CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I remember as well, but I keep seeing posts that say Sunday. If anyone can point me to a source for that, I sure would appreciate it because I can't find one.
I haven't been able to find any reports confirming which day the birthday party was on but if someone has a report confirming the day the babysitter babysat the girls could help clarify.

It may have been - I know a lot of OB/GYNs who are ok with it, just not the weight loss Thrive products. My favorite phrase is, "provider preference..."

I wonder if her obgyn approved it because the supposed vitamins/caffeine or whatever wouldn’t have absorbed into her body through the patches anyway.

I do not understand the significance of the arrangement. Someone said that he hasn't been? What does that all mean?
CW hasn't had his charges read out before a judge but CW has on Tues Aug 21 - The Colorado man accused of killing his wife and two young daughters appeared in court for an arraignment Tuesday.
Colorado father appears in court to face charges in family's slaying

The preliminary hearing is set for Nov 19, judge decides if this will go to trial. ( sorry if I'm stating the obvious, I'm also confused about the post that CW wasn't arraigned?)

I do. Here is the link for the party. This man’s teenage daughter babysat on Saturday for C.W. I believe he stated that in a news interview so I may have to hunt for a link for that.

Family friend talks about seeing Chris Watts and his girls just days before the murders

Thank you both. I appreciate it, but I just don't hear Sunday and the article says, "just days before." :(

This is what I remember as well, but I keep seeing posts that say Sunday. If anyone can point me to a source for that, I sure would appreciate it because I have looked and I just can't find one.

The source I know of for the Sunday B-day party is the first FB group that was started by SWs friend. It was a Find group, but now it's a Prayers group. Her friend (LA) that started the group stated the party was Sunday.

Her FB page is so public. If the AP knows her name, which obviously she does, she would see SW’s posts and her video abt their new baby... i do know a few people that arent on social media at all, but I cant imagine getting involved with somebody and not checking them out. Also, some women’s don’t care if the guy is married...especially if she is married herself..

When it comes to my single girlfriends, they know to send me their new dudes info so I can get the scoop on him. But I never checked out my now husband besides a cursory google search. I can absolutely believe a woman may not dig completely
Into a guy. Bc once you start digging, you’ll prob find SOMETHING you don’t like. Even if it’s something silly like a pic of his ex gf with his dog.

This post probably makes way more sense in my head. Apologies

I have several (some former) friends involved in MLM type businesses. They use their social media to project this perfect life, which helps them sell whatever it is that they’re selling.

Of course people also use social media to project a perfect life, even when they are not selling something. For this reason I don’t read much into her social media posts in regard to how happy she really was.

I just think there’s more reliable information to base our opinions on. JMO.
Certainly. I'm not talking about whether she was happy or not though. I'm talking about the likelihood of her actually using the patches while pregnant. ? Projecting a certain image is already a known marketing ploy for many an mlm.
We don't have much information. And since she DID market her mlm on her fb/sm then I think it's ok for us to express our opinions as it relates to the mlm, since all any of us can do at this point anyway is express our gut feelings and impressions and sometimes educated guesses while we speculate about it all, except for when actual facts are stated.

I wonder if her obgyn approved it because the supposed vitamins/caffeine or whatever wouldn’t have absorbed into her body through the patches anyway.

Those obgyns that I know personally don't have a problem with the ingredients (one told me that by the time it is filtered through mom and the placenta, it's a very small amount that would reach baby anyway).

OT - I had an acquaintance on FB about 2 years ago selling Thrive. She didn't do it for very long but I remember her having a very prominent FB presence to promote it and wondering if she was provided a script to go by to attract customers, because her posts about it weren't in her usual vernacular.

I have to admit I'm now more intrigued by it than ever and half tempted to try it myself to see if it fulfills its claims. :D

You know, I bet she didn't even tell her doc. I don't mean that in a derrogatory way. She may have thought the patch was safe, but was also aware of the controversy, so she kept quiet. If other people in her biz convinced her that it wouldn't hurt her,she may have believed it. I have friends who take things that are totally legal, yet totally sketchy, and they are convinced that they're not only safe but healthy. They're nervous JUST enough, though, to keep the info from their docs.

Not judging-I use kratom for my pain management and it's illegal in 8 states. (Not mine.) I have some docs who don't care at all but some who have been upfront about their feelings. I didn't take it when pregnant, though.

Another interview with the babysitter. I hear the girl say she babysat the girls once. So not sure if this was their regular babysitter?
‘They had the laughs of angels:’ Baby sitter describes Watts girls

Thank you so much. Unfortunately, I don't hear or see anything that says she babysat on Saturday. It had to come from somewhere. FB maybe?

The source I know of for the Sunday B-day party is the first FB group that was started by SWs friend. It was a Find group, but now it's a Prayers group. Her friend (LA) that started the group stated the party was Sunday.
Aha! Thanks, Gardenista.

I dont know if this article is true or if its only someone looking for their 15 minutes of fame - I know if it was me, I would keep it secret - I would be ashamed of myself

Killer dad Chris Watts 'choked mistress while detailing rape fantasies during sex-fueled affair' | Daily Mail Online
This article was a regurgitation from Radar Online. They are questionable at best. In another forum (Mollie Tibbetts), we were precluded from discussing their reporting, I imagine it's the same case here. I wouldn't be surprised if it were true, but they (RO) aren't generally reliable.

Those obgyns that I know personally don't have a problem with the ingredients (one told me that by the time it is filtered through mom and the placenta, it's a very small amount that would reach baby anyway).

OT - I had an acquaintance on FB about 2 years ago selling Thrive. She didn't do it for very long but I remember her having a very prominent FB presence to promote it and wondering if she was provided a script to go by to attract customers, because her posts about it weren't in her usual vernacular.

I have to admit I'm now more intrigued by it than ever and half tempted to try it myself to see if it fulfills its claims. :D
My Ob/Gyn was ok with 1 glass of red wine per day. :-O He said Americans over do everything. If doctors say 1 glass is ok then patients fill the one glass to the rim. Or think one more is ok too? So they just say NO to alcohol, period. I don't trust any doctor, not even one of over 35 years who delivered my entire hometown, so I didn't drink anything. No worries. ;) I also know of a Dr. who thinks some caffeine alleviates morning sickness, so was ok with some caffeine in the first trimester. It just depends on the Dr.

I dont know if this article is true or if its only someone looking for their 15 minutes of fame - I know if it was me, I would keep it secret - I would be ashamed of myself

I'll be honest, this bit of news made me even sicker because now I wonder if he fulfilled his fantasy and killed her. Of course, we don't know if this alleged AP's story is true but, let's be honest - most of these sociopaths have issues...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathan Dunn