CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, yes, absolutely -- he looked like he got a big raise at work, or caught a prize-winning fish, or won lottery money. He was calm, very pleasant, clean-looking, looked just fine. His sociopathology kept him from realizing that he should exhibit the terrible pain of the loss of his beautiful family. I wonder if he'll be humming a happy little tune during the trial. His attorneys will have to work on that, IMO.

It is frightening to think cold blooded monsters like him live amongst us.

On the subject of oil tanks in the Google photo in my post immediately upthread.... CW had to climb up one of those ladders while carrying a dead body? No way! The access is at the top, no?

And he never considered that Anadarko would have security cameras/drones focused on those things? Companies like that have to worry about sabotage/explosions/bombs/earthquakes all the time.

In watching the interview video's of CW the day after they are reported missing and the news reporter asked CW what he would say to SW if she could hear him. CW admitted that they had an emotional conversation the last time he saw her. You would think that CW would say something to SW in the interview to the affect that he is sorry they had an emotional conversation, please come home, we will work this out anything along those lines. That would be a logical approach to take if your wife goes missing with your daughters and you had an emotional conversation a few hours prior and your wife is likely upset.

On the subject of oil tanks in the Google photo in my post immediately upthread.... CW had to climb up one of those ladders while carrying a dead body? No way! The access is at the top, no?

And he never considered that Anadarko would have security cameras/drones focused on those things? Companies like that have to worry about sabotage/explosions/bombs/earthquakes all the time.
Many ppl think he ran into problems getting his dead wife up the ladder and buried her shallowly until he could get back to finish up.

I remember LE coming out of the house with bags (photos have been posted) at night. Then the defense team was at the house on another day (daytime) and covered the garage windows. They exited the house carrying plastic storage totes, IIRC. Here is a post showing the garage windows covered, I have not found the photos with the totes.
CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #3

This is a 2-part Podcast on Player FM: Bloody Day In Okaloosa - Ep 42 - Sun Crime State Podcast (podcast)

(Or was this the one you already listened to?)
Thank you, PommyMommy! This is exactly what I was talking about.

Also, IF SW's flight had been on time, he might have been able to walk away from this as a 'victim' in people's eyes.

He could have strangled the girls, left them in their beds. Then waited until SW went up to check on them, and attacked her from behind, killing her.

Then he calls 911, says he came upon his wife killing the babies and he had to fight her off. He needs an ambulance and fast...

Then he acts all shocked and grief stricken, after staging the scene with wife's DNA on the babies.

But her late flight ruined it foe him because he had already killed the babies. And she arrived so much later, his story would no longer work.

This Theory would have to assume that he had no idea she was going to be 3 hours late. I would think he did know she was going to be late, is if he plan this, he would have surely checked when her plane was leaving as there are so many websites that you can do that in real time .

@NCTeacher said:
Right! Did you catch the "she barely let me" ?

I did not hear it either. Perhaps it was on a different interview but "she barely let me" was not on this one.
I'm not sure what interview is being discussed, but there is a transcript for the Denver7 one at the link. I remembered this one because in their transcription they spelled it "barley" instead of "barely." Lol

Video: Chris Watts pleads for kids, wife to return day before his arrest in their murders
5:36 – I left for work early that morning, like 5:15 to 5:30, so like, she barley, I mean, she barely got, barely gotten into bed pretty much.

9 News:
Denver 7:
KDVR:
"Everything happening the last few days" that is what I heard in the 3rd video 52 second mark
His wife and daughters were reported missing the day before so it was basically 24 hours since they were missing. How does he get to "everything happening the last few days" when it should be everything happening the last 24 hours? To me events started on Sunday based on that comment by CW. I think the girls were killed Sunday evening well before midnight to make sense of his comment the last few days.

Do we know what these oil tanks look like? Can we figure out his route?

Edited: I see from here what those tanks look like: Shanann Watts’ girls may have been dead when she got home, husband’s charges show

Also, in that same article, the charges against CW are listed, and it's quite clear that: "the woman died as a result of the unlawful termination of pregnancy".

To me, this does NOT mean she died and thereby her pregnancy was terminated. It quite clearly says the reverse.

This sounds to me like the method was not strangling or suffocation (at least at the mouth).

CW could have sat on SW's belly? Crushed her lungs? Hit her?

This was discussed when CW was charged. The termination of pregnancy charge can be filed when a person, with the intent to do so, unlawfully terminates a woman's pregnancy. My understanding is that it doesn't mean she died due to her pregnancy being terminated. It means the person intended to terminate the pregnancy when the crime against her was committed.

"Everything happening the last few days" that is what I heard in the 3rd video 52 second mark
His wife and daughters were reported missing the day before so it was basically 24 hours since they were missing. How does he get to "everything happening the last few days" when it should be everything happening the last 24 hours? To me events started on Sunday based on that comment by CW. I think the girls were killed Sunday evening well before midnight to make sense of his comment the last few days.
And that fact right there will prove him lying about SW killing the kids. BOOM!

This was discussed when CW was charged. The termination of pregnancy charge can be filed when a person, with the intent to do so, unlawfully terminates a woman's pregnancy. My understanding is that it doesn't mean she died due to her pregnancy being terminated. It means the person intended to terminate the pregnancy when the crime against her was committed.
Yes, and there would not be a termination at 15 weeks without a copious amount of blood.

I haven't been on the forum in awhile. What's everyone's take on the homosexual lover's account and what it might mean to the trial?

I wonder if his friends would say that he usually uses the word "like" so much. That constant use of the word makes him sound so nervous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow