CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, that's a good question. But someone just posted some SSs on FB and, IMO, it said

1. they are testing hundreds of hairs found in his truck to determine times of death

2. he did not delete his texts or search history and what they found tells them Shanann was not involved and that he did not "snap"

ETA, the info came from LE sources

I'll alert this post to make sure it's ok.

Wait, is this from a relative's FB page or a MSM FB page?

This is what I have found- an article from a reporter at the Fayetteville Observer. That would be the local paper where CW grew up. Yes, it's long, with the interview with the HS auto teacher, and sandwiched in the middle are two paragraphs I find interesting. And the photo link I posted yesterday is included.
In one paragraph the teacher wonders why CW was so withdrawn.
In the other paragraph the reporter states what "others" said about CW but the statement is not attributed to anyone in particular.

I'll keep looking.
JMO.

Chris Watts, accused of killing pregnant wife, kids in Colorado, has Fayetteville ties

Wow! That is the BEST information I've seen about CW.
----------
<modsnip: snipped to comply with 10% copyright rule>
“This was one of the smartest students I ever had. The guy had a photographic memory,” he said. “His biggest passion outside of automotive was NASCAR. He knew chapter and verse, everything you could ask about NASCAR. Anything. In fact, I told him before he graduated, I said, ‘Chris, if I ever had a student who was going to be tremendously successful, it’s you.’ He wanted to work his way up and be on a NASCAR team. Probably a crew chief.”

<modsnip: snipped to comply with 10% copyright rule>

Last edited by a moderator:
What's he whining about? For the rest of his pathetic life he never has to work again, his room and board and medical care is paid for, and he can do pushups on the floor of his cell all day long if he wants. And answer love letters from sick women (and men, apparently) who get a kick out of aligning themselves with murderers.

And he won't have to put up with those pesky social media posts that made his family look so perfect. I mean, that should be a relief...

My first thought when reading that headline was, "Well boo hoo."

It's about ownership,possesion,and control. That don't really want you or the children, but no one else can have them,and they certainly Can't have autonomy, or freedom. As soon as that ownership,and control is gone, watch out.
Thank you. I know his type all to well because I was married to it.
Cases like this just break my heart. The ones that don't get out alive. Especially when children get hurt,or killed too.

@CFlo
I found a source for the Amazon Alexa, and have added it to the list for the first floor. Crime & Justice on Twitter

FIRST FLOOR
  1. Shoes at the front door
  2. Door latch in place on front door
  3. Suitcase at bottom of the stairs
  4. Purse on the kitchen island
  5. Pillowcases and top sheet in kitchen trash can
  6. Car in the garage with car seats in place
  7. Outside garage keypad not working
  8. All doors and windows were locked
  9. Wallet and medications were in the home (exact location unknown)
  10. Keys were in the car 'I hope it's a boy for him': Pregnant wife, weeks before husband allegedly killed her
  11. Family video shows an Amazon Alexa on the kitchen counter Crime & Justice on Twitter
1-9 are from the affidavit.
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/19th_Judicial_District/caseofinterest/2018CR2003/001/Warrantless Arrest Affidavit.pdf
It just occurred to me the Alexa could establish the timeline of Aug 13 if CW used it to turn on the lights or off. Or even the Aug 12th, if the girls were killed at night.

I wonder if the work truck had insurance that would stop Cw from bringing other ppl into it. That's why i was asking if he has a truck or pickup of his own. If he was not supposed to let non-employees in the truck then finding the girls' or sw hair there could be imp.

Yes. That's what made me think he could not be a psychopath because they have a high physiological stress threshold. They don't feel fear like normal people.

I also thought his hard swallow after he was asked to state and spell his kids' names could've indicated a bit of remorse.

What I think is super interesting about this case but that we have not touched on very much on this thread is the questioning by the media interviewers.

Those reporters or journalists have seen a lot in their lives. And I think they were immediately onto him. There were two questions that I thought really indicated that. One was, "Chris, you know you have a beautiful family..." it was almost in a tone of recrimination on the part of the reporter. Like, "Dude. How could you do this?"

The second one was when another reporter stated to him, "What happened?" There was something about the phrasing and the tone that I think indicated a feeling on the part of the reporter that Chris knew exactly what happened. Ultimately what happened with his family. And Chris's reaction although very slight was interesting as well. I thought I detected a little flinch.

Finally, Chris' comments were almost identical in at least two of the interviews. We haven't touched on that too much. Like he rehearsed. Did anyone catch that?
"Tell me about your shirt?"

Genius!

This is what I have found- an article from a reporter at the Fayetteville Observer. That would be the local paper where CW grew up. Yes, it's long, with the interview with the HS auto teacher, and sandwiched in the middle are two paragraphs I find interesting. And the photo link I posted yesterday is included.
In one paragraph the teacher wonders why CW was so withdrawn.
In the other paragraph the reporter states what "others" said about CW but the statement is not attributed to anyone in particular.

I'll keep looking.
JMO.

Chris Watts, accused of killing pregnant wife, kids in Colorado, has Fayetteville ties

Interesting that CW was so interested in NASCAR growing up, but I haven't seen anything posted in the SM that indicates he was a NASCAR fan. Maybe I missed it. I saw he was a fan of the Steelers and Rockies, and they attended concerts, mostly at Red Rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member