CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has already been addressed, so what happens to the house now? Just wondering...who on earth would want to buy that house now?
So it depends...sometimes perps can sign a home over to a defense team as payment. The firm would pay mortgage etc and sell it. Sometimes that cannot be done, it falls into foreclosure and the mortgage company sells it.
Some people don't care about what happened in a house before. It would creep me out personally even to live next door, but some people don't worry about it.

It makes me wonder. If he's not legitimate why wouldn't they simply state- "We don't know this guy."?

If he is legitimate they might be even tell him to shut up because they want the public to know what a creep CW is. I mean it seems CW has been quite busy via his minions all over the internet trying to portray Shanann as a horrible person. (And some people are buying it.)

Maybe they want to counter that because they know he's going to be wide-eyed and innocent at trial. Might even have learned to fake cry by then. And he will portray himself as a victim of a crazy, murderous shrew.

Maybe having this stuff out there which if true shows how...busy CW was while his wife was working hard- it might counter the impression the defense is trying to paint.

So they don't tell him to be quiet.

what do you mean gitana by "I mean it seems CW has been quite busy via his minions all over the internet trying to portray Shanann as a horrible person."

I haven't seen that anywhere and as you know , back last week I was trying, within ToS to highlight the dangers of taking HLN Guy's account at face value. ( You & I had a brief post reply convo on that point..)

So I've been around on SM and haven't seen any CW supporters other than a couple of obvious ( to me) trolls.

Edit: to be specific I saw one troll claiming to have known SW, she was slating her and she was very quickly outed as a troll. HLN guy's own comments second. And one purporting to be family - also outed subsequently outed as a troll. Who else is there in the minion world? Cause I have missed them.

Last edited:
My opinion is that the articles in People seem more sensational that usual.
Did you read it? It looks pretty accurate to me. If you have a library card for your local public library, you might be able to read it online. My library has a database called, “Flipster” that has full text current magazines. Maybe your library has it, too, or another similar database. The current People is there in mine.

That makes me wonder what kind of chemicals are in these patches? It altered his personality?! Wow.

Give an introvert several shots of espresso and they'll start talking your ear off also.
Caffeine, cocaine, stimulants will do that. However, I do think someone should take a good look at the chemicals/ingredients in the patches.
I do not think they caused him to murder his family but his threshold for dealing with stress may have been lowered where he lost it on his kids could have occurred and wasn't premeditated months or weeks in advance.

Last edited:
I am sorry, but I do not believe that. He was on anti depressants because he was depressed and obviously had a personality disorder.
The anti depressant did not make it plot with another young man to kill.

I think the drug just removed his inhibition and gave him enough clarity to plot it.
But ultimately he is responsible for his own actions.

Give introvert several shots of espresso and they'll start talking your ear off also.
Caffeine, cocaine, stimulants will do that. However, I do think someone should take a good look at the chemicals/ingredients in the patches.
I do not think they caused him to murder his family but his threshold for dealing with stress may have been lowered where he lost it on his kids could have occurred and wasn't premeditated months or weeks in advance.
This from People Magazine, “This does not seem like a crime of passion, the source says. We have evidence that shows he was thinking about this for some time. That’s why he’s charged like this.”

This post lands at random.

Please don't bring rumors to Websleuths. Posts such as "Somebody told me ... " or "I think I read it somewhere ..." are your first clue that what you are about to post is rumor/hearsay. Such posts and all responses get removed and are subject to Warning points which can result in timeouts.

First of all, that was a beautiful, comforting image about the yellow wildflowers @thesaint

I’d like to offer a friend’s perspective on putting the children in the tanks. I wondered how CW could do that.

If the children were wrapped in their baby blankets (that indicates a loving gesture, however warped) and then carried away in garbage bags, he could not see them. He didn’t have to look as he dropped them in.

With a burial, he would have to look down as he covered them with dirt.

Interesting to note that SW was not kept wrapped in the sheet from their bed. It was found near the burial site, but was evident from the drone. She was uncovered and CW had to see what he was doing as he covered her with dirt.

This idea is intriguing to me.

IF the girls were in garbage bags, would this preserve evidence? Does anyone know how this may impede or expedite decomposition? (I really hated typing that) :(

Just curious if this scenario may assist the prosecution?

Did you read it? It looks pretty accurate to me. If you have a library card for your local public library, you might be able to read it online. My library has a database called, “Flipster” that has full text current magazines. Maybe your library has it, too, or another similar database. The current People is there in mine.

I was referring in general to a few different articles posted by People that I came across while looking for msm. I’ll go back take a look at the one you are referring to specifically.

This from People Magazine, “This does not seem like a crime of passion, the source says. We have evidence that shows he was thinking about this for some time. That’s why he’s charged like this.”

I'm very curious as to what that evidence is. I had been thinking that he got tired of living life always on display and enjoyed the peace and freedom that came from his weeks of bachelorhood. SW came home from their trip, dropped the kids with him and then took off again. I think he was angry and resentful. I'm still not sure if he snapped on one of the kids and went in to cover up mode or if he planned this out. To me, he truly seemed to be enjoying his kids in the videos. I don't see detachment so much as, "oh look, we're filming again." I don't mean this as anything against SW. CW, and only CW, is responsible for his actions that night. I just think he wanted a different life than what they were living and, unfortunately, his family paid the price for it.

Yeah I’m not into articles that just say “the source says”. “The source” could be Rumplestiltskin for all I know.

Can you please link the article, tia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member