CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not victim blaming, but it is interesting to note the marriage dynamics, and how that could have contributed to the situation.

Frustration, financial crisis, wife spending more time traveling, he is playing at taking care of small children after work. And I think he may have been taking steroids, he really bulked up in a short period of time. Increased Testosterone levels can lead to rapid rage responses.

I don't see this as very well planned.

Shanann Watts, Frederick daughters funeral in North Carolina

“Frankie Rzucek described his older sister as an ambitious, outgoing woman who always wanted to be a mother, even though her battle with lupus made pregnancy more challenging.

“Closets were full before she was even pregnant,” Rzucek wrote in the letter Forbes read aloud. “She couldn’t wait.””

Snip

“Forbes told the congregation that Shanann Watts’ mother described her as a fireball and a woman who loved her family and friends.

“She wanted to make a difference,” Forbes said.“

My husband and I built a house. I looked up how to do it, dealt with the county laws, measured everything, bought the lumber and had it delivered, picked out triple pane windows and told them the size, put in all the insulation and nailed all the aluminum paneling on the roof even though it was windy. I planned the plumbing, bought the appliances, dealt with the central heating guy, measured and bought all the rugs, tile, and bought the wood stove and put in the stove pipe myself which meant getting up on top of a 2 story roof. I actually wired the whole house, learned about necesary circuits and installed the correct # of wire and outlets. My hubby nailed the boards where I told him to, helped me lay plywood across the joists, put the stairs where I said they should go, after I plotted out the risers, which is quite mathmatical. He didn't mind being the grunt, he had another well paying job where he got plenty of respect. Why am I mentioning this? To this day when I say I built the house, people say, Oh, you helped your husband you mean? lol. long time ago, but even good friends will do that to you. If we had hired a contractor, any couple could have said "we built a house". Just let the woman say so..... (And, I might add, he didn't kill me for being decisive, either.)
I think it was ingrained in us from an early age. I wonder as the generations go by it will alter.

“And her family hopes to make a difference in her memory.

“They’d like to see a law passed to recognize the lives of unborn children like their grandson Nico,” Forbes said. “They’ve set up funds to gather resources to help the Lupus foundation. … They hope this tragedy will bring people closer to God.”

In lieu of flowers, the family is asking for memorial donations to be made in Shanann Watts’ memory to the Lupus Foundation of America in Washington, D.C.; the Frederick Police Department’s missing persons division; or to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.“

Shanann Watts, Frederick daughters funeral in North Carolina

Pallbearers brought the three caskets into the church; they were placed in front of the congregation. Many of the mourners wiped their eyes as the coffins entered the sanctuary.

The funeral started with a congregational singing of Amazing Grace, followed by Scripture readings and additional hymns. The 90-minute long ceremony contained no reference to Shan’ann’s husband, Chris Watts, who is accused of murdering his entire family.

Shan'ann Watts and Children Laid to Rest in Emotional Funeral: 'You Are Nothing But Pure Love'

This just in on WRAL:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Local News
Shanann Watts funeral: Family, friends gather in Moore County to pay final respects
Pinehurst, N.C. — About 200 people gathered Saturday in Moore County to pay their final respects to Shanann Watts and her two young daughters, all of whom will be buried in North Carolina after they were murdered last month in Colorado, allegedly by her husband and the father of the girls.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shanann Watts funeral: Family, friends gather in Moore County to pay final respects :: WRAL.com

I have never posted before but was wondering if the facts rule out my scenario. First, remember that kids that small are a handful and he was alone Sunday night taking care of them. Could he have snapped on one of the kids and accidentally (with or without malice) killed one of the girls and then decided that he would (irrationally) try to get away with it by sacrificing the rest of the family.? Could he be that much of a narcissist , or that scared, or come to the warped conclusion that Shanann and the living child would be somehow be protected in a sick way from what had happened, His twisted thinking that night as a result of rage/adrenaline/fear/drugs after he killed his own child. Whether it was an accident or not, life and consequences after that will be hell. Then the bodies were taken to the burial site on Sunday night? Then the obvious subsequent actions, i.e Shannan. I admit to not reading everything so just ignore my ignorance but this was my first thought when I heard about this case. People react in irrational and unexplainable ways under duress. That maybe lovers, financials are inconsequential. Is this at all possible? But that said, he's probable a .

My husband and I built a house. I looked up how to do it, dealt with the county laws, measured everything, bought the lumber and had it delivered, picked out triple pane windows and told them the size, put in all the insulation and nailed all the aluminum paneling on the roof even though it was windy. I planned the plumbing, hired a well guy to punch in the well and put a pump in the casing, bought the appliances, dealt with the central heating guy, measured and bought all the rugs, tile, and bought the wood stove and put in the stove pipe myself which meant getting up on top of a 2 story roof. I actually wired the whole house, learned about necesary circuits and installed the correct # of wire and outlets. My hubby nailed the boards where I told him to, helped me lay plywood across the joists, put the stairs where I said they should go, after I plotted out the risers, which is quite mathmatical. He didn't mind being the grunt, he had another well paying job where he got plenty of respect. Why am I mentioning this? To this day when I say I built the house, people say, Oh, you helped your husband you mean? lol. long time ago, but even good friends will do that to you. If we had hired a contractor, any couple could have said "we built a house". Just let the woman say so..... (And, I might add, he didn't kill me for being decisive, either.)

You are a fantastic very capable lady.:)
If you hired, people to do what you achieved, it would cost a fortune.
Hope your husband is very proud of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member