CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was his demeanor, and his ridiculous descriptions about what was going on. It was so obviously fake. At one point he said, “If somebody has her and they’re not safe, like I want them back, now.” Every time I’ve seen the parent of a missing child interviewed on tv, they’re desperate, frantic, sobbing, begging, “Please bring her home!” Not C.W., he had “no inclination” where they were.
Yes, that too.

I think it was his demeanor, and his ridiculous descriptions about what was going on. It was so obviously fake. At one point he said, “If somebody has her and they’re not safe, like I want them back, now.” Every time I’ve seen the parent of a missing child interviewed on tv, they’re desperate, frantic, sobbing, begging, “Please bring her home!” Not C.W., he had “no inclination” where they were.
I think he was trying to come across like she probably just left and would be back sometime, like everyone was probably making a bigger deal out of it than it was. After all, they had had an emotional discussion just prior. That's why he didn't want to seem too worried, but something else was a possibility. All just show. Those cameras across the street were gold imo. Plus NU showing up and calling the police.

<modsnip: snipped quote that was removed>

I am not sure if any other case has had people coming out of the woodwork and claiming that they had affairs with a suspect. Has this happened before?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've known CW was guilty from the first time I saw him TV. His body language, his demeaner, his words (e.g., "Bella was going to start school on Monday" which was the upcoming Monday so he slipped and spoke of it in past tense since she was dead). Am I the only one whose gut just told them it was him and you'd never see them alive?

I think he was trying to come across like she probably just left and would be back sometime, like everyone was probably making a bigger deal out of it than it was. After all, they had had an emotional discussion just prior. That's why he didn't want to seem too worried, but something else was a possibility. All just show. Those cameras across the street were gold imo. Plus NU showing up and calling the police.
Trying to act like everyone was making a big deal out of it after they’d been gone over 24 hours was implausible. There’s no way LE didn’t see right through that.

Those obgyns that I know personally don't have a problem with the ingredients (one told me that by the time it is filtered through mom and the placenta, it's a very small amount that would reach baby anyway).

OT - I had an acquaintance on FB about 2 years ago selling Thrive. She didn't do it for very long but I remember her having a very prominent FB presence to promote it and wondering if she was provided a script to go by to attract customers, because her posts about it weren't in her usual vernacular.

I have to admit I'm now more intrigued by it than ever and half tempted to try it myself to see if it fulfills its claims. :D

There is no script. I have several friends and relatives who promote (sell) Thrive. People literally ask about the product; not a whole lot of selling is needed.

I am NOT a promoter, but use the products myself. I have "inside" information, so to speak! ;)

Trying to act like everyone was making a big deal out of it after they’d been gone over 24 hours was implausible. There’s no way LE didn’t see right through that.
And talking to his friends about selling the house just a day after they disappeared. Well, he knew that they were not coming back, but you would think that he would at least put up a pretence that they were.
Didn't bother him.

I am not sure if any other case has had people coming out of the woodwork and claiming that they had affairs with a suspect. Has this happened before?
It happens, but generally not to this extent. C.W. was a busy boy, and I think that these people may only be the tip of the iceberg. This will likely end up hurting him in court, which is some sort of Karma I guess.

I've just been lurking tonight enjoying the intelligence here and the determination to reach the truth. Bravo! BTW, the subject matter is very hard on me and I don't enjoy it, but the group here is amazing!

I'm having a problem with the cameras on the tanks. Looking at the photos, he had to know they were there. Someone here posted they were on 24/7. Could he turn them off? Disable them? Cover them? Could he know they were off, if they were off? Did he use the sheet, LE found, to cover the camera and it came off and ended up on the ground? I believe he still thought he'd get away with it when he put the bodies in the tanks, so what went on with the cameras? A conundrum.

Also, I'm finding the second AP hard to believe. Is it just me? Was she talking about; auto asphyxiation? The weird meter just keeps climbing for this case.

And talking to his friends about selling the house just a day after they disappeared. Well, he knew that they were not coming back, but you would think that he would at least put up a pretence that they were.
Didn't bother him.
The Thayer’s said during their interview that CW said 3 separate things while at their home that aroused so much suspicion in them they contacted the police. They declined to say what those 3 things were, though, out of fear of interferring with the investigation.

Didn't bother him.
I've always thought that had to do with they were separating. Selling the house would fall in line with his story.

It happens, but generally not to this extent. C.W. was a busy boy, and I think that these people may only be the tip of the iceberg. This will likely end up hurting him in court, which is some sort of Karma I guess.
I agree with you, but do you actually think he'll make it to court? Seems shaky right now with the 24 hr suicide watch.

I've just been lurking tonight enjoying the intelligence here and the determination to reach the truth. Bravo! BTW, the subject matter is very hard on me and I don't enjoy it, but the group here is amazing!

I'm having a problem with the cameras on the tanks. Looking at the photos, he had to know they were there. Someone here posted they were on 24/7. Could he turn them off? Disable them? Cover them? Could he know they were off, if they were off? Did he use the sheet, LE found, to cover the camera and it came off and ended up on the ground? I believe he still thought he'd get away with it when he put the bodies in the tanks, so what went on with the cameras? A conundrum.

Also, I'm finding the second AP hard to believe. Is it just me? Was she talking about; auto asphyxiation? The weird meter just keeps climbing for this case.
He has been so stupid, that I don't even know if he knew that there were cameras there. He obviously did not think his neighbours cameras would capture him loading them up in his truck.
And I would find nothing unbelievable about him after learning that he dumped his clean little girls in filthy oil vats.

The fact that he chose to dump his kids in the oil tanks, was strange in and of itself.

Perhaps he hoped those cameras wouldn’t be checked, maybe he forgot about them, and maybe he just didn’t care.

I’m skeptical of this newest AP, simply because of the source, and the fact that people tend to use crimes like this to draw attention. So she could have been lying.

Some people are into that sort of thing (choking during sex), but doing it because it turns you on, is different from doing it in anger. If you are experienced in terms of choking someone, maybe it would be something you would use to kill someone. Who knows?

I agree with you, but do you actually think he'll make it to court? Seems shaky right now with the 24 hr suicide watch.
The suicide watch may simply be protocol and not because he has threatened suicide or attempted it. It’s standard under some circumstances, especially murder cases.

It’s far more likely this doesn’t go to trial because of a plea than because of suicide, but he’s got time if he wants to off himself.

He has been so stupid, that I don't even know if he knew that there were cameras there. He obviously did not think his neighbours cameras would capture him loading them up in his truck.
And I would find nothing unbelievable about him after learning that he dumped his clean little girls in filthy oil vats.
I know, it really bothers me, almost as much as the killing. I can't even use the words you do, I have to say; placed or put. He's truly a monster!

Yeah, but he would get all the profit if it was sold. If there even was any. No child support either.
I don't know that he wanted it to appear that he thought his story thru as far as you are. If my mate left our home because I wanted a separation I would quickly think of selling assets. I wouldn't be thinking of all the legalities such as finding my mate to sign to put it on the market, child support, etc. I think he wanted to make his comment seem off the cuff for a person in the situation of his story.

It came from AB’s program today. She showed photos with a circle drawn around a camera mounted on one of the tanks. She said the area was under camera surveillance. She said it was highly likely that C.W. knew about the surveillance and maybe covered up the camera, but they didn’t know for sure. She also said if C.W. was there when it was still dark, the camera might not have picked him up, but according to the timeline he probably was there during the daylight.

It came from AB’s program today. She showed photos with a circle drawn around a camera mounted on one of the tanks. She said the area was under camera surveillance. She said it was highly likely that C.W. knew about the surveillance and maybe covered up the camera, but they didn’t know for sure. She also said if C.W. was there when it was still dark, the camera might not have picked him up, but according to the timeline he probably was there during the daylight.

I can't see the point of cameras that don't pick up movement at night. That is the time for most nefarious activities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches