that’s what’s disturbing.

Do we know what these oil tanks look like? Can we figure out his route?
the photo of the tanks has been posted before, maybe its attached as a sticky? 2 huge tall beige or gray tanks with stairs going up them, and a much smaller adjacent overflow tank that seems to be open to the air. I was referring to a video someone posted, maybe yesterday, that showed the entrance to that tank area going through a cluster of buildings on a ranch, and then evidently the road goes on through a remote area to the tank farm. If the video is accurate, i dont know. But if it is accurate you'd think there would be cams at that gate. I don't mean at the remote gate, i mean where the road seems to enter that cluster of buildings.

I didn't mean she was selling a product. I meant she was selling a "look". And she's going on and on as though trying to be convincing, but there's no zest behind it; it's just a mirage. And it's obvious it's a mirage; that's why I find it so frightening.

But SW is, in fact, selling a product. This is a marketing piece. Lifestyle "fluff" is what her company is about, and it's a sales company.

I'm creeped out by that video. By every image/video of the family I've seen so far, actually, even their voices.

Welcome to the thread, @RickshawFan
You seem to be a keen observer.
Reading about histrionic personality might be interesting to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME